Demo.

#1craig879Posted 11/19/2012 4:30:56 AM
just needed to express my excitement and converse with fellow people of the board. posting here even though im on the xbox 360, i was one of those people who HATED this game when it was first announced because im a die hard DMC since i was a small child, but this game has grew on me the combat looks amazing, hell even the character designs are growing on me and the story looks like it'll be great. IM WAY TO EXCITED FOR THE DEMO.
---
Gamertag Xbox 360: Twisted Uzumaki
Finally broke 100k gamerscore.
#2sundet84Posted 11/19/2012 5:11:17 AM
craig879 posted...
just needed to express my excitement and converse with fellow people of the board. posting here even though im on the xbox 360, i was one of those people who HATED this game when it was first announced because im a die hard DMC since i was a small child, but this game has grew on me the combat looks amazing, hell even the character designs are growing on me and the story looks like it'll be great. IM WAY TO EXCITED FOR THE DEMO.

Get ready for attacks from the Antis
#3craig879(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 5:14:22 AM
sorry but i think the antis need to wake up and give this game a chance just like i did.
---
#4ColonelChikenPosted 11/19/2012 5:19:50 AM(edited)
Don't worry TC, no one is going to attack you. You haven't insulted anybody and you are a fan of the original games, you've nothing to worry about. While I'm not as excited as you are I am curious to see how this'll turn out.

Also some of those against this game aren't going up and give this game a chance after all of the behind the scenes stuff that happened during the production of this game. Some people just can't forget that.
#5sundet84Posted 11/19/2012 5:21:08 AM
Agree. but many Antis requires that gameplay, control, speed, moveset, number of weapons and number of moves to be almost identical to the previous games. That is, they want a COD. same game with new levels
#6Japanese_JadePosted 11/19/2012 5:21:45 AM
Tomorrow is going to be one helluva day on this board. I already know I like what I've played since the demo levels are the same.

On Tuesday, opinions are going to turn into "facts", and "facts" are going to turn into all out war.

Maybe I should make this my last day here LOL
---
The internet was made specifically for you...LOL...I lied.
#7DantayyyyyPosted 11/19/2012 5:21:53 AM
craig879 posted...

you and me both son! really looking forward to it myself
haven't kept up with the new videos and what not either so i'm psyched to know how they fine-tuned it since
#8craig879(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 5:23:56 AM
im finding it really sad that people who liked the old games cant come to give this a chance, to be honest ive came to realise that the old franchise did need a bit a freshness, and i think if people would just give it a chance they would realise what theyve been missing out on.
---
#9sundet84Posted 11/19/2012 5:25:31 AM
Japanese_Jade posted...
Tomorrow is going to be one helluva day on this board. I already know I like what I've played since the demo levels are the same.

On Tuesday, opinions are going to turn into "facts", and "facts" are going to turn into all out war.

Maybe I should make this my last day here LOL

lol you have a point. so tomorrow. RUN TO THE HILLLLS. RUN FORE YOURE LIIIIFE
#10Orange00Posted 11/19/2012 5:26:10 AM
excited too :) too bad i live in europe, we get it a day later.

i think everyone whose going to be talking about DmC here should give it a go, anti or not. It is a FREE demo afterall.