This video is just for Lollerstar as he wished to see "my ugly mug"

#1StrelokPosted 11/18/2012 4:37:38 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjwfViNA3x4

Of course anyone else is also welcome to watch.
And there is a message for Lollerblade at the end too.

I decided not to respond to him anymore. This is my last comment aimed at him and let's hope he can use it to become a better and more tolerable person in the future.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#2sundet84Posted 11/18/2012 6:44:28 AM
Okay this video is just? '. one sees clearly that your hatred for HS and ninja teory makes you blind over how the new game is. and that you first say if this was a different game and not called DMC it would have been a good game. but as it is called DMC, it's bad game. It sounds just ridiculous. and this with Vergil. Agree that it's a stupid way of DLC. but they are not the first to do so. Batman has done it. I write this not to be mean to you but to say that from a neutral view on the game can youre way to complain about the game seem quite pathetic. Sure some Antis might like it, but many will see you as a fool. I recommend that you delete the video
#3FireMage7777Posted 11/18/2012 6:50:16 AM
I FOUND MY NEW SLEEPING PILL!!!
---
The official Valbanisher, that doesn't believe in kupo
#4m100t8sPosted 11/18/2012 6:53:16 AM
sundet84 posted...
Okay this video is just? '. one sees clearly that your hatred for HS and ninja teory makes you blind over how the new game is. and that you first say if this was a different game and not called DMC it would have been a good game. but as it is called DMC, it's bad game. It sounds just ridiculous. and this with Vergil. Agree that it's a stupid way of DLC. but they are not the first to do so. Batman has done it. I write this not to be mean to you but to say that from a neutral view on the game can youre way to complain about the game seem quite pathetic. Sure some Antis might like it, but many will see you as a fool. I recommend that you delete the video

This
#5pyro_buntaPosted 11/18/2012 7:08:16 AM
Strelok, I know how you hate Shatterstar (and we DO know how much and why), but recording a video just for him is just... to put it simply, pretty hilarious but isn't really necessary.
---
...if you know what I mean
#6pyro_buntaPosted 11/18/2012 7:08:34 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#7_Uwye_Posted 11/18/2012 7:46:58 AM
sundet84 posted...
and that you first say if this was a different game and not called DMC it would have been a good game. but as it is called DMC, it's bad game. It sounds just ridiculous.

Didn't watch the video so I don't know how he worded it but why is ridicolous exactly? If the next Gran Turismo had an arcade racing model it wouldn't be a good GT game regardless of its quality as a stand alone title.
#8antking61Posted 11/18/2012 8:13:16 AM
sundet84 posted...
and that you first say if this was a different game and not called DMC it would have been a good game

Makes sense to me. If DMC2 weren't branded DMC and didn't look like DMC it would have been labeled a solid action game and for all intents and purposes DMC2 was a fun action game, it was just a bad DMC game.

If DmC weren't claiming to be DMC it wouldn't be held to the standard that it currently is by many of the DMC fans. Myself included honestly.
---
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!
#9sundet84Posted 11/18/2012 8:29:31 AM
antking61 posted...
sundet84 posted...
and that you first say if this was a different game and not called DMC it would have been a good game

Makes sense to me. If DMC2 weren't branded DMC and didn't look like DMC it would have been labeled a solid action game and for all intents and purposes DMC2 was a fun action game, it was just a bad DMC game.

If DmC weren't claiming to be DMC it wouldn't be held to the standard that it currently is by many of the DMC fans. Myself included honestly.

Agrees with you. the way you wrote it, it sounds understandable. But just say the game seems good 8 of 10 points. But wait it is a DMC game 1-2 out of 10. it does not sound logical. you have to explain why. And judging it before you played the demo or the game. does not sound credible
#10Strelok(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2012 8:57:28 AM
Do note I brought that up in the video, that I will play the demo and at this point, judging from what I saw,, I can only be wowed, unless I get exactly what I am expecting.

Also, youtube commentators apparently can't listen.

And nah, this vid wasn't recorded for Lollerstar, I'm mainly making fun of him as he commented in an earlier vid that he wanted to see "my ugly mug".
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg