Demo.

#21Phantom_Opera_GPosted 11/19/2012 7:49:29 AM
pyro_bunta posted...
sundet84 posted...
Agree. but many Antis requires that gameplay, control, speed, moveset, number of weapons and number of moves to be almost identical to the previous games. That is, they want a COD. same game with new levels

No, we only want the same standards, not a carbon copy of a game and not a regress of the gameplay. Look at DMC2. Why is it hated? I hope you're smart enough to understand that.

Was going to post that myself, we don't want the same game as the last one, we want the same quality
---
Holy Diver You're the star of the masquerade
No need to look so afraid
#22craig879(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 7:49:44 AM
Hey shatterstar, yeah I was probably one of the first to post a hate topic when this got revealed, but I'm actually really excited for this now. Only thing I still have a bit of hate for is the angel part but I'm sure they'll explain it in the story so I'm eager to see that angle of the game too.
---
Gamertag Xbox 360: Twisted Uzumaki
Finally broke 100k gamerscore.
#23shatterstarPosted 11/19/2012 8:02:49 AM
craig879 posted...
Hey shatterstar, yeah I was probably one of the first to post a hate topic when this got revealed, but I'm actually really excited for this now. Only thing I still have a bit of hate for is the angel part but I'm sure they'll explain it in the story so I'm eager to see that angle of the game too.

Yeah. You were blazing on fire with hate way back then. Now you all Pro...lol. I'm glad you kept an open mind.
#24BaulModeusPosted 11/19/2012 8:20:15 AM(edited)
Really excited and looking forward to the Demo, not looking forward to all the Antis that will of course come out of the woodwork to criticize every single aspect of it as they yearn to twirl the locks of white hair and caress the smooth nipple-less body of a Dante time long past.
#25pyro_buntaPosted 11/19/2012 8:24:58 AM
BaulModeus posted...
Really excited and looking forward to the Demo, not looking forward to all the Antis that will of course come out of the woodwork to criticize every single aspect of it as they yearn to twirl the locks of white hair and caress the smooth nipple-less body of a Dante time long past.

lol.

Ignorance condensed into a single post. The trolls seem to be more on the pro's side of the field than on the haters side. I will not explain again to you, read the topics here or get online more often why.
---
...if you know what I mean
#26UnknownWinPosted 11/19/2012 8:41:45 AM
hahahaa. So you made a ful topic saying that you're waiting fro the demo? Really? Who would even wait for that crap, I'll play the demo and laugh at it how it'll fail and you all fans of DmC are going to leave this board for feeling embarrassed for being a fan of DmCrap.

Give us a favor not everything you liked in this game you have to make a topic about it.
#27pyro_buntaPosted 11/19/2012 8:48:51 AM
^^^

*clicks on username*

*see post grammar*

Nothing to see here.
---
...if you know what I mean
#28RazorbladezPosted 11/19/2012 9:15:55 AM
I'm not that hyper, but I was just mediocre at the originals anyway.That being said, good luck. I hope the game turns out to be everything you are looking forward to and more.
#29ejshinPosted 11/19/2012 9:50:39 AM
Demo won't change much for the pros or the antis. It'll mainly settle the matter for the neutrals and those on the fence. The anti's still have legitimate grievances that can't be appealed to with the current system.
---
Those that do not understand satire are often those subject to it
#30Dark_EpathyPosted 11/19/2012 10:04:02 AM
Maybe I should make this my last day here LOL

I hate to say it, but as awful as this board can be, I can't get enough of it. Maybe it's the same reason reality television is so alluring--it's mostly trashy and shoddy, but there's an intimacy there you can't get from a polished production.

If things get worse, and people continue to get further and further embattled, well, at least it'll be interesting to read.
---
~@_@~
Why are you people so hung up on what's canon or not? - freakazaa