#21SBK91Posted 11/19/2012 9:42:32 AM
>IGN

http://i.imgur.com/44GtP.jpg
#22FireMage7777Posted 11/19/2012 9:43:04 AM
m100t8s posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
m100t8s posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
Of course DmC has nothing left to prove, I mean they've already made it evident that its going to suck for a long time now

An article saying the game is good (By somone who "played" the game)
And this is what you say? It'll sucks? This is your best comeback, antis?

It's IGN...I mean really...come on

And we all know what the antis were going to say if it had negative previews from IGN.

That they actually had journalistic integrity by admitting the truth...? That article as well as so many other articles by IGN was bought and paid for, that glowing "review" is nothing new. Such desperation coming from the pros with the demo a day away...
---
The official Valbanisher, that doesn't believe in kupo
#23antking61Posted 11/19/2012 9:44:45 AM
m100t8s posted...
And we all know what the antis were going to say if it had negative previews from IGN.

Same thing I always say. You can't spell Ignorant without IGN.

Seriously, reviewers are losing face by constantly giving every hyped game high praise no matter how badly it sucks or not but butchering games that aren't popular.

I haven't trusted any review, positive or negative, for years now.
---
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!
#24m100t8sPosted 11/19/2012 9:50:52 AM
FireMage7777 posted...
m100t8s posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
m100t8s posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
Of course DmC has nothing left to prove, I mean they've already made it evident that its going to suck for a long time now

An article saying the game is good (By somone who "played" the game)
And this is what you say? It'll sucks? This is your best comeback, antis?

It's IGN...I mean really...come on

That they actually had journalistic integrity by admitting the truth...? That article as well as so many other articles by IGN was bought and paid for, that glowing "review" is nothing new. Such desperation coming from the pros with the demo a day away...

If Capcom paid IGN and GameSpot to gave the game positive previews
Then tell me, Why didn't they paid IGN and GameSpot to gave RE6 good previews/reviews? RE have a bigger fanbase than DMC. Why would they pay to IGN and Gamespot for DmC and not RE6?

Seriously.. not everyone who liked DmC is paid by Capcom or work for them. Ever since i read that topic saying shatterstar is a Capcom/NT employer and i can't stop facepalming.
#25Shaft228Posted 11/19/2012 9:52:59 AM
antking61 posted...
m100t8s posted...

Same thing I always say. You can't spell Ignorant without IGN.

Seriously, reviewers are losing face by constantly giving every hyped game high praise no matter how badly it sucks or not but butchering games that aren't popular.

I haven't trusted any review, positive or negative, for years now.

RE is one of the top grossing franchises in the industry and big review companies crushed them.
#26StrelokPosted 11/19/2012 9:56:18 AM
Nothing we didn't predict at the first trailer, the uncountable "losers only care about the hair" comments, etc.

It's fun being right.

No wait it isn't. It is detestable to know that the gaming press are still a bunch of braindead monkeys.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#27antking61Posted 11/19/2012 9:58:45 AM
Shaft228 posted...
RE is one of the top grossing franchises in the industry and big review companies crushed them.

Indeed they did, and I had fun with RE6. Just another reason why I never listen to reviewers. Besides, most gamers are against RE6 and review sites have to keep their hits. DMC's spawning controversy which is always good for hits, however RE6 was just spawning hatred.

As for not being paid off, I don;t think Capcom cared too much since all they had to do to sell is advertise during the Walking Dead which they did.
---
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!
#28pyro_buntaPosted 11/19/2012 9:58:51 AM
Then tell me, Why didn't they paid IGN and GameSpot to gave RE6 good previews/reviews? RE have a bigger fanbase than DMC. Why would they pay to IGN and Gamespot for DmC and not RE6?

Seriously.. not everyone who liked DmC is paid by Capcom or work for them. Ever since i read that topic saying shatterstar is a Capcom/NT employer and i can't stop facepalming.

Because Capcom realized that DmC was going bomb if they don't do something to save their asses. RE6 had the backing of the previous games and it's change isn't as radical as DmC's, not to mention a higher fanbase than DMC.
---
...if you know what I mean
#29FireMage7777Posted 11/19/2012 9:59:46 AM
m100t8s posted...

Neither had a glowing preview of RE6 though, RE6 didn't need it as it was guaranteed to make sales. This though has been Capcom's perpetual **** up for the past couple of years, and they are DESPERATELY trying to get the actual DMC fanbase to play it
---
The official Valbanisher, that doesn't believe in kupo
#30Shaft228Posted 11/19/2012 10:00:27 AM
antking61 posted...
Shaft228 posted...

Indeed they did, and I had fun with RE6. Just another reason why I never listen to reviewers. Besides, most gamers are against RE6 and review sites have to keep their hits. DMC's spawning controversy which is always good for hits, however RE6 was just spawning hatred.

As for not being paid off, I don;t think Capcom cared too much since all they had to do to sell is advertise during the Walking Dead which they did.

I love RE6 too, another reason why I still wouldn't give this game the time of day even if it gets fantastic review scores.