This video is just for Lollerstar as he wished to see "my ugly mug"

#61sundet84Posted 11/18/2012 4:28:34 PM
Hunter1534 posted...
sundet84 posted...
Strelok posted...
On the second argument:
The difference is this:
Fair difficulty because the game is genuinely challenging, or Fake difficulty because the game is screwing you over with a bad controlscheme.

hey. I did not argue. I have a discussion. Why so hostile

Read it again. He isn't hostile.

ops my bad. sorry
#62Hunter1534Posted 11/18/2012 4:29:39 PM
Strelok posted...
Mm question, Taizuku, you wouldn't happen to be Taizuko on Youtube right?
If you are, that wasn't very friendly...
If you are not, disregard, very similar names.

If it was, then screw him. Never took him seriously anyway.
---
Yo momma got caught givin' up neck in the bathroom at the Woodcrest country club, and it wasn't yo daddy.
#63Strelok(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2012 4:45:50 PM
It could just be coincidence, I've seen stranger, hence why I ask friendly before openly declaring war. *looks at trench dug through living room*
*AHEM*

It can happen in Europe, true, but it rarely happens., at least to the places I went to.
And really, it'd be deliciously ironic if an anti was actually getting molested/assaulted for his opinion, yet NT screamed hell and murder for "death threats" (which was a bad rap song which said "Emo gonna die" in the lyrics, which was aimed at DINO, not the NT team)...

So yeah, I am not afraid of it.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#64sundet84Posted 11/18/2012 5:23:28 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#65sundet84Posted 11/18/2012 5:26:41 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#66WiiareVenomPosted 11/18/2012 5:29:50 PM
Strelok posted...
Do note I brought that up in the video, that I will play the demo and at this point, judging from what I saw,, I can only be wowed, unless I get exactly what I am expecting.

Also, youtube commentators apparently can't listen.

And nah, this vid wasn't recorded for Lollerstar, I'm mainly making fun of him as he commented in an earlier vid that he wanted to see "my ugly mug".

Which, when the primary purpose of the topic is such, is flaming/trolling.

Even though your beef with him is probably legit, you certainly aren't above his level with this type of behaviour.
---
You must let your anger be as a monkey in a pinata, hiding inside with the candy, hoping kids don't breakthrough with a stick.
#67TaizukuPosted 11/18/2012 5:51:00 PM
WiiareVenom posted...
Strelok posted...
Do note I brought that up in the video, that I will play the demo and at this point, judging from what I saw,, I can only be wowed, unless I get exactly what I am expecting.

And nah, this vid wasn't recorded for Lollerstar, I'm mainly making fun of him as he commented in an earlier vid that he wanted to see "my ugly mug".

Even though your beef with him is probably legit, you certainly aren't above his level with this type of behaviour.

---
~~'~,~'<(@Official Jon Talbain of Za Warudo@)>'~,~'~~
PSN: MobileFlame
#68Lama_SpitPosted 11/18/2012 6:21:50 PM
Taizuku posted...
WiiareVenom posted...
Strelok posted...

Them
#69ZeroX91Posted 11/18/2012 6:41:38 PM
You might want to try getting a little closer to the mic next time, you are pretty hard to hear even with the volume turned up.
---
Official Pyro Jack of the SMT IV board.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkDlmamEaVE
#70fioriPosted 11/18/2012 7:08:03 PM(edited)
That's why the board is such a mess.

You complain about some pros, then you make a topic mocking one of them. Yeah, we got it, you and shatter have your differences. However, the guy was quiet, BUT no, you had to make a topic talking about him. By the way, you know the results and you know what's coming next.

It seems you can't let him go, buddy. I'm sorry to say that, but it seems you need him and you're obsessed with that. Later he'll reply and you won't like it. You can't blame him, though, because you started that thread. For what? For nothing.

Why can't you ignore him, if you really dislike him as much as you claim?

That's why some pro make fun of you, because of topics like that,. It just adds discussions about nothing. It's something not needed.

Now you just proved that you can't live without shatterstar, TC. That's why he keeps making fun of you.

Stop that, while there is time. Seriously, try to focus on reviews about the game or the demo if you want. Personal issues should be treated through PM.

Yeah, I even know your answer. You'll say that shatter won't use PM because shatter this, that and bla bla bla...

I hope you stop this and really start talking about the game, dude. It's strange reading people making so many comments about a user. By the way, you're not the only one. I've seen at least 5 or 6 of you ( all antis) always mentioning that shatter guy.

If he really is a problem, your topic surely doesn't help your cause.