This video is just for Lollerstar as he wished to see "my ugly mug"

#41Strelok(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2012 3:40:11 PM
Cyber bullying is indeed dumb as you only prove to the entire world that you're a dick.

Also, hope you are not related to that Taizuko persona that has started the insults.

@ Darkness:
You failed to get the point of the vid. I outright said in it that I honestly don't care if people want to buy it. If they want to buy it that is cool. I'm voicing *MY* opinion on the game, the DLC, and Capcoms DLC practices. Nothing more.

@ Naichingeru:
You also failed to understand it. Seriously, what is it with people who judge a vid without seeing it? This isn't a game that isn't out, all the info is available. If it seriously takes restraint to avoid "mocking me" that says more about you and a serious petty attitude than me. How DARE I dislike this game after being insulted, seeing the franchise insulted, seeing gameplay changes for the worse, etc etc. How DARE I make a video about the DLC shams.
I even said in the vid that there would be much less controversy with the game if it came under a different name.

Also, Dishonored is nothing like Skyrim, at all, other than the Two Hands System and even that is considerably different. If anything, Dishonored is more akin to Deus Ex, System Shock, Bioshock and Thief. I'm not kidding when I say that Dishonored as knocked off Thief 1 and 3 down a few spots and is now on par with Metal Age regarding favorite games (Both take up spot number 4)
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#42sundet84Posted 11/18/2012 3:43:43 PM
seriously delete the video. For your own safety. such as this can lead people to recognize you on the street. and if they like the game as much as you hate it, they might give you a hit in the face. do not forget that the world is full of crazy people who can beat you because of this video. And the video to judge, it seems you are not a fighter
#43Strelok(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2012 3:49:56 PM
Let them try to hit me.
No, I am not a fighter. I'm a pacifist. but by all means, let them hit me.
If they hit me over expressing my opinion, that says more about them than me. I *refuse* to give in to such "threats". I have the freedom to express my opinion, and I will use it. And while I do not agree with their opinion on this game, I will defend their right to give it and tell it to everyone.

If anyone seriously wants to fight me for that, then they are pathetic and I will not need to raise a hand to defend myself. I will already have won, no matter what bodily harm they inflict on me, as I'll be morally superior. I refuse to raise a hand in violence, unless it is to prevent escalation of violence.

The video remains.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
#44sundet84Posted 11/18/2012 3:50:12 PM
antking61 posted...
sundet84 posted...
We hawe obviously different views on the game so this leads nowhere. but for my part. I see a mix of classic DMC moves mixed with new. and the small differences in the movements do not bother me. honestly i dont see them so the demo will Decide if I get the game

But it's the changes in the basic gameplay mechanic changes (mainly the auto-lock) that have me worried about the gameplay itself. Not a big fan of the HS weapon switch either...

Taizuku posted...
"Cyber-bullying" is pathetic any intelligent person would just log off...

Gonna have to agree on this.

For me, auto-lock is not necessary. it worked more like a must for certain maneuvers, but when it was not required, I played without it. and even with auto-lock, you can choose with the analog where you want to swing the sword
#45Strelok(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2012 3:56:33 PM
It was GREAT to pick specific enemies from a crowd to perform a stunning move on, or to target your stinger properly so you get the enemy you want and not the one that is either about to die or isolated.
---
#46antking61Posted 11/18/2012 3:58:31 PM
Exactly but didn't they scrap the manual lock for an auto lock?
---
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!
#47Strelok(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2012 3:59:32 PM
Mm question, Taizuku, you wouldn't happen to be Taizuko on Youtube right?
If you are, that wasn't very friendly...
If you are not, disregard, very similar names.
---
#48NaichingeruPosted 11/18/2012 4:00:26 PM
Strelok posted...
Cyber bullying is indeed dumb as you only prove to the entire world that you're a dick.

Also, hope you are not related to that Taizuko persona that has started the insults.

@ Darkness:
You failed to get the point of the vid. I outright said in it that I honestly don't care if people want to buy it. If they want to buy it that is cool. I'm voicing *MY* opinion on the game, the DLC, and Capcoms DLC practices. Nothing more.

@ Naichingeru:
You also failed to understand it. Seriously, what is it with people who judge a vid without seeing it? This isn't a game that isn't out, all the info is available. If it seriously takes restraint to avoid "mocking me" that says more about you and a serious petty attitude than me. How DARE I dislike this game after being insulted, seeing the franchise insulted, seeing gameplay changes for the worse, etc etc. How DARE I make a video about the DLC shams.
I even said in the vid that there would be much less controversy with the game if it came under a different name.

Also, Dishonored is nothing like Skyrim, at all, other than the Two Hands System and even that is considerably different. If anything, Dishonored is more akin to Deus Ex, System Shock, Bioshock and Thief. I'm not kidding when I say that Dishonored as knocked off Thief 1 and 3 down a few spots and is now on par with Metal Age regarding favorite games (Both take up spot number 4)

I just watched a little Dishonored footage. It looks good, I agree, but not for me. Also, I've watched it now and you even refer to it as a DmC rant and you seem pretty insecure and socially awkward. I wouldn't mock you, I almost feel for you. Where is the love?
---
GT: Sensei Ponzor.
"The greatest part of mankind floats betwixt vice and virtue."
#49sundet84Posted 11/18/2012 4:00:36 PM
Strelok posted...
Let them try to hit me.
No, I am not a fighter. I'm a pacifist. but by all means, let them hit me.
If they hit me over expressing my opinion, that says more about them than me. I *refuse* to give in to such "threats". I have the freedom to express my opinion, and I will use it. And while I do not agree with their opinion on this game, I will defend their right to give it and tell it to everyone.

If anyone seriously wants to fight me for that, then they are pathetic and I will not need to raise a hand to defend myself. I will already have won, no matter what bodily harm they inflict on me, as I'll be morally superior. I refuse to raise a hand in violence, unless it is to prevent escalation of violence.

The video remains.

ok as you wish. was just a friendly advice. and yes you win perhaps morally. But is it worth it if it might result in devastating injuries. I have seen and heard people being injured and killed for nothing. Just yesterday happened a insident where a 87-year old lady told four youngsters not to kick a dog. they beat her down and kicked her until she was bleeding from the genital area. She manages to get home but got help first 3 days later. no joke
#50Strelok(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2012 4:01:14 PM
@ Antking:
yes, they did. And this is exactly the issue of removing the manual lock, when it picks the target for you you have less control and thus, combat is downgraded.
Sure it isn't "press one button to win", but it is a step back...
---