#61KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 11/19/2012 4:20:27 PM
This topic is kinda ironic.

"DmC has nothing to prove!"

*link to a preview trying to prove something*

Did no one else catch that?
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#62Lord_MizerPosted 11/19/2012 4:24:06 PM
Considering that shatter created this topic, it's only fitting.
---
Can't think of anything right now, so....*Sits on lawn chair*
Hen and chicken is two different animals/Blanka always talked since SF1- OmegaPillow
#63sworderPosted 11/19/2012 4:41:50 PM
mahroflcopter posted...
*Remembers all the hype Knights of the Old Republic got...yeah, you get the point*

What KOTOR did you play? It was godly
#64thissongagainPosted 11/19/2012 4:41:54 PM
m100t8s posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
Of course DmC has nothing left to prove, I mean they've already made it evident that its going to suck for a long time now

An article saying the game is good (By somone who "played" the game)
And this is what you say? It'll sucks? This is your best comeback, antis?

Ok lets examine it then lol

It really helps to be able to see your Style ranking up in the right-hand corner of the screen, too. When itís stalling, you know youíre not being creative enough. I nudged up into the SS rankings a couple of times over the first five missions (only on the default difficulty), but never got up to the elusive SSS; a single hit sends you instantly back to B. The real enjoyment in DmC doesnít come from making it through the battles, it comes from mastering them Ė dodging out of the way of attacks at just the right second to trigger a damage bonus, chaining moves together, pulling enemies into the path of othersí attacks, using the grapple to either pull enemies towards Dante or yank him across the room towards them, and not getting hit.

So right off the bat a single hit sends you back to B... You know what happened in the first games? The meter vanished if you where hit. Second of all a relative noob is able to get it up to double SS on normal. While thinking they are good. Sound's to me like the entire experience has been dumbed down into the rest of the casual trash that has been suffocating the market recently.
#65Hunter1534Posted 11/19/2012 4:58:33 PM
Everybody just shut up, please...
---
Yo momma got caught givin' up neck in the bathroom at the Woodcrest country club, and it wasn't yo daddy.
#66StrelokPosted 11/19/2012 5:00:02 PM
sworder posted...
mahroflcopter posted...
*Remembers all the hype Knights of the Old Republic got...yeah, you get the point*

He likely meant purely The Old Republic, the MMO.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#67ZekenarPosted 11/19/2012 5:00:06 PM
"the best game in the series since 2008ís Devil May Cry 3." All credibility was lost with this statement. NOT because the writer stated an opinion bought by Capcom/NT, but because Devil May Cry 3 was not released in 2008. Can somebody please get their facts right, or learn to proof read, you get paid for this for crying out loud.

I love how she mentioned things like the style meter as if they weren't in ANY other game before this one, and how she proves that DmC will have more limitations on the combat than previous games. Got to love IGN and their bought previews.

I would say that IGN will rate this game bad,(like they do all the games they hype) but it's not made by a Japanese developer so it'll get pretty good reviews from them. MGR on the other hand, if they give it a 7 I'll be surprised.
---
6/14/2013 reboot done amazingly well
1/15/2013 reboot done shamefully bad
#68thissongagainPosted 11/19/2012 5:03:19 PM
http://www.ign.com/articles/2006/11/23/devil-may-cry-3-dantes-awakening-special-edition-review
#69Hunter1534Posted 11/19/2012 5:05:17 PM
Even if ign was bashing DmC, they shouldn't be taken seriously.
---
Yo momma got caught givin' up neck in the bathroom at the Woodcrest country club, and it wasn't yo daddy.
#70AllGodsDiePosted 11/19/2012 7:22:58 PM
Strelok posted...
sworder posted...
mahroflcopter posted...

He likely meant purely The Old Republic, the MMO.

Well even the mmorpg was great till you hit the level cap....then it turned to utter crap. So yeh, the reviews were gonna be pretty positive. Since they had no clue about the end game. Same thing happened to warhammer.
---
Xboxtags-KarmaRetention/Pebble7880.
Steam-Allgodsdie