DmC has nothing left to prove!

#51MrMikeMaPosted 11/19/2012 1:51:14 PM
Gameplay has never been a strength of Ninja Theory - I really hope CAPCOM advised them well. It will be interesting to read the damage control when this game flops.

It will be hilarious like when Team Ninja blamed trying to "cater to Westerners" for the failure of NG3 - even though we yelled and screamed at how bad the game was during it's production cycle. Totally our fault.
---
my Bayonetta tattoo
http://www.flickr.com/photos/28411423@N08/5754030343/
#52Malus_X6Posted 11/19/2012 1:53:24 PM
It will be hilarious like when Team Ninja blamed trying to "cater to Westerners" for the failure of NG3 - even though we yelled and screamed at how bad the game was during it's production cycle. Totally our fault.

NT did something similar when Enslaved tanked. Blames a lot of us from the original DMC fanbase for its failure.
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI
#53HakaiVeilPosted 11/19/2012 1:58:07 PM
Title is right. This game is a solid bargain bin game.
---
Gamefaqs - Where immaturity makes you more important than anyone else.
#54hotgamerPosted 11/19/2012 2:00:06 PM
It's ninja theory. DmC will last 5 hours, 10 if you go for the platinum trophy or all achievements.

Heavenly Sword was like 4-6 hours (and not even that good anyway) and Enslaved was like 10 hours and that is if you got the platinum trophy or achievements.

Ninja theory are known to make games ridiculously short and then they sell those for 60$ when they should be like 20$.

I will wait like 2 months, it will be 20$ new by then.
---
Trying to contain the chaos is futile.
#55Shaft228Posted 11/19/2012 2:03:33 PM
Malus_X6 posted...

NT did something similar when Enslaved tanked. Blames a lot of us from the original DMC fanbase for its failure.

Yeah that's a real knee slapper. It couldn't possibly be because most people smelled the stench of mediocrity a mile away, now could it?

I would have avoided that game even if they didn't destroy DMC simply because Heavenly Sword was so uninspiring.

Their reputation preceding them doesn't really register to Tammy and co.
#56StrelokPosted 11/19/2012 2:06:25 PM
Taizuku posted...
You realize you're one of the hyper-reactive antis right? Even other antis on this board have said that about you.

I do, but I actually read stuff before drawing a conclusion. I forced myself to play Enslaved despite loathing Heavenly Sword so I could see if Ninja Theory got better (They did, but it wasn't a big improvement, Enslaved was a bigger drag than Heavenly Sword believe it or not)
I get informed on the subject at hand and not barge in going "You guyz still mad about teh hairz lulz!"
If I'm trolling I only troll 2 specific people and seriously, they have it coming

You also never answered my question in a different topic, you wouldn't happen to be Taizuko on youtube right?
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#57shatterstar(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 3:42:56 PM
MrMikeMa posted...
Gameplay has never been a strength of Ninja Theory - I really hope CAPCOM advised them well. It will be interesting to read the damage control when this game flops.

Mate. You act like it's completely impossible for NT to learn. I believe they're very much aware of where their weaknesses are and are will to improve upon them.

So there is no need to assume that DmC will flop because of it.
#58mahroflcopterPosted 11/19/2012 3:50:37 PM
*Remembers previews of Final Fantasy XIII-2 being overwhelmingly positive... it ended up with a lower score than XIII and I could barely finish the damn thing since it was so mediocre*

*Remembers previews of Resident Evil 6 being overwhelmingly positive... it ended up being panned across the board*

*Remembers Ninja Gaiden 3 getting positive previews... it ended up being panned across the board*

*Remembers all the hype Knights of the Old Republic got...yeah, you get the point*
---
"Mahroflcopter... mahroflcopter... mahroflcopter goes squa squa squa!"
Now currenly searching for rofl to fuel mah copter.
#59Kira0987Posted 11/19/2012 4:19:11 PM
pyro_bunta posted...
"A third central character, Kat, slowly develops Dante's relationship with his human side throughout the game"

I thought he was half angel, half demon?

The reviewer just doesn't know what they are talking about.
---
Soul of the lost withdrawn from its vessel, let strength be granted so the world might be mended.
PSN - Makohazard
#60thissongagainPosted 11/19/2012 4:19:44 PM
shatterstar posted...
Here's an article from IGN describing a journalist play through of 10 levels of DmC.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/11/19/dmc-has-nothing-left-to-prove

It sounds like DmC is compensating for something.