This video is just for Lollerstar as he wished to see "my ugly mug"

#81thissongagainPosted 11/19/2012 1:34:19 AM
TheOriginalMax posted...
Darknessbeast10 posted...
Lord_Mizer posted...
how sad that you think you can dissuade anyone from spending their money the way they want to, ill get this game just to smite you arrogant people.

So...you're going to get a game just to spite some people on the Internet? Now that's sad.

How? i plan to pick it up anyways. come on guys step it up.

Poor choice of wording then. In your message you're clearly stating the only reason you're getting this game is to smite others. But still, to even say something like that is sad alone.

Watch out OR U WILL BE SMITED!!!!! Well I think this board proves that insane fan boys exist for literally everything in existence. Even things that don't exist yet lol.
#82Orange00Posted 11/19/2012 2:25:46 AM
thissongagain posted...
Orange00 posted...
sterlok, don't quite agree with what you said about shatter. He used to be way more vocal and did stir some s***. But not anymore, at least to same extent. Just in a few topics he's shamelessly selling DmC, but he's not out to start any arguments. But anti on the other hand call him out almost in every friggin topic. In a couple of topics you guys have practically waited for him to show up just to start your rants.

so from a perspective outside all that, it looks like shatter has at least risen a little bit, whereas you guys are still on the same level as you were a years ago (dealing with shatter that is)

EDIT: thissongagain; guess i was wrong, my bad. When you randomly insult people a couple of times, the reputation sticks you know. So sorry.. But not really.

User Name Orange00
User ID 6633477
Board User Level 30: Regular User
Awarded to users with at least 75 Karma. No level posting restrictions, can edit posts, use advanced options.
Account Created Thursday, July 5, 2012 6:58 AM
Last Visit Monday, November 19, 2012 12:01 AM
Karma 104
Active Messages Posted 68

Shatter is that you? Because I have been around this board for a while, and I don't remember you to well Orange00. Infact I don't even remember talking to you, or ever insulting anybody that much enough to gain a reputation about it.

Also even the people who like this game seem to dump on shatter for being an insane fan boy of a game that isn't even out. So it is kind of bizzare you are defending him.

You haven't insulted me, apart from that a-hole which I guess can be justified. But I've seen a couple of really stupid out-of-the-blue f*** you's you've thrown at people. I thought this was one of em'.

As for defending shatter, in case you didn't notice I was also defending sterlok, who is widely considered to be anti-version of shatter. These are just my observations and opinions. Shatter has been posting low-profile for a while now but topics and posts about him sure as hell haven't ceased.
#83thissongagainPosted 11/19/2012 3:18:31 AM
Well it is more then a little suspicious that you know anything about me seeing as how I only post on here irregularly, and the only person whose balls I like to bust is shatterstars.

I even went back into the boards history to see if I had exchanged words with anyone else, or with you and found nata.

However I will give you the benefit of the doubt that you are not shatter (as I have doubts he is human, but some sort of PR chatbot algorithm that went to hell)

Either way try not to take this game to seriously as it's creators, and capcom sure as hell don't.
#84Orange00Posted 11/19/2012 5:18:26 AM(edited)
thissongagain posted...
Well it is more then a little suspicious that you know anything about me seeing as how I only post on here irregularly, and the only person whose balls I like to bust is shatterstars.

I even went back into the boards history to see if I had exchanged words with anyone else, or with you and found nata.

However I will give you the benefit of the doubt that you are not shatter (as I have doubts he is human, but some sort of PR chatbot algorithm that went to hell)

Either way try not to take this game to seriously as it's creators, and capcom sure as hell don't.

Eh well thanks for the head up I guess.. :/
the reason why i remembered your username is because it reminded me of this old aerosmith song..

I don't really bother searching for those few posts that stick to my mind. I know last time I called you dickweed as well and I believe sterlok commented something about that, like what level of herbalism you need for it or something.

But honestly I don't care enough whether I have victory over some internet argument or not, so whatever. You didn't give me too much s*** so you seem like a somewhat decent guy. peace
#85Strelok(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 9:53:08 AM
To be fair, I am kind of insulted to be said to be the anti version of Lollerstar.
I ahve class and do not hide behind a keyboard
And I can be reasoned with, as I am willing to admit mistakes AND that I could be wrong (slim chance, but I *could* be wrong >.>)
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#86Gmoney-Posted 11/19/2012 10:20:27 AM
Hahah, Sheesh.
---
All we ever see of stars is their old photographs.
PSN/XBL/MGO: RzaRecta357
#87Darknessbeast10Posted 11/19/2012 12:03:01 PM
thissongagain posted...
TheOriginalMax posted...
Lord_Mizer posted...
how sad that you think you can dissuade anyone from spending their money the way they want to, ill get this game just to smite you arrogant people.

So...you're going to get a game just to spite some people on the Internet? Now that's sad.

How? i plan to pick it up anyways. come on guys step it up.

Poor choice of wording then. In your message you're clearly stating the only reason you're getting this game is to smite others. But still, to even say something like that is sad alone.

Watch out OR U WILL BE SMITED!!!!! Well I think this board proves that insane fan boys exist for literally everything in existence. Even things that don't exist yet lol.

Yeah, it was poor choice in words. Any problems with that? Didn't think so.
---
PSN: look at my name, GT: ShadowSiege420
Official UDON Taskmaster of the UMVC3 boards, http://puu.sh/v79K <---- PS3 UMVC3's Finest
#88ConradimusPrimePosted 11/19/2012 1:04:44 PM
Based on that video I'd say you have the personality of driftwood.
Don't make anybody else suffer through any more of your videos
---
http://misternefarious.deviantart.com/
#89Strelok(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 2:11:52 PM
Based on your post you have the personality of a black widow spider.
Please don't make anyone else suffer through any more of your posts.

I can be a jackass without any constructive criticism as well.
Strelok chooses Optimus the Ditto!
Optimus uses Transform!
Optimus uses Rollout!
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#90ConradimusPrimePosted 11/19/2012 2:21:36 PM
Strelok posted...
Based on your post you have the personality of a black widow spider.
Please don't make anyone else suffer through any more of your posts.

I can be a jackass without any constructive criticism as well.
Strelok chooses Optimus the Ditto!
Optimus uses Transform!
Optimus uses Rollout!

Ooh, the razor blade wit of the guy that makes monotone twenty minute videos of himself whining about video games stings! It cuts me deep!

You're going to have to explain the black widow reference. Are you trying to say that I would have sex with you and them murder you? It's a metaphor that I'm not sure I grasp, and that you probably don't either. If you're just trying to say I have an aggressive personality, well then jackpot. I steamroll polo shirt geeks.

Maybe some more failed analogies would help your next video!
---
http://misternefarious.deviantart.com/