#12Tech_N9ne666Posted 11/20/2012 4:13:11 AM
****** ****heads where the **** IS IT?!
---
"Man is pupil, Pain is his teacher"
-Chinese Proverb
#13Japanese_JadePosted 11/20/2012 4:13:15 AM
Tech_N9ne666 posted...
It's not on live either dammit

Are you sure? I have DmC pinned to my dashboard pins so I found it without any issues.
I also have a NA account (which shouldn't matter since its available in EU now too) Search DmC and there should be a free trail option above the Rate box.
---
The internet was made specifically for you...LOL...I lied.
#14Tech_N9ne666Posted 11/20/2012 4:16:13 AM
Japanese_Jade posted...
Tech_N9ne666 posted...
It's not on live either dammit

Are you sure? I have DmC pinned to my dashboard pins so I found it without any issues.
I also have a NA account (which shouldn't matter since its available in EU now too) Search DmC and there should be a free trail option above the Rate box.

**** whatever ****** reason the **** won't ****** show up goddammit.....
---
"Man is pupil, Pain is his teacher"
-Chinese Proverb
#15FireMage7777Posted 11/20/2012 4:28:54 AM
Why are people WANTING to play this? It's like wanting the flu
---
The official Valbanisher, that doesn't believe in kupo
#16Tech_N9ne666Posted 11/20/2012 4:37:12 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#17FireMage7777Posted 11/20/2012 4:40:51 AM
Tech_N9ne666 posted...
FireMage7777 posted...

If you got nothing to say about where to find the demo then GTFO *****.

Reported for flaming
---
The official Valbanisher, that doesn't believe in kupo
#18DaGr1nChPosted 11/20/2012 5:09:54 AM
sundet84 posted...
DmC demo review. I would first like to point out my playing skills of the previous DMC. From a scale of 1-10 where 1 is easy and automatic 10 is the crazy combo videos you see on youtube I lie on roughly a 7. I will compare the gameplay of the previous games, starting with DMC1. DMC1 will always be classic. one of the most beloved. But it had its limitations in gameplay. so the new DMC has better gameplay than DMC 1 ... DMC 2 ........ Well you know all of what it was like.
DMC3: has the new dmc better gameplay than DMC 3 .... Both no and yes .. NO if you want to do those crazy combos you see in youtube. but if you are not at that level or do not like to play that way, the new DMC are just as good as 3. Maybe better for some.
DMC 4: New DMC is clearly better than DMC 4 And the biggest reason for this is Nero. one sword, one gun. Less variation. Sure Dante is ther. but Nero part is over 60% of the game ..
In summary if you have liked the previous DMC and do not belong to those who just want to make supercombos like on youtube. you will like the the new DMC
interpret this review how you want. I will not answer any questions because I'm finished with this site. To many Antis and haters who do not know what they're talking about.

I haven't the slightest idea what the hell you just said. All I know is I am enjoying the demo. The weapon switching is going to take some getting used to but I'm digging it.
---
"It's only after you've lost everything that you are truly free to do anything." - Tyler Durden
#19Vault_ZeroPosted 11/20/2012 5:20:45 AM
FireMage7777 posted...

To see HOW bad it is really.
---
It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here!
#20Japanese_JadePosted 11/20/2012 5:23:59 AM
DaGr1nCh posted...
sundet84 posted...
DmC demo review. I would first like to point out my playing skills of the previous DMC. From a scale of 1-10 where 1 is easy and automatic 10 is the crazy combo videos you see on youtube I lie on roughly a 7. I will compare the gameplay of the previous games, starting with DMC1. DMC1 will always be classic. one of the most beloved. But it had its limitations in gameplay. so the new DMC has better gameplay than DMC 1 ... DMC 2 ........ Well you know all of what it was like.
DMC3: has the new dmc better gameplay than DMC 3 .... Both no and yes .. NO if you want to do those crazy combos you see in youtube. but if you are not at that level or do not like to play that way, the new DMC are just as good as 3. Maybe better for some.
DMC 4: New DMC is clearly better than DMC 4 And the biggest reason for this is Nero. one sword, one gun. Less variation. Sure Dante is ther. but Nero part is over 60% of the game ..
In summary if you have liked the previous DMC and do not belong to those who just want to make supercombos like on youtube. you will like the the new DMC
interpret this review how you want. I will not answer any questions because I'm finished with this site. To many Antis and haters who do not know what they're talking about.

I haven't the slightest idea what the hell you just said. All I know is I am enjoying the demo. The weapon switching is going to take some getting used to but I'm digging it.

Same here. Once I get the hang of this and submit some feedback (cause boy they need it if this is the final product), the finished product will be epic :D
---
The internet was made specifically for you...LOL...I lied.