DmC the fall of another good series.

#121malicemizerfanPosted 11/21/2012 5:44:36 PM
thissongagain posted...
One of the laws that mirrors godwins law is when guys who claim they can fight start making threats at one another, or bragging about their combat ability. It is stupid, and juvenile, and basically degrades any future conversation into ******ed banter at best.

most pissing contests are. doesn't matter if you win or lose, you're still more than likely covered in piss.
#122thissongagainPosted 11/21/2012 5:55:57 PM
malicemizerfan posted...
thissongagain posted...
One of the laws that mirrors godwins law is when guys who claim they can fight start making threats at one another, or bragging about their combat ability. It is stupid, and juvenile, and basically degrades any future conversation into ******ed banter at best.

most pissing contests are. doesn't matter if you win or lose, you're still more than likely covered in piss.

However my point is the entire topic basically gets a nice golden shower as well lol.
#123Pesmerga255Posted 11/21/2012 5:56:56 PM
I have a feeling that this game will save the series. It really can't be any worse than 4.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#124KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 11/21/2012 5:58:32 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...
I have a feeling that this game will save the series. It really can't be any worse than 4.

It already is worse then 4. The only one that's worse is 2. This will probably be the last DMC game, thanks to Capcom's "genius".
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#125ZeroX91Posted 11/21/2012 6:02:35 PM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...

It already is worse then 4. The only one that's worse is 2. This will probably be the last DMC game, thanks to Capcom's "genius".

You dare besmirch the reputation of Lucia??? Have at you. lol
---
Official Pyro Jack of the SMT IV board.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkDlmamEaVE
#126pyro_buntaPosted 11/21/2012 7:26:41 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...

Stop trying to market it. You're not getting anywhere just by pointlessly saying that it's do this and that without saying why.
---
...if you know what I mean
#127Blackmarvel79Posted 11/21/2012 7:28:18 PM
Albert_Wesker94 posted...
In my opinion this game didn't feel like Devil May Cry at all. The things that ruined it was the horrible dialogue dante says before fighting the demons...the lack of a lock on system, and the Devil Trigger was also a huge disappointment. White hair and an anti gravity field...who the hell thought that was remotely cool...you can already launch enemies and grapple them towards you why do you need an anti gravity field...Capcom what the hell are you doing with your games lately...

Okay good for you. Go play something else then.
---
Currently playing Ninja Gaidan 3 and Resident Evil 6.
#128StrelokPosted 11/22/2012 12:23:27 AM
Judging from your signature this game is right up your alley.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#129Lupin the 4thPosted 11/22/2012 1:49:02 AM
Shinra-Army posted...
En Sabah Nur posted...
This is the first one to actually be semi-realistic (or at least less over-the-top) in terms of character interactions.

That wa spart of the charm.

Quoting way from the first page here, but seriously....If they did things the old way (including Reubon Langdon as Dante) again with Dante's new look...people would still be complaining. "New Dante has such cheesy dialogue...blah blah blah..." People are literally looking for any excuse they can to hate this game because it's not "their" DMC5. I find it hilarious because I almost did too. I was about to dismiss it at first just from looking at the character designs. Then I caught some footage here and there....interviews, etc...and it started to cause a tiny bit of interest. Then...then I played the demo. Now I'm all over it like sauce on spaghetti.

Doesn't play like DMC? Bull...I've played all four and it sure as hell does so far. Stylish combos, weapon switching and juggling, plus grappling and dodges? Check. And that's not a full moveset yet, I'd think...though I could be wrong.

Dante says cheesy one-liners? Yeah, that's nothing new, if you're an actual fan and not a bandwagon jumper you'd already know that. You're right...that was...and still is...part of his charm. Dante's always been a smart-ass. Yet somehow people get all irritated that he acts like one here too.

New Dante's nothing like old Dante.... Bull again. He may not be exactly the same, but he's similar enough that playing as him actually put a smile on my face, which I thought was going to be impossible considering his new look.

Anybody spouting any of that stuff is plain and simple a bandwagon jumper and not an actual fan of the series. An actual fan already knows all that stuff. They might dislike whatever changes have been made, but they won't blatantly say stuff like the above unless they're just plain lying or have a damn terrible memory.
---
The Smiling Bandit (Strikes Again! Ha Ha Ha!)
-Lupin III: Stealing jewels and schooling fools since 1967-
#130exodiarkPosted 11/22/2012 2:46:29 AM
Lupin the 4th posted...
Shinra-Army posted...
En Sabah Nur posted...
This is the first one to actually be semi-realistic (or at least less over-the-top) in terms of character interactions.

That wa spart of the charm.

Quoting way from the first page here, but seriously....If they did things the old way (including Reubon Langdon as Dante) again with Dante's new look...people would still be complaining. "New Dante has such cheesy dialogue...blah blah blah..." People are literally looking for any excuse they can to hate this game because it's not "their" DMC5. I find it hilarious because I almost did too. I was about to dismiss it at first just from looking at the character designs. Then I caught some footage here and there....interviews, etc...and it started to cause a tiny bit of interest. Then...then I played the demo. Now I'm all over it like sauce on spaghetti.

Doesn't play like DMC? Bull...I've played all four and it sure as hell does so far. Stylish combos, weapon switching and juggling, plus grappling and dodges? Check. And that's not a full moveset yet, I'd think...though I could be wrong.

Dante says cheesy one-liners? Yeah, that's nothing new, if you're an actual fan and not a bandwagon jumper you'd already know that. You're right...that was...and still is...part of his charm. Dante's always been a smart-ass. Yet somehow people get all irritated that he acts like one here too.

New Dante's nothing like old Dante.... Bull again. He may not be exactly the same, but he's similar enough that playing as him actually put a smile on my face, which I thought was going to be impossible considering his new look.

Anybody spouting any of that stuff is plain and simple a bandwagon jumper and not an actual fan of the series. An actual fan already knows all that stuff. They might dislike whatever changes have been made, but they won't blatantly say stuff like the above unless they're just plain lying or have a damn terrible memory.

This.