Capcom is a joke are they charging for this dlc???

#41ejshinPosted 11/12/2012 11:03:43 AM
Ragnoraok posted...
DarkJaydragon posted...
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
DarkJaydragon posted...
Strelok posted...
And if you don't pre-order you pay.

Yeah but if you are going to get it anyway, why wouldn't you pre-order?

Maybe you don't have the money? I'm waiting to get AC3 until after christmas when I'll have money, so I couldn't preorder.

That's a given but you shouldn't be expecting free stuff if you buy it after the date, it's good of them to give it out as free in the first place.

wow, this is how warped and complacent the Capcom fanbase is. Your logic is that they should not give free stuff after release? HOW ABOUT THEY SHOULD INCLUDE THE STUFF IN THE FREAKING GAME???!!!! The game is not even out yet, and you feel blessed to have the opportunity to get access to material that should already be in the game? I mean it is already done.

There is no debating that the content was utterly stripped away from the final game and sold as an incentive to pre-order. The issue is not why people should not pre-order, rather that this dlc should be included since it is already done. A lot of people do not pre-order because the do not want to risk full $65 on a game they are unsure about. This is Capcom's attempt, yet again, to capitalize in the most idiotic way. Wow, you guys are complacent, and I mean spread open your butt cheeks, baa baa black sheep complacent.

No different from how Rocksteady included Day 1 Catwoman DLC.
---
Those that do not understand satire are often those subject to it
#42KyryloPosted 11/12/2012 11:04:31 AM
Last pathetic attempt to win audience.
#43KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 11/12/2012 11:05:31 AM
ejshin posted...

Don't even get me started on the Catwoman DLC. It was awful.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#44Ether101Posted 11/12/2012 11:07:55 AM
sworder posted...
Ether101 posted...
They do as they allow for more exposure and provide less risk for the consumer.

What risk is there? Most games have demos these days, you don't have to buy anything without trying it out beforehand. And there's countless of reviews and message boards where people share their experience. You can even watch a whole walkthrough in youtube.

All used games do is give more money to Gamestop and Amazon (which are not part of the gaming industry) and less money to the actual developers that work countless hours to get their products out.

Really, how many demos for PS2 games are there on the PSN?
---
Gamers have lost their pride.
Complacency can be a sin.
#45sworderPosted 11/12/2012 11:12:04 AM
Ether101 posted...
Really, how many demos for PS2 games are there on the PSN?

PS2 games are like 10 bucks, they don't need demos. PS2 games also don't help the industry, they don't create enough revenue.
#46DarkJaydragonPosted 11/12/2012 11:12:40 AM
Ragnoraok posted...
DarkJaydragon posted...
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
DarkJaydragon posted...
Strelok posted...
And if you don't pre-order you pay.

Yeah but if you are going to get it anyway, why wouldn't you pre-order?

Maybe you don't have the money? I'm waiting to get AC3 until after christmas when I'll have money, so I couldn't preorder.

That's a given but you shouldn't be expecting free stuff if you buy it after the date, it's good of them to give it out as free in the first place.

wow, this is how warped and complacent the Capcom fanbase is. Your logic is that they should not give free stuff after release? HOW ABOUT THEY SHOULD INCLUDE THE STUFF IN THE FREAKING GAME???!!!! The game is not even out yet, and you feel blessed to have the opportunity to get access to material that should already be in the game? I mean it is already done.

There is no debating that the content was utterly stripped away from the final game and sold as an incentive to pre-order. The issue is not why people should not pre-order, rather that this dlc should be included since it is already done. A lot of people do not pre-order because the do not want to risk full $65 on a game they are unsure about. This is Capcom's attempt, yet again, to capitalize in the most idiotic way. Wow, you guys are complacent, and I mean spread open your butt cheeks, baa baa black sheep complacent.

It's nothing to do with the capcom fanbase, this happens in most of the big companies, it works and it won't change anytime soon as long as people keep buying and pre-ordering.

you would think most of the people on this board have never heard of this practise before.
---
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.
#47Ether101Posted 11/12/2012 11:13:31 AM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
ejshin posted...

Don't even get me started on the Catwoman DLC. It was awful.

That's a great example of how DLC is being misused and hurting the over all product.
---
Gamers have lost their pride.
Complacency can be a sin.
#48sworderPosted 11/12/2012 11:19:54 AM
Ragnoraok posted...

The DLC doesn't have an announced date, it's coming after the game's release. It's probably not finished yet.

But no, you had to whine about it as usual without knowing the whole thing.
#49KyryloPosted 11/12/2012 11:21:06 AM
sworder posted...
Ragnoraok posted...

The DLC doesn't have an announced date, it's coming after the game's release. It's probably not finished yet.

But no, you had to whine about it as usual without knowing the whole thing.

hold your pink shades tighter, for 8,99$ you expect 5 hours long DLC?
#50RagnoraokPosted 11/12/2012 11:24:29 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]