This video is just for Lollerstar as he wished to see "my ugly mug"

#71Darknessbeast10Posted 11/18/2012 10:37:01 PM
Lord_Mizer posted...
Darknessbeast10 posted...
how sad that you think you can dissuade anyone from spending their money the way they want to, ill get this game just to smite you arrogant people.

So...you're going to get a game just to spite some people on the Internet? Now that's sad.

How? i plan to pick it up anyways. come on guys step it up.
---
PSN: look at my name, GT: ShadowSiege420
Official UDON Taskmaster of the UMVC3 boards, http://puu.sh/v79K <---- PS3 UMVC3's Finest
#72Lord_MizerPosted 11/18/2012 10:58:03 PM
Lord_Mizer posted...
how sad that you think you can dissuade anyone from spending their money the way they want to, ill get this game just to smite you arrogant people.

So...you're going to get a game just to spite some people on the Internet? Now that's sad.

ill get this game just to smite you arrogant people.

Then why type something like that? Attention? Boredom? Wanting to say something memorable?

PS: I've no problem towards people who want to play this game.
---
Can't think of anything right now, so....*Sits on lawn chair*
Hen and chicken is two different animals/Blanka always talked since SF1- OmegaPillow
#73JackJunk8Posted 11/18/2012 11:17:28 PM
wow, the only thing embarrassing here is that you made a video.
---
Please, just cry
#74thissongagainPosted 11/18/2012 11:49:59 PM
Strelok posted...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjwfViNA3x4

Of course anyone else is also welcome to watch.
And there is a message for Lollerblade at the end too.

I decided not to respond to him anymore. This is my last comment aimed at him and let's hope he can use it to become a better and more tolerable person in the future.

No homo, but I like your chin lol.
#75Orange00Posted 11/19/2012 12:16:44 AM
thissongagain posted...
Strelok posted...

I decided not to respond to him anymore. This is my last comment aimed at him and let's hope he can use it to become a better and more tolerable person in the future.

So it's that time of the mounth again, thissongagain goes on a dickweed rampage.

sterlok is at least going to give this game a try, so i'll give him some credit. Many of the anti mainstays claim they're not gonna touch DmC demo with a ten-foot pole, but how are they going to continue the discussion here? Surely you guys can't continue moaning about something you don't know about?
#76Strelok(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 12:22:50 AM
If you really look at the vid I really don't comment on Lollerstar at all in it.
If you looked at my replies in this topic you'll see that I said that I only chose this specific topic title because Lollerstar said I'm too cowardly/stupid to use a webcam.

It was a joke at his expense, seriously.
I've seen ignorance but when the issues you bring were already addressed... in the same topic...
*facedesk*

Also, way to answer for me.
No, I am not going to PM Lollerstar. It's much more fun to shatter (see what I did here) his arguments (or what passes for them) in the open.
Let's not forget that *he* tends to be the one that starts things.

Now ask yourself this, would you still White Knight Lollerstar were the title of this vid just "Another DMC rant"?
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#77thissongagainPosted 11/19/2012 12:31:40 AM
Orange00 posted...
thissongagain posted...
Strelok posted...

So it's that time of the mounth again, thissongagain goes on a dickweed rampage.

sterlok is at least going to give this game a try, so i'll give him some credit. Many of the anti mainstays claim they're not gonna touch DmC demo with a ten-foot pole, but how are they going to continue the discussion here? Surely you guys can't continue moaning about something you don't know about?

That is a nice description of your own reaction to my comment. I was just complimenting the mans chin, and have no idea what you are even prattling on about ass hole. I have made my peace with this game long ago, but I see insecurity still abounds on this board lol.
#78Orange00Posted 11/19/2012 1:02:05 AM(edited)
sterlok, don't quite agree with what you said about shatter. He used to be way more vocal and did stir some s***. But not anymore, at least to same extent. Just in a few topics he's shamelessly selling DmC, but he's not out to start any arguments. But anti on the other hand call him out almost in every friggin topic. In a couple of topics you guys have practically waited for him to show up just to start your rants.

so from a perspective outside all that, it looks like shatter has at least risen a little bit, whereas you guys are still on the same level as you were a years ago (dealing with shatter that is)

EDIT: thissongagain; guess i was wrong, my bad. When you randomly insult people a couple of times, the reputation sticks you know. So sorry.. But not really.
#79thissongagainPosted 11/19/2012 1:08:04 AM
Orange00 posted...
sterlok, don't quite agree with what you said about shatter. He used to be way more vocal and did stir some s***. But not anymore, at least to same extent. Just in a few topics he's shamelessly selling DmC, but he's not out to start any arguments. But anti on the other hand call him out almost in every friggin topic. In a couple of topics you guys have practically waited for him to show up just to start your rants.

so from a perspective outside all that, it looks like shatter has at least risen a little bit, whereas you guys are still on the same level as you were a years ago (dealing with shatter that is)

EDIT: thissongagain; guess i was wrong, my bad. When you randomly insult people a couple of times, the reputation sticks you know. So sorry.. But not really.

User Name Orange00
User ID 6633477
Board User Level 30: Regular User
Awarded to users with at least 75 Karma. No level posting restrictions, can edit posts, use advanced options.
Account Created Thursday, July 5, 2012 6:58 AM
Last Visit Monday, November 19, 2012 12:01 AM
Karma 104
Active Messages Posted 68

Shatter is that you? Because I have been around this board for a while, and I don't remember you to well Orange00. Infact I don't even remember talking to you, or ever insulting anybody that much enough to gain a reputation about it.

Also even the people who like this game seem to dump on shatter for being an insane fan boy of a game that isn't even out. So it is kind of bizzare you are defending him.
#80TheOriginalMaxPosted 11/19/2012 1:18:58 AM
Lord_Mizer posted...

Poor choice of wording then. In your message you're clearly stating the only reason you're getting this game is to smite others. But still, to even say something like that is sad alone.
---
To be fair, no one has unlimited patience, and at times this board could come close flustering the Buddha.-geekneck99
Freedom requires responsibility.