SPOILERS! Why do people hate on the story and concept of DmC?

#91Lord_MizerPosted 11/17/2012 10:18:47 PM
*Sits on chrome lawn chair*
---
Can't think of anything right now, so....*Sits on lawn chair*
Hen and chicken is two different animals/Blanka always talked since SF1- OmegaPillow
#92pyro_buntaPosted 11/17/2012 10:23:56 PM
FireMage7777 posted...
pyro_bunta posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
Chickenfrogman posted...
Heavenly Sword's combat was complete trash. It made Assassin Creed combat look like a masterpiece.

I LOLing at the just how bad that post is

The thing is, just "good" doesn't cut it for the level of combat DMC has.

Yes, because even though DMC has repetitive air combat to be "pro" its on a whole other level...LOL. It has its flaws same as everything else

You don't spend a lot of time hanging in the air on DMC (minus DMC2). Also it isn't about being "pro". DMC gives more options for combat and a larger array of playstyles, combined with faster fluid combat and style to boot at that. Heavenly Sword is only GoW tier as far as most people see it.
---
...if you know what I mean
#93pyro_buntaPosted 11/17/2012 10:24:38 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#94FireMage7777Posted 11/17/2012 10:29:14 PM
pyro_bunta posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
pyro_bunta posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
Chickenfrogman posted...
Heavenly Sword's combat was complete trash. It made Assassin Creed combat look like a masterpiece.

I LOLing at the just how bad that post is

The thing is, just "good" doesn't cut it for the level of combat DMC has.

Yes, because even though DMC has repetitive air combat to be "pro" its on a whole other level...LOL. It has its flaws same as everything else

You don't spend a lot of time hanging in the air on DMC (minus DMC2). Also it isn't about being "pro". DMC gives more options for combat and a larger array of playstyles, combined with faster fluid combat and style to boot at that. Heavenly Sword is only GoW tier as far as most people see it.

LOL @ insinuating GoW doesn't have good combat...as for that wide array of options only two of the three DMC games worth talking about have them...and for one it's only for roughly 1/3rd of the game
---
The official Valbanisher, that doesn't believe in kupo
#95KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 11/17/2012 10:31:47 PM
FireMage7777 posted...
LOL @ insinuating GoW doesn't have good combat...as for that wide array of options only two of the three DMC games worth talking about have them...and for one it's only for roughly 1/3rd of the game

Well this guy has no idea what he's talking about. Insinuating God of War has good combat... how silly.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#96FireMage7777Posted 11/17/2012 10:33:42 PM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
FireMage7777 posted...

Well this guy has no idea what he's talking about. Insinuating God of War has good combat... how silly.

Insinuating you have an idea what you're talking about...how juvenile. Then again its expected of those of your caliber
---
#97KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 11/17/2012 10:38:10 PM
FireMage7777 posted...
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
FireMage7777 posted...

Insinuating you have an idea what you're talking about...how juvenile. Then again its expected of those of your caliber

If you think God of War has an in depth combat system like DMC, then you relly on't know what you're talking about. God of War was a button masher, DMC took skill to pull of good combos and gave you a huge range of options to create stylish combos. Heavenly sword is only on GoW level, which isn't much to brag about.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#98FireMage7777Posted 11/17/2012 10:41:16 PM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
FireMage7777 posted...

If you think God of War has an in depth combat system like DMC, then you relly on't know what you're talking about. God of War was a button masher, DMC took skill to pull of good combos and gave you a huge range of options to create stylish combos. Heavenly sword is only on GoW level, which isn't much to brag about.

Insinuating that something needs to be in depth to be good...LOL. Pls amuse me further
---
#99Lord_MizerPosted 11/17/2012 10:41:31 PM
*Eats popcorn*
---
Can't think of anything right now, so....*Sits on lawn chair*
Hen and chicken is two different animals/Blanka always talked since SF1- OmegaPillow
#100KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 11/17/2012 10:44:03 PM
FireMage7777 posted...
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
FireMage7777 posted...

Insinuating that something needs to be in depth to be good...LOL. Pls amuse me further

Uh, it kinda does... if a game's story is simply "beat the bad guy" and you have two buttons, one jumps, one attacks, and the music is just the same three notes over and over again, would you consider that a good game? Would you spend $60 on it?
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]