Capcom is a joke are they charging for this dlc???

#61sworderPosted 11/12/2012 11:48:21 AM
Capcom: Pre-order and get it for FREE

Ragnoraok: I am not selling my dignity away, I have principles! You are all brainwashed sheep, DLC is the work of the devil. I don't care if it's free, they are abusing their costumers and you are giving them your soul! I have a dream that one day this industry will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We should hold these truths to be self-evident, that all gamers are created equal."
#62RagnoraokPosted 11/12/2012 11:49:34 AM
sworder posted...
Capcom: Pre-order and get it for FREE

Ragnoraok: I am not selling my dignity away, I have principles! You are all brainwashed sheep, DLC is the work of the devil. I don't care if it's free, they are abusing their costumers and you are giving them your soul! I have a dream that one day this industry will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We should hold these truths to be self-evident, that all gamers are created equal."

pretty much....
---
PSN: RichYungThaBest
"What's the point" "There is no point" "Ahh, That's the point"
#63PhaildPosted 11/12/2012 11:51:05 AM
So I have to sell my soul to get stuff for free?

Sounds like a fair deal.
---
Days left in Service: 0 / That's that
World Gone Wrong. Make It Right: 2013 / 2 / 19
#64delon33Posted 11/12/2012 11:52:44 AM(edited)
Why do some people keep thinking that this DLC should be in the game? Who's to say that it will be ready by the time the game goes gold? The release date of the DLC has yet been said so saying that it should be in the game in the first place is plain silly. I don't support this whole pre-order thing but still, think before you talk.
---
Wife is a funny creature, she leaves her husband without sex for months and kills the one woman who has sex with her husband.
#65sworderPosted 11/12/2012 11:51:40 AM
Ragnoraok posted...
pretty much....

But it is free. I have as much of a problem with Day 1 DLC as everyone else. However, all you need to do is pre-order the game and you won't have to spend a single extra cent from your pocket.

Why do you have a problem with this? It's not included in the game because it's not finished. It's not even Day 1 DLC in the first place and yet you'd still get it.
#66andyt73Posted 11/12/2012 11:52:06 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#67PhaildPosted 11/12/2012 11:54:13 AM
andyt73 posted...

I would feel silly too if I were you right now.
---
Days left in Service: 0 / That's that
World Gone Wrong. Make It Right: 2013 / 2 / 19
#68RayconPosted 11/12/2012 11:55:31 AM
Japanese_Jade posted...
Ragnoraok posted...
sworder posted...
Ragnoraok posted...
wow, this is how warped and complacent the Capcom fanbase is. Your logic is that they should not give free stuff after release? HOW ABOUT THEY SHOULD INCLUDE THE STUFF IN THE FREAKING GAME???!!!! The game is not even out yet, and you feel blessed to have the opportunity to get access to material that should already be in the game? I mean it is already done.

There is no debating that the content was utterly stripped away from the final game and sold as an incentive to pre-order. The issue is not why people should not pre-order, rather that this dlc should be included since it is already done. A lot of people do not pre-order because the do not want to risk full $65 on a game they are unsure about. This is Capcom's attempt, yet again, to capitalize in the most idiotic way. Wow, you guys are complacent, and I mean spread open your butt cheeks, baa baa black sheep complacent.

The DLC doesn't have an announced date, it's coming after the game's release. It's probably not finished yet.

But no, you had to whine about it as usual without knowing the whole thing.

okay, lets recap. they are announcing that the dlc will be released soon after the game, or even in conjunction with the game. Capcom is admitting that they are working on it and will be done soon. This is a project that must have been in production during the final stages of the main storyline. Either way, it is scummy and stripped content.

1) Its free with pre-order.
2) Its a late addition from fan request so its probably not even close to being finished for launch.
3) Its $8 you can choose to spend if you don't pre-order. You get new enemies, a new playable character that wasn't even supposed to be in the game, and more story.
4) Your complaining is so laughable my eyes are tearing up.

(Bolded part)

Yeah, um... I'm pretty dubious about that part. I think a lot of us anticipated Vergil was going to be DLC ever since he was announced as a character. It's pretty consistent with Capcom's model, at the very least...
---
"'Devil May Cry' reboot to run at 30FPS but feel like 60FPS"- Ninja Theory
Hahaha, I'll only pay $30 but it will feel like $60!- Flareth
#69andyt73Posted 11/12/2012 11:55:59 AM
Phaild posted...
andyt73 posted...

I would feel silly too if I were you right now.

Lol for a second i thought u were being serious
---
psn ID: Tarny73. LEAD ME, FOLLOW ME, OR GET OUT OF MY WAY!
#70TaizukuPosted 11/12/2012 11:58:26 AM
sworder posted...
Ragnoraok posted...
pretty much....

But it is free. I have as much of a problem with Day 1 DLC as everyone else. However, all you need to do is pre-order the game and you won't have to spend a single extra cent from your pocket.

Why do you have a problem with this? It's not included in the game because it's not finished. It's not even Day 1 DLC in the first place and yet you'd still get it.

---
~~'~,~'<(@Official Jon Talbain of Za Warudo@)>'~,~'~~
PSN: MobileFlame