DmC has nothing left to prove!

#41TaizukuPosted 11/19/2012 11:44:25 AM
Strelok posted...
Malus_X6 posted...
m100t8s posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
Of course DmC has nothing left to prove, I mean they've already made it evident that its going to suck for a long time now

An article saying the game is good (By somone who "played" the game)
And this is what you say? It'll sucks? This is your best comeback, antis?

please dont lump a group of people in with one person its not like all anti's on the board are sitting behind firemages computer.

Yeah... While I'm with you on that sentiment, the trolls from the pro side will do it anyway. I only know a handful of pros who are actually decent people.

Sadly, likewise.

Some pros might be decent people but it'd be nice for them to actually read before drawing conclusions. Or get informed. Or not troll as much.

You realize you're one of the hyper-reactive antis right? Even other antis on this board have said that about you.
---
~~'~,~'<(@Official Jon Talbain of Za Warudo@)>'~,~'~~
PSN: MobileFlame
#42ChancreScolexPosted 11/19/2012 11:59:57 AM
ilovegearsofwar posted...
Ahahaha a woman reviewer, of course! I'm totally sold on this game now! She obviously must know a deep combat system when I don't -_-

Brea's female you know.
#43RayconPosted 11/19/2012 12:02:09 PM
Heh, would you look at that? Heavenly Sword and Enslaved got pretty good reviews too.

>_>
---
And look how that turned out!
#44shatterstar(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 12:13:25 PM
At this point, they really have nothing to prove. Especially once the demo drops. From there, you either like it more or hate it more or buy it or don't.
#45AllGodsDiePosted 11/19/2012 12:18:20 PM
Ahahaha a woman reviewer, of course! I'm totally sold on this game now! She obviously must know a deep combat system when I don't -_-

Wow, such a ignorant pig.
---
Xboxtags-KarmaRetention/Pebble7880.
Steam-Allgodsdie
#46Emperor_mateusPosted 11/19/2012 12:22:17 PM
AllGodsDie posted...

I was wondering when someone would finally call him out on that post. He's kinda arrogant and sexist.
---
..Gwaar... Haaaarr... Haaaaaa... Shoulda brought... more priests... Or some... babies... Dang...
#47KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 11/19/2012 12:23:36 PM
Emperor_mateus posted...
AllGodsDie posted...

I was wondering when someone would finally call him out on that post. He's kinda arrogant and sexist.

I agree. A comment about a woman and he doesn't even mention the kitchen? For shame sir.

Just kidding.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#48shatterstar(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 12:46:52 PM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
Emperor_mateus posted...
AllGodsDie posted...

I agree. A comment about a woman and he doesn't even mention the kitchen? For shame sir.

Just kidding.

Wow!

I didn't even catch that.

This guy clearly has very little respect for women.
#49ValedictorianXDPosted 11/19/2012 1:24:00 PM
m100t8s posted...

If Capcom paid IGN and GameSpot to gave the game positive previews
Then tell me, Why didn't they paid IGN and GameSpot to gave RE6 good previews/reviews? RE have a bigger fanbase than DMC. Why would they pay to IGN and Gamespot for DmC and not RE6?

Seriously.. not everyone who liked DmC is paid by Capcom or work for them. Ever since i read that topic saying shatterstar is a Capcom/NT employer and i can't stop facepalming.

Same reason Activision doesn't really have to pay for good reviews anymore. They practically have guaranteed high sales each year. There is no sense in paying cash for a good review for something that will get tons of sales since the purpose of reviews is to convince people to buy the game. People have already pre-ordered or sales history dictates that plenty of copies were already going to be sold so the good review is moot.

In the case of something that isn't so well-received, like Devil may Choke, companies essentially do a bit of damage control and PR work by paying reviewers to give the game outstanding scores. Somebody already addressed this earlier on but I felt like expanding.
---
[[[[[[[[[[[[[ |||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#50T_AcePosted 11/19/2012 1:50:24 PM
At this point, you guys can hate the game as much as you want, and I hope you all have fun too. Everything I've seen or read from, at this point, dozens of different sites have said this game is going to be great. So unless the demo sucks, I'm fairly certain I'm going to enjoy the crap out of this.

My two cents.
---
"Favored by the world my ass...I'm going to say it flat out. You're nothing but a worthless criminal!!!"