SPOILERS! Why do people hate on the story and concept of DmC?

#151Pirate_DuckPosted 11/18/2012 8:05:28 AM
Be careful, everyone, Firemage loves FFXIII.
---
Dayman! aaaAAAaaa Fighter of the Nightman! aaaAAAaaa Champion of the Sun! aaaAAAaaa His a master of karate and friendship for everyone!
#152FireMage7777Posted 11/18/2012 8:11:50 AM
Pirate_Duck posted...
Be careful, everyone, Firemage loves FFXIII.

What's wrong with liking good things?
---
The official Valbanisher, that doesn't believe in kupo
#153antking61Posted 11/18/2012 8:28:43 AM(edited)
On subject of Inuyasha and Sesshoumaru being twins or not...This is not possible as they're both proven to have different mothers. Seriously Inu's half human and Sesshy's full blooded demon. I also think he's several years older.

On subject of Heavenly Sword being awesome and flawless or sucking ass......Heavenly Sword was fun but flawed.
---
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!
#154StrelokPosted 11/18/2012 9:02:54 AM
Nothing wrong with liking good things.
Now classifying FF13, one of the most revilved FF games of all time, as a good thing...

Next thing you'll be telling me that Planescape: Torment is a crappy game...
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#155FireMage7777Posted 11/18/2012 9:20:42 AM
Strelok posted...
Nothing wrong with liking good things.
Now classifying FF13, one of the most revilved FF games of all time, as a good thing...

Next thing you'll be telling me that Planescape: Torment is a crappy game...

XIII isn't reviled though, so you're already wrong. Take your leave boy
---
#156StrelokPosted 11/18/2012 9:21:17 AM
It isn't?
Last I heard people were saying it was terrible.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#157ABadNuffDudePosted 11/18/2012 10:32:26 AM
FFXIII? Ugh that game was terrible...
Can't really think of a single thing I liked about it, terrible characters, terrible story, terrible gameplay... ok some of the music was ok and it was pretty but that's it lol.

I only played till Pulse cause people told me it got better when you got there but... it really didn't IMO. Running around the same giant field and a few more linear areas killing palette swaps of the same enemies you've been fighting up until this point doesn't sound better to me.

So I pretty much I just said screw that and made my way for the ending... except they obviously expected you to do some of the extra crap so I was horribly under leveled. Sad thing is I was so ready for this horrible game to end that I actually went and found a max level save on the net just so I wouldn't have to play this crap any longer. I NEVER cheat like that, generally in even the worse of the worse RPGs I'll still grind and play as intended but that game... hell it felt like work more than a game and I just wanted the misery to end...

But this is just my opinion of course lol.

Haven't played XIII-2 yet though, heard it was much better but the people who told me that are the same ones that said XIII got better at Pulse so yeah...
---
Official Daigo Umehara of Hentai games.
#158TheDromaderPosted 11/18/2012 11:14:33 AM
FireMage7777 posted...
_Uwye_ posted...
Thanks for the cookie, but then what you were trying to say was wrong.

No, its right, because I said it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_kwXNVCaxY&feature=related
#159FireMage7777Posted 11/18/2012 12:54:11 PM
Strelok posted...
It isn't?
Last I heard people were saying it was terrible.

Those people lack taste
---
#160FireMage7777Posted 11/18/2012 12:55:00 PM
ABadNuffDude posted...
FFXIII? Ugh that game was terrible...
Can't really think of a single thing I liked about it, terrible characters, terrible story, terrible gameplay... ok some of the music was ok and it was pretty but that's it lol.

I only played till Pulse cause people told me it got better when you got there but... it really didn't IMO. Running around the same giant field and a few more linear areas killing palette swaps of the same enemies you've been fighting up until this point doesn't sound better to me.

So I pretty much I just said screw that and made my way for the ending... except they obviously expected you to do some of the extra crap so I was horribly under leveled. Sad thing is I was so ready for this horrible game to end that I actually went and found a max level save on the net just so I wouldn't have to play this crap any longer. I NEVER cheat like that, generally in even the worse of the worse RPGs I'll still grind and play as intended but that game... hell it felt like work more than a game and I just wanted the misery to end...

But this is just my opinion of course lol.

Haven't played XIII-2 yet though, heard it was much better but the people who told me that are the same ones that said XIII got better at Pulse so yeah...

See, clear example
---