So the demo is getting closer...

#21UncleWeskerPosted 11/14/2012 10:35:35 PM
ji-high posted...
If we follow this line of thinking then i guess we can already say that MGR is gonna be a glitch fest not worth spending a penny on....right?

Ignoring bugs and glitches, and talking purely about the mechanics the demo should be a good metric to judge the full product by. That is the purpose of a demo after all, to demonstrate what we can expect from the title.
---
"I hate you, UncleWesker. No, really. You are the biggest douche on this board. You should go hang yourself in your basement." ~ RT102
#22pyro_bunta(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2012 11:13:38 PM
ji-high posted...
If we follow this line of thinking then i guess we can already say that MGR is gonna be a glitch fest not worth spending a penny on....right?

Ignore the glitches and bugs. What we want is how the game plays and feels.
---
...if you know what I mean
#23JELIFISH19Posted 11/15/2012 6:43:41 AM
When a glitches are found in the DmC showroom demos, a lot of the antis were flipping out saying NT doesn't know how to make a game and how unacceptable it is. It just seems like DmC has a lot of unfair pre-release expectations when compared to MGR. MGR doesn't need to show new difficulty levels, they don't need to show a lot of bosses and enemies, they don't need to show how varied the environments are, and they don't need to show all of the weapons in the game like people need from DmC.
---
I <3 my HRAP EX-SE
SSF4AE + BBCS2 + UMvC3 + MK = Life - Waiting desperately for Skullgirls
#24pyro_bunta(Topic Creator)Posted 11/15/2012 7:48:08 AM
JELIFISH19 posted...
When a glitches are found in the DmC showroom demos, a lot of the antis were flipping out saying NT doesn't know how to make a game and how unacceptable it is. It just seems like DmC has a lot of unfair pre-release expectations when compared to MGR. MGR doesn't need to show new difficulty levels, they don't need to show a lot of bosses and enemies, they don't need to show how varied the environments are, and they don't need to show all of the weapons in the game like people need from DmC.

That's what happens when the last 2 games in your series has high standards. People will obviously expect a lot to the next game (not sequel) to the series. Considering now that even DMC3/DMC4 devs has moved to Platinum Games, Capcom only has about 30% of the DMC team left working for them. The only way DMC can climb back up right now is if Capcom hires new devs that are the same or more quality than the last (which I doubt).

A man can dream that Capcom allows Platinum to do DMC5.
---
...if you know what I mean
#25SirenaLoreleyPosted 11/15/2012 8:29:00 AM
pyro_bunta posted...
JELIFISH19 posted...

That's what happens when the last 2 games in your series has high standards. People will obviously expect a lot to the next game (not sequel) to the series. Considering now that even DMC3/DMC4 devs has moved to Platinum Games, Capcom only has about 30% of the DMC team left working for them. The only way DMC can climb back up right now is if Capcom hires new devs that are the same or more quality than the last (which I doubt).

Agree...
*sigh*...
---
**I will choose a path that's clear... I will choose Free Will**
#26Lord_MizerPosted 11/15/2012 8:30:35 AM
pyro_bunta posted...
JELIFISH19 posted...

True.
---
Can't think of anything right now, so....*Sits on lawn chair*
Hen and chicken is two different animals/Blanka always talked since SF1- OmegaPillow