Demo.

#11craig879(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 6:44:11 AM
^^^ this^^^
---
Gamertag Xbox 360: Twisted Uzumaki
Finally broke 100k gamerscore.
#12FireMage7777Posted 11/19/2012 6:49:02 AM
craig879 posted...
im finding it really sad that people who liked the old games cant come to give this a chance, to be honest ive came to realise that the old franchise did need a bit a freshness, and i think if people would just give it a chance they would realise what theyve been missing out on.

DmC isn't that breathe of freshness, nor is it something to miss out on
---
The official Valbanisher, that doesn't believe in kupo
#13craig879(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 6:52:59 AM
calm down i was posting an opinion, and in mine i think this is just what dmc needs, not to radical of a change.
---
Gamertag Xbox 360: Twisted Uzumaki
Finally broke 100k gamerscore.
#14pyro_buntaPosted 11/19/2012 7:21:00 AM
sundet84 posted...
Agree. but many Antis requires that gameplay, control, speed, moveset, number of weapons and number of moves to be almost identical to the previous games. That is, they want a COD. same game with new levels

No, we only want the same standards, not a carbon copy of a game and not a regress of the gameplay. Look at DMC2. Why is it hated? I hope you're smart enough to understand that.
---
...if you know what I mean
#15ji-highPosted 11/19/2012 7:22:14 AM
It's so refreshing to read a post like yours TC! Me too i can't wait for that demo; hell, i'll be downloading it the moment it hits PSN!
Looking forward to sharing my impressions with people like you.
---
Fanboys are the bane of video game industry.
#16ChickenfrogmanPosted 11/19/2012 7:22:53 AM
This game isn't a breath of fresh air. It's a drop in quality. People don't hate it because it's different. People hate it because it's an imitation of the old games that's shifting the focus and dumbed down intensely.
---
Renekton would make a terrible lifeguard. He'd just laugh at you as you drown and die and then probably eat your corpse.
PSN: RevolverChicken7
#17pyro_buntaPosted 11/19/2012 7:27:40 AM
So many new faces that I'm beginning to wonder some of these are alts. (see active messages)
---
...if you know what I mean
#18xanketsuPosted 11/19/2012 7:28:47 AM
Japanese_Jade posted...
Tomorrow is going to be one helluva day on this board. I already know I like what I've played since the demo levels are the same.

On Tuesday, opinions are going to turn into "facts", and "facts" are going to turn into all out war.

Maybe I should make this my last day here LOL

Bloodbath is coming ^^
---
I'm learning English.
#19TaizukuPosted 11/19/2012 7:37:54 AM
xanketsu posted...
Japanese_Jade posted...
Tomorrow is going to be one helluva day on this board. I already know I like what I've played since the demo levels are the same.

On Tuesday, opinions are going to turn into "facts", and "facts" are going to turn into all out war.

Maybe I should make this my last day here LOL

Bloodbath is coming ^^

I'm scared..but Lord Taizu-Jin must stand strong!
---
~~'~,~'<(@Official Jon Talbain of Za Warudo@)>'~,~'~~
PSN: MobileFlame
#20shatterstarPosted 11/19/2012 7:44:54 AM
craig879 posted...
just needed to express my excitement and converse with fellow people of the board. posting here even though im on the xbox 360, i was one of those people who HATED this game when it was first announced because im a die hard DMC since i was a small child, but this game has grew on me the combat looks amazing, hell even the character designs are growing on me and the story looks like it'll be great. IM WAY TO EXCITED FOR THE DEMO.

I remember you Craig879. Nice to see that you came around.

I lot of us are going to post are demo combo vides in this very forum after the demo drops and after we all master the combat system and what the demo has to offer.

I'm going to create a new topic just for that and you're welcome to join us if you have a HD PVR or some type of recording device.

If you don't, feel free to subscribe to our channels or my channel Shatterstar187 to watch the complete play-through of the demo and some awesome and stylish combo videos.