SPOILERS! Why do people hate on the story and concept of DmC?

#161StrelokPosted 11/18/2012 1:06:42 PM
Maybe the problem lies with you.

Again, what is next. Planescape: Torment a bad game?
Mmm might be too hard for you to find.

What is next, Blade Runner a bad movie?
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#162ABadNuffDudePosted 11/18/2012 1:10:30 PM
FireMage7777 posted...
ABadNuffDude posted...
FFXIII? Ugh that game was terrible...
Can't really think of a single thing I liked about it, terrible characters, terrible story, terrible gameplay... ok some of the music was ok and it was pretty but that's it lol.

I only played till Pulse cause people told me it got better when you got there but... it really didn't IMO. Running around the same giant field and a few more linear areas killing palette swaps of the same enemies you've been fighting up until this point doesn't sound better to me.

So I pretty much I just said screw that and made my way for the ending... except they obviously expected you to do some of the extra crap so I was horribly under leveled. Sad thing is I was so ready for this horrible game to end that I actually went and found a max level save on the net just so I wouldn't have to play this crap any longer. I NEVER cheat like that, generally in even the worse of the worse RPGs I'll still grind and play as intended but that game... hell it felt like work more than a game and I just wanted the misery to end...

But this is just my opinion of course lol.

Haven't played XIII-2 yet though, heard it was much better but the people who told me that are the same ones that said XIII got better at Pulse so yeah...

See, clear example

Unnecessarily mean for no reason at all...
Ooooh this guy doesn't like what I like instead of taking the mature civilized route and I dunno talking about it you just jump to an insult?

I can respect that you like FFXIII, I'm actually interested in your counter opinions to mine but any kind of chance at dialogue is thrown out the window by a petty insult.
Tell me exactly why should I even care that such a person thinks I "lack taste"? What do you wish to pointlessly fight over opinions? Good luck with that one bub lol I have better things to do.
---
Official Daigo Umehara of Hentai games.
#163StrelokPosted 11/18/2012 1:11:56 PM
I know, I bet that you think that Deus Ex was a terrible game!
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#164Dagger2011Posted 11/18/2012 1:16:30 PM
Played both Heavenly Sword and Enslaved, both combat systems were tiresome and boring as hell. DMC3 and 4 however were awesome and fun with the array of weapons and styles you could use to tackle the enemies. This game...jury still out on it for me, I will wait 'til I can at least get my hands on a demo.
#165Ether101Posted 11/19/2012 1:53:22 AM
Pirate_Duck posted...
Be careful, everyone, Firemage loves FFXIII.

And alot of people love Saint Seyia as well, do you really think you've got what it takes fight that many cats?
---
Gamers have lost their pride.
Complacency can be a sin.