SPOILERS! Why do people hate on the story and concept of DmC?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. SPOILERS! Why do people hate on the story and concept of DmC?
3 years ago#151
Be careful, everyone, Firemage loves FFXIII.
---
Dayman! aaaAAAaaa Fighter of the Nightman! aaaAAAaaa Champion of the Sun! aaaAAAaaa His a master of karate and friendship for everyone!
3 years ago#152
Pirate_Duck posted...
Be careful, everyone, Firemage loves FFXIII.

What's wrong with liking good things?
---
The official Valbanisher, that doesn't believe in kupo
3 years ago#153
On subject of Inuyasha and Sesshoumaru being twins or not...This is not possible as they're both proven to have different mothers. Seriously Inu's half human and Sesshy's full blooded demon. I also think he's several years older.

On subject of Heavenly Sword being awesome and flawless or sucking ass......Heavenly Sword was fun but flawed.
---
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!
3 years ago#154
Nothing wrong with liking good things.
Now classifying FF13, one of the most revilved FF games of all time, as a good thing...

Next thing you'll be telling me that Planescape: Torment is a crappy game...
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
3 years ago#155
Strelok posted...
Nothing wrong with liking good things.
Now classifying FF13, one of the most revilved FF games of all time, as a good thing...

Next thing you'll be telling me that Planescape: Torment is a crappy game...

XIII isn't reviled though, so you're already wrong. Take your leave boy
---
3 years ago#156
It isn't?
Last I heard people were saying it was terrible.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
3 years ago#157
FFXIII? Ugh that game was terrible...
Can't really think of a single thing I liked about it, terrible characters, terrible story, terrible gameplay... ok some of the music was ok and it was pretty but that's it lol.

I only played till Pulse cause people told me it got better when you got there but... it really didn't IMO. Running around the same giant field and a few more linear areas killing palette swaps of the same enemies you've been fighting up until this point doesn't sound better to me.

So I pretty much I just said screw that and made my way for the ending... except they obviously expected you to do some of the extra crap so I was horribly under leveled. Sad thing is I was so ready for this horrible game to end that I actually went and found a max level save on the net just so I wouldn't have to play this crap any longer. I NEVER cheat like that, generally in even the worse of the worse RPGs I'll still grind and play as intended but that game... hell it felt like work more than a game and I just wanted the misery to end...

But this is just my opinion of course lol.

Haven't played XIII-2 yet though, heard it was much better but the people who told me that are the same ones that said XIII got better at Pulse so yeah...
---
Official Daigo Umehara of Hentai games.
3 years ago#158
FireMage7777 posted...
_Uwye_ posted...
Thanks for the cookie, but then what you were trying to say was wrong.

No, its right, because I said it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_kwXNVCaxY&feature=related
3 years ago#159
Strelok posted...
It isn't?
Last I heard people were saying it was terrible.

Those people lack taste
---
3 years ago#160
ABadNuffDude posted...
FFXIII? Ugh that game was terrible...
Can't really think of a single thing I liked about it, terrible characters, terrible story, terrible gameplay... ok some of the music was ok and it was pretty but that's it lol.

I only played till Pulse cause people told me it got better when you got there but... it really didn't IMO. Running around the same giant field and a few more linear areas killing palette swaps of the same enemies you've been fighting up until this point doesn't sound better to me.

So I pretty much I just said screw that and made my way for the ending... except they obviously expected you to do some of the extra crap so I was horribly under leveled. Sad thing is I was so ready for this horrible game to end that I actually went and found a max level save on the net just so I wouldn't have to play this crap any longer. I NEVER cheat like that, generally in even the worse of the worse RPGs I'll still grind and play as intended but that game... hell it felt like work more than a game and I just wanted the misery to end...

But this is just my opinion of course lol.

Haven't played XIII-2 yet though, heard it was much better but the people who told me that are the same ones that said XIII got better at Pulse so yeah...

See, clear example
---
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. SPOILERS! Why do people hate on the story and concept of DmC?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived