This video is just for Lollerstar as he wished to see "my ugly mug"

#91Gmoney-Posted 11/19/2012 2:29:33 PM
Hahaha above poster you cracked me right up.

Seriously though TC. Open up and don't be so nervous. Let us see your real personality.

If you're seriously that stiff and with the Shatner talk... Well, I'm a nerd but man... You need some get out and social interaction or something.
---
"Nothing is true.Everything is permitted."
#92TheOriginalMaxPosted 11/19/2012 2:50:32 PM
Darknessbeast10 posted...
Any problems with that? Didn't think so.

The insecurity is strong with this one.
---
To be fair, no one has unlimited patience, and at times this board could come close flustering the Buddha.-geekneck99
Freedom requires responsibility.
#93WiiareVenomPosted 11/19/2012 3:00:50 PM
Strelok posted...
To be fair, I am kind of insulted to be said to be the anti version of Lollerstar.
I ahve class and do not hide behind a keyboard
And I can be reasoned with, as I am willing to admit mistakes AND that I could be wrong (slim chance, but I *could* be wrong >.>)

How much reason does it take to not call out a guy in topics he was not even in yet.? Multiple times?
---
You must let your anger be as a monkey in a pinata, hiding inside with the candy, hoping kids don't breakthrough with a stick.
#94Strelok(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 3:27:26 PM
@ Wiiware: How much reason does it take to read past the initial post and see that it was a joke?
Good grief.
Plus, that message was a reply to someone who said that I'm the anti version of Lollerstar, it isn't calling him out.

@ the silly person:
The black widow spider being a mean, nasty, poisonous and generally very evil and self-absorbed creature, that manages to ruin even something like sex by having to introduce vore into it.
And no you don't "steamroll" anyone, you just prove that, guess, you're a dick.
This automatically means that on my "care list" you rank just beneath a dog turd in the streets. Annoying, but not worth wasting any breath on.
May your soul find peace, the sooner the better.

@ moneyman:
Yeah, it's not like English isn't my first language or anything, and it's not like I'm not using any script.
Furthermore, as I said, you try speaking to a camera, a little black box on a screen, when you're used to talking to other people while having a drink/a bite to eat.
I get enough social interaction, it's just weird talking to a camera and not a human face. It is why my eyes keep wandering downwards, and I catch myself doing so.

It's funny, so far all these aggressive pro guys are too insecure to make their own video response, they feel the need to talk trash from behind a keyboard.
Classy.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#95thissongagainPosted 11/19/2012 4:31:23 PM
Strelok posted...
@ Wiiware: How much reason does it take to read past the initial post and see that it was a joke?
Good grief.
Plus, that message was a reply to someone who said that I'm the anti version of Lollerstar, it isn't calling him out.

@ the silly person:
The black widow spider being a mean, nasty, poisonous and generally very evil and self-absorbed creature, that manages to ruin even something like sex by having to introduce vore into it.
And no you don't "steamroll" anyone, you just prove that, guess, you're a dick.
This automatically means that on my "care list" you rank just beneath a dog turd in the streets. Annoying, but not worth wasting any breath on.
May your soul find peace, the sooner the better.

@ moneyman:
Yeah, it's not like English isn't my first language or anything, and it's not like I'm not using any script.
Furthermore, as I said, you try speaking to a camera, a little black box on a screen, when you're used to talking to other people while having a drink/a bite to eat.
I get enough social interaction, it's just weird talking to a camera and not a human face. It is why my eyes keep wandering downwards, and I catch myself doing so.

It's funny, so far all these aggressive pro guys are too insecure to make their own video response, they feel the need to talk trash from behind a keyboard.
Classy.

That crap about you being the anti Shatter kind of reminds me of the campaign by Ron Paul a few years ago where he called himself the Anti Racist. It was funny then to.

Anyway unless this game some how turns out to be absolutely awesome I really doubt we are going to be seeing to many "pro's" still around after it comes out. As hype fan boys seem to lose there source of life once the hype for a game dies unless it is actually good.
#96Strelok(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 5:02:40 PM
It might have merits to be a decent (not good) action game as a stand alone IP.
However, we're going to have to compare it to DMC 1, 3 and 4. Hell, even to DMC2.
And I'm afraid that it might not hold up. As a result, it'll suck, because we compare it to the franchise that is among the best of the H&S games out there, where we would NOT do so where it its own ip.
It's why I could like WET for example.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg