Capcom is a joke are they charging for this dlc???

#71RagnoraokPosted 11/12/2012 11:01:04 AM
delon33 posted...
Why do some people keep thinking that this DLC should be in the game? Who's to say that it will be ready by the time the game goes gold? The release date of the DLC has yet been said so saying that it should be in the game in the first place is plain silly. I don't support this whole pre-order thing but still, think before you talk.

you should take your own advice. the dlc is going to be released close to the release of the game. In addition, it is painfully obviously that this game was being developed in conjuction with the main storyline. DLC is only acceptable AFTER the release of the game, but Capcom is admitting that it is being worked on BEFORE the game, and will be done in the same month of the game. Yeah, that completely contradicts the point of dlc.
---
PSN: RichYungThaBest
"What's the point" "There is no point" "Ahh, That's the point"
#72RayconPosted 11/12/2012 11:05:17 AM
sworder posted...
Ragnoraok posted...
pretty much....

But it is free. I have as much of a problem with Day 1 DLC as everyone else. However, all you need to do is pre-order the game and you won't have to spend a single extra cent from your pocket.

Why do you have a problem with this? It's not included in the game because it's not finished. It's not even Day 1 DLC in the first place and yet you'd still get it.

It wouldn't be free for me. Well, I guess it would be, but without an Internet connection to my PS3, I'd have no way of accessing it.

Damn this Internet generation.
---
Not that I was interested anyway.
#73DarkJaydragonPosted 11/12/2012 11:06:09 AM
Raycon posted...
sworder posted...
Ragnoraok posted...
pretty much....

But it is free. I have as much of a problem with Day 1 DLC as everyone else. However, all you need to do is pre-order the game and you won't have to spend a single extra cent from your pocket.

Why do you have a problem with this? It's not included in the game because it's not finished. It's not even Day 1 DLC in the first place and yet you'd still get it.

It wouldn't be free for me. Well, I guess it would be, but without an Internet connection to my PS3, I'd have no way of accessing it.

Damn this Internet generation.

That's obviously capcoms fault too in order to make you buy internet.
---
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.
#74Japanese_JadePosted 11/12/2012 11:06:48 AM
Ragnoraok posted...

typical sheep response.

1) Should be included in the game or free dlc for all, since it is/will be done in conjunction with the release of DMC
2)Bull! fan request? Are you trolling, it is obvious that everyone would want Virgil in, there is no requesting that at all. Capcom purposely made him as dlc because he is highly desired. It is close to being finished, look at the release date at the end of the trailer; it comes out in the same month.
3) IT SHOULD ALREADY BE IN THE GAME. ITS THE FREAKING PRINCIPLE OF THE MATTER. Why reward and pay extra for content that should already be in? Basically, you are paying $70 for the game if you do not pre-order. If you do, then a pre-order is wasted on content that should already be in.
4) I pity you actually because you have been so cultivated and brainwashed by modern dlc abuses, not just from Capcom, that you forget basic reasoning. You utterly sacrifice your rights as a consumer and try to feign as if you are educated in the matter or that dlc empowers gaming...

The amount of fail in that response isn't worthy of a decent reply from me. But I'll bite:

1) You're an entitled gamer.

2) Yeah, fan request. "Lrn 2 reed"

3) How is it wasted when you're only paying face value for the game and getting free DLC? "Lrn 2 maths"

4) I pity you because you think I support modern day DLC. It is extremely rare that I buy DLC at all. I only download free DLC, discounted DLC, or get bundled DLC like Fallout 3 GoTY. This pre-order is free DLC. All I have to do is pre-order with $5, then pay $55 at launch. If you choose not to, thats on you.
---
The internet was made specifically for you...LOL...I lied.
#75rice_noodlesPosted 11/12/2012 11:07:54 AM
>Free
>Cost of giving up the opportunity to buy the game used
>Cost of giving up the opportunity to buy the game at a later time for a reduced price

>Free
#76sworderPosted 11/12/2012 11:11:54 AM
rice_noodles posted...
>Free
>Cost of giving up the opportunity to buy the game used
>Cost of giving up the opportunity to buy the game at a later time for a reduced price

>Free

No one is implying it's free under any condition. It's free if you pre-order. So technically, yes it can be free.
#77RagnoraokPosted 11/12/2012 11:12:42 AM
Japanese_Jade posted...
Ragnoraok posted...

typical sheep response.

1) Should be included in the game or free dlc for all, since it is/will be done in conjunction with the release of DMC
2)Bull! fan request? Are you trolling, it is obvious that everyone would want Virgil in, there is no requesting that at all. Capcom purposely made him as dlc because he is highly desired. It is close to being finished, look at the release date at the end of the trailer; it comes out in the same month.
3) IT SHOULD ALREADY BE IN THE GAME. ITS THE FREAKING PRINCIPLE OF THE MATTER. Why reward and pay extra for content that should already be in? Basically, you are paying $70 for the game if you do not pre-order. If you do, then a pre-order is wasted on content that should already be in.
4) I pity you actually because you have been so cultivated and brainwashed by modern dlc abuses, not just from Capcom, that you forget basic reasoning. You utterly sacrifice your rights as a consumer and try to feign as if you are educated in the matter or that dlc empowers gaming...

The amount of fail in that response isn't worthy of a decent reply from me. But I'll bite:

1) You're an entitled gamer.

2) Yeah, fan request. "Lrn 2 reed"

3) How is it wasted when you're only paying face value for the game and getting free DLC? "Lrn 2 maths"

4) I pity you because you think I support modern day DLC. It is extremely rare that I buy DLC at all. I only download free DLC, discounted DLC, or get bundled DLC like Fallout 3 GoTY. This pre-order is free DLC. All I have to do is pre-order with $5, then pay $55 at launch. If you choose not to, thats on you.

1) Shouldn't you be grazing until Capcom needs more money?
2) As much of a fan request as Luigi in a Mario game, but yea....It was obvious since he is in the story of the game anyways.
3)The pre-order bonuses are not supposed to include already finished content stripped for the game. It is a waste.
4)Defending crappy dlc practices is supporting them as well. You say you dont buy them, but you say there is nothing wrong with them. I never said you financially supported Capcom, but morally supporting their crap is just as bad.
---
PSN: RichYungThaBest
"What's the point" "There is no point" "Ahh, That's the point"
#78m100t8sPosted 11/12/2012 11:14:38 AM
"I pity you actually because you have been so cultivated and brainwashed by modern dlc abuses, not just from Capcom, that you forget basic reasoning. You utterly sacrifice your rights as a consumer and try to feign as if you are educated in the matter or that dlc empowers gaming..."

I dunno if i should laugh or cry for what ever the hell this guy is saying.. maybe both
#79chrieePosted 11/12/2012 11:23:29 AM
Hey at least Capcom learned to remove the content from the disc first before releasing it us!

THANKS GUYS!
---
Treachery is the inevitable result of all affairs.
#80KatanaYamato00Posted 11/12/2012 11:24:37 AM
In other news, Capcom has said the DLC is not on the disc https://twitter.com/Brelston/status/268031016269144064