Demo review

#1sundet84Posted 11/20/2012 3:08:54 AM
DmC demo review. I would first like to point out my playing skills of the previous DMC. From a scale of 1-10 where 1 is easy and automatic 10 is the crazy combo videos you see on youtube I lie on roughly a 7. I will compare the gameplay of the previous games, starting with DMC1. DMC1 will always be classic. one of the most beloved. But it had its limitations in gameplay. so the new DMC has better gameplay than DMC 1 ... DMC 2 ........ Well you know all of what it was like.
DMC3: has the new dmc better gameplay than DMC 3 .... Both no and yes .. NO if you want to do those crazy combos you see in youtube. but if you are not at that level or do not like to play that way, the new DMC are just as good as 3. Maybe better for some.
DMC 4: New DMC is clearly better than DMC 4 And the biggest reason for this is Nero. one sword, one gun. Less variation. Sure Dante is ther. but Nero part is over 60% of the game ..
In summary if you have liked the previous DMC and do not belong to those who just want to make supercombos like on youtube. you will like the the new DMC
interpret this review how you want. I will not answer any questions because I'm finished with this site. To many Antis and haters who do not know what they're talking about.
#2Orange00Posted 11/20/2012 3:23:48 AM(edited)
so the demo is out? You could have gone more in detail, rather than just comparing it to previous dmcs. I would've liked to know how the gameplay feels.

but other than that it sounds pretty much what i expected. I'm guessing i'll like it but it's not enough to impress the anti.

ps. I understand how you feel about the board. Stick around for a while though, there's no telling which direction this board will go.
#3FireMage7777Posted 11/20/2012 3:47:03 AM
Comparing it to DMC3, one word: delusional
---
The official Valbanisher, that doesn't believe in kupo
#4thissongagainPosted 11/20/2012 3:48:37 AM
sundet84 posted...
DmC demo review. I would first like to point out my playing skills of the previous DMC. From a scale of 1-10 where 1 is easy and automatic 10 is the crazy combo videos you see on youtube I lie on roughly a 7. I will compare the gameplay of the previous games, starting with DMC1. DMC1 will always be classic. one of the most beloved. But it had its limitations in gameplay. so the new DMC has better gameplay than DMC 1 ... DMC 2 ........ Well you know all of what it was like.
DMC3: has the new dmc better gameplay than DMC 3 .... Both no and yes .. NO if you want to do those crazy combos you see in youtube. but if you are not at that level or do not like to play that way, the new DMC are just as good as 3. Maybe better for some.
DMC 4: New DMC is clearly better than DMC 4 And the biggest reason for this is Nero. one sword, one gun. Less variation. Sure Dante is ther. but Nero part is over 60% of the game ..
In summary if you have liked the previous DMC and do not belong to those who just want to make supercombos like on youtube. you will like the the new DMC
interpret this review how you want. I will not answer any questions because I'm finished with this site. To many Antis and haters who do not know what they're talking about.

Sir that was a train wreck of a review, and poor comparison. How if you value yourself at just below the ability to perform the insane combos are you able to sum up if the game can reach those potentials accurately. Also try to avoid the walls of text in the future it is not a good medium to read.
#5pyro_buntaPosted 11/20/2012 3:49:01 AM
Basically your review boils down to:

"DmC is great for casuals"
---
...if you know what I mean
#6koroko_korobasePosted 11/20/2012 3:50:06 AM
Your comparisons are just awful.
---
It's like snorting a powdered rainbow while eating Nyan Cat....
#7megamaticsPosted 11/20/2012 3:59:09 AM
And I didn't read any of it....
---
GamerTag: RaymondMic/OptimusMega PSN: Optimus Mega
SteamProfile: Megamatics
#8vishmarxPosted 11/20/2012 4:01:22 AM
wheres the demo ...i dont see it.
#9Tech_N9ne666Posted 11/20/2012 4:04:41 AM
Where is demo?
---
"Man is pupil, Pain is his teacher"
-Chinese Proverb
#10Japanese_JadePosted 11/20/2012 4:07:54 AM
The demo is only available for Xbox Live right now. The PSN updates on Tuesdays during the late evening. It probably won't be downloadable on PS3 until like 3pm or later.
---
The internet was made specifically for you...LOL...I lied.