This video is just for Lollerstar as he wished to see "my ugly mug"

#31TheOriginalMaxPosted 11/18/2012 2:10:34 PM
Strelok posted...
I can handle cyberbullying. I've been bullied by professionals :D

Doesn't mean you should take it. IMO bullies need to start getting some consequences happening to them. The "tattling"-culture is way too prevalent and really doesn't teach that much to people. Bullies use tattling as a defense to do what they do; tattling is a defense for bullies to keep bullying without consequences. So basically bullies learn they can bully others in life without consequences, which creates a lot of today's problems. Internet bullying, from what I've heard, is usually done, not by RL bullies(because they sometimes have a pretty f***ed up dominant position in social interaction), but by the ostracized and ignored. It's pretty interesting to see how basically polar opposites, strong IRL vs weak IRL, do the bullying depending on the context. Then again with the popularity of Facebook, it seems like RL bullies keep bullying on the internet.

But you know what the hilarious thing about internet bullying is? Well bullies in general don't necessarily think they're bullying, so they might not see themselves as being bullies, BUT there's actual concrete evidence on the internet of bullying! :D
This means that there's proof of bullying that can be used in a court of law. Things spoken or done IRL are harder to prove. Now we just need to get a bit of legal changes to talking on the internet and we're golden! ;D
---
To be fair, no one has unlimited patience, and at times this board could come close flustering the Buddha.-geekneck99
Freedom requires responsibility.
#32TaizukuPosted 11/18/2012 2:16:29 PM
TheOriginalMax posted...
Strelok posted...
I can handle cyberbullying. I've been bullied by professionals :D

Doesn't mean you should take it. IMO bullies need to start getting some consequences happening to them. The "tattling"-culture is way too prevalent and really doesn't teach that much to people. Bullies use tattling as a defense to do what they do; tattling is a defense for bullies to keep bullying without consequences. So basically bullies learn they can bully others in life without consequences, which creates a lot of today's problems. Internet bullying, from what I've heard, is usually done, not by RL bullies(because they sometimes have a pretty f***ed up dominant position in social interaction), but by the ostracized and ignored. It's pretty interesting to see how basically polar opposites, strong IRL vs weak IRL, do the bullying depending on the context. Then again with the popularity of Facebook, it seems like RL bullies keep bullying on the internet.

But you know what the hilarious thing about internet bullying is? Well bullies in general don't necessarily think they're bullying, so they might not see themselves as being bullies, BUT there's actual concrete evidence on the internet of bullying! :D
This means that there's proof of bullying that can be used in a court of law. Things spoken or done IRL are harder to prove. Now we just need to get a bit of legal changes to talking on the internet and we're golden! ;D

"Cyber-bullying" is pathetic any intelligent person would just log off...
---
~~'~,~'<(@Official Jon Talbain of Za Warudo@)>'~,~'~~
PSN: MobileFlame
#33TheOriginalMaxPosted 11/18/2012 2:18:12 PM
<_<
---
To be fair, no one has unlimited patience, and at times this board could come close flustering the Buddha.-geekneck99
#34ABadNuffDudePosted 11/18/2012 2:28:52 PM(edited)
I'll just leave this here...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrI7QUJfkvI&
---
Official Daigo Umehara of Hentai games.
#35Darknessbeast10Posted 11/18/2012 2:25:07 PM
how sad that you think you can dissuade anyone from spending their money the way they want to, ill get this game just to smite you arrogant people.
---
PSN: look at my name, GT: ShadowSiege420
Official UDON Taskmaster of the UMVC3 boards, http://puu.sh/v79K <---- PS3 UMVC3's Finest
#36NaichingeruPosted 11/18/2012 2:26:41 PM
SlaveBlade posted...
Strelok posted...
If you bothered to watch you'd see it isn't much ranting at all considering I'm quite calm throughout the vid.

Why don't you keep your dignity and don't buy this terrible game and get something good instead.
May I suggest Dishonored?

"It's not a rant"
>Video is name "Yet another DmC rant"

Child, please...

Thank you, SlaveBlade. I'm not gonna waste my time watching this entire video, and it's taking restraint not to mock you further. It's just too easy. This game isn't even out yet, and you've judged it. You know, bitterness is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die: no matter how much you "hate" this game that you've not played yet... it's coming! And as for Dishonored: I could buy them both, it's not difficult. I'm not very interested in Dishonored, however, and Halo 4 is keeping me happy for the time being. Forgive my ignorance, but I didn't even enjoy Skyrim and Dishonored seems a little similar. I'm excited for the DmC demo on Tuesday/Wednesday and I'll be pre-ordering it as soon as it's available to do so in the UK.
---
GT: Sensei Ponzor.
"The greatest part of mankind floats betwixt vice and virtue."
#37TheOriginalMaxPosted 11/18/2012 2:29:33 PM
Darknessbeast10 posted...
how sad that you think you can dissuade anyone from spending their money the way they want to, ill get this game just to smite you arrogant people.

And it isn't sad that you'll get a game merely to smite other people you claim to be arrogant? >_>

My poor head...
---
#38darkslayer001Posted 11/18/2012 2:37:10 PM
antking61 posted...
sundet84 posted...
and that you first say if this was a different game and not called DMC it would have been a good game

Makes sense to me. If DMC2 weren't branded DMC and didn't look like DMC it would have been labeled a solid action game and for all intents and purposes DMC2 was a fun action game, it was just a bad DMC game.

If DmC weren't claiming to be DMC it wouldn't be held to the standard that it currently is by many of the DMC fans. Myself included honestly.

I agree
#39Lord_MizerPosted 11/18/2012 2:38:00 PM
Darknessbeast10 posted...

So...you're going to get a game just to spite some people on the Internet? Now that's sad.
---
Can't think of anything right now, so....*Sits on lawn chair*
Hen and chicken is two different animals/Blanka always talked since SF1- OmegaPillow
#40antking61Posted 11/18/2012 2:38:14 PM
sundet84 posted...
We hawe obviously different views on the game so this leads nowhere. but for my part. I see a mix of classic DMC moves mixed with new. and the small differences in the movements do not bother me. honestly i dont see them so the demo will Decide if I get the game

But it's the changes in the basic gameplay mechanic changes (mainly the auto-lock) that have me worried about the gameplay itself. Not a big fan of the HS weapon switch either...

Taizuku posted...
"Cyber-bullying" is pathetic any intelligent person would just log off...

Gonna have to agree on this.
---
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!