So the demo is getting closer...

#1pyro_buntaPosted 11/13/2012 10:12:27 PM
We'll assume the final game will be like the demo right? Just to avoid stuff like if people complain about the demo, and saying stuff like "this is just the demo, the game will be different!". That's because this is what a demo is released for. To show a piece of the game itself.
---
...if you know what I mean
#2Japanese_JadePosted 11/13/2012 10:22:59 PM(edited)
pyro_bunta posted...
We'll assume the final game will be like the demo right? Just to avoid stuff like if people complain about the demo, and saying stuff like "this is just the demo, the game will be different!". That's because this is what a demo is released for. To show a piece of the game itself.

To be fair, sometimes demos fall short of their final production. My MGR demo freezes constantly. I can't lock onto Gekkos otherwise I'll need to hard reset my PS3. I trust that its one of those cases where "this is just the demo. The game will be different!"

As for DmC, its pretty much a finished game with minor tweaks left before it goes gold. The demo I played at NYCC was excellent. More than likely, the public demo will consist of the tutorial level Under Watch and the Poison Boss fight. You definitely won't hear me complaining.
---
The internet was made specifically for you...LOL...I lied.
#3NaichingeruPosted 11/13/2012 10:23:16 PM
I'm not even sure. There hasn't been an announcement from a reliable source!
---
GT: Sensei Ponzor.
"The greatest part of mankind floats betwixt vice and virtue."
#4JELIFISH19Posted 11/13/2012 10:24:29 PM
The important part of the demo is that it's a piece of the game. You're not getting the whole story, you don't get all of the weapons, you don't get all of the moves, you don't see all of the enemies, you don't get all of the difficulties. People already talk as though everything we've seen of the game is all the game has to offer.
---
I <3 my HRAP EX-SE
SSF4AE + BBCS2 + UMvC3 + MK = Life - Waiting desperately for Skullgirls
#5pyro_bunta(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2012 10:52:14 PM
JELIFISH19 posted...
The important part of the demo is that it's a piece of the game. You're not getting the whole story, you don't get all of the weapons, you don't get all of the moves, you don't see all of the enemies, you don't get all of the difficulties. People already talk as though everything we've seen of the game is all the game has to offer.

Yeah but all we need is to see how the game plays. Story be 10/10 or whatever, if the game falls short, it's a no for me. Since we also use Rebellion most of the time in the games, we could assume this is how will the combat feel most likely.

Guessing that we'll get Rebellion, the axe, the scythe, then Ebony & Ivory Deagles. The game doesn't have styles, so I'm expecting it to play more like Nero. All that matters if the game "feels" right when we play it.
---
...if you know what I mean
#6Ether101Posted 11/14/2012 1:10:43 AM
JELIFISH19 posted...

Given that Ninja Theory has admitted that we've already seen most of the game and that we've seen it played on hard, I'd say that we've got a pretty good idea as to what this game has to offer.
---
Gamers have lost their pride.
Complacency can be a sin.
#7antking61Posted 11/14/2012 1:19:31 AM
Demo launches on ASBR's release. Looks like I'll be playing it later in the week.....possibly........................
---
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!
#8sbrutePosted 11/14/2012 4:29:44 AM
I bet a demo for this will appear on the JP PSN first.
If so, it's good having a JP PSN to fall back on.
I've been playing a recently released demo from there for an awesome upcoming game called EX Troopers.
If anyone here has a jp psn account, you should give it a try.
Ashame Capcom will not be bringing it to the states so I'm importing it.
---
Property of Boyz 12
#9m100t8sPosted 11/14/2012 4:45:37 AM
No, a demo for any game is not like the full game. Most of them have bugs,glitches,bad quality. Just because it's a demo. You want to give an opinion about a game? play the full version. Never say opinons about Demo,Beta versions of a game, 'cause it will look different from the full one.
#10Ether101Posted 11/14/2012 4:52:19 AM
m100t8s posted...
No, a demo for any game is not like the full game. Most of them have bugs,glitches,bad quality. Just because it's a demo. You want to give an opinion about a game? play the full version. Never say opinons about Demo,Beta versions of a game, 'cause it will look different from the full one.

I'd say most demos these days are lifted right out of the game.
---
Gamers have lost their pride.
Complacency can be a sin.