The adventures of Tameem. Part 4.

#61Malus_X6Posted 11/30/2012 3:22:32 PM
Oh man, I somehow wish the devs would see these topics. I think the people over at Capcom and NT understand this being a joke.

Doubt it. Everyone's way too serious these days. You can't say your opinions without being called a liar or having it labeled as slander. Stating facts... That's even worse!
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI
#62FireMage7777Posted 11/30/2012 3:31:29 PM
But he's not just my friend. He's more than a friend. I'm talking KY Jelly and handcuffs here.

I busted out laughing so hard
---
Still waiting for that comeback Sickle
#63StrelokPosted 11/30/2012 4:08:01 PM
Yuji...
I... am afraid you called this Phineas character waaaaaaaaaay before he was announced....
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#64Pasky13Posted 12/1/2012 10:01:32 AM
bumpy
---
http://tinyurl.com/3gjpfz6 http://tinyurl.com/84gfpao
http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/4535/ohhaii.jpg
#65Yuji Kaido(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 1:42:14 AM
Tameem: Well doctor. I think I'm dying.

*dramatic music*

Doctor: Hmm. That's a rather serious deduction Mr. Tameem. What makes you think that ?

Tameem: Well, my chest hurts alot. And I have trouble breathing. And I could have sworn I saw the grim reaper at least twice. And sometimes I here voices in my head telling me to do stuff. Look ! A leprecaughn !!!

Doctor: Tell me Mr. Tameem. Do you do any drugs ?

Tameem: Only a few. But I don't see what that has to do with-

Doctor: Can you tell me which ones ?

Tameem: Let's see. Cocaine, cannibis, Ecstacy,.......

*5 minutes later*

Tameem: ....heroin, LSD, and sometimes I smell the gas when I am fueling up my car.

Doctor: You can't be serious.

Tameem: Why wouldn't I be ? And besides. It's not like I do all those everyday. I mean you got to space them out so you don't get bored of one.

Doctor: Yes well....Mr. Tameem it seems as if doing all these different drugs is causing your body to......well....not function properly. Hallucinations and shortness of breath should be the least of your problems. Which of these do you do the most ?

Tameem: Ehhh.....smoking cigarettes I guess if that counts. They are the coolest out of them all.

Doctor: Doing drugs isn't cool at all Mr. Tameem. How many do you usually smoke ?

Tameem: Five at once.

Doctor: Ok. Five times a day.

Tameem: No. I smoke five cigarettes at a time.

Doctor:.......why ?

Tameem: Why not ?

Doctor:......I'm just going to take some of your blood Mr. Tameem. And also I will need you to go to the bathroom in this cup.

Tameem: Okey-doke.

*The doctor runs the blood results while Tameem is in the bathroom*

Doctor: Amazing. He has enough stuff in him to knock out an elephant. It's a miracle he's able to walk and stand. This has got to be some kind of world record.

*Tameem comes out of the bathroom with his cup filled with a brown substance*

Tameem: Make way ! Hot chili coming through !

Doctor: Mr. Tameem !!! You're supposed to urinate in it !

Tameem: Shoulda specified dude.

*The doctor's appointment goes relatively normal after that. So D1 and Tameem get ready to leave the hospital*

Tameem: Man. That doctor was crazy. Haha. Hey. What's wrong with you ?

D1: Well my day off is ruined, I spent half the day in a hospital, and oh yeah. People THINK WE"RE A COUPLE.

Tameem: Calm down. Only the nurse and doctor think that.

Intercom: Paging Mr. Tameem and his gay lover. You left your jacket in the doctor's office. Paging Mr. Tameem and his gay lover. I repeat, you have left your jacket in the doctor's office.

Tameem: Well......those two and the whole hospital.
---
Sazh - Racist caricature and worst FF character ever. Don't agree ? Your problem.
"Death's embrace awaits !!!" - Evil Ryu
#66Yuji Kaido(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 2:17:37 PM
I'm open to scenario ideas if anyone is interested in cotributing.

:D
---
Sazh - Racist caricature and worst FF character ever. Don't agree ? Your problem.
#67YumeOMiruPosted 12/2/2012 3:40:57 PM
Yuji Kaido posted...
I'm open to scenario ideas if anyone is interested in cotributing.

:D

I would love to contribute. Love your stuff.

Some scenarios:

A D2 character comes into the mix, and Tamen enjoys D2īs company more than D1. D1 is getting jealous, by this point D1 is one loyal displeased friend for the craziness thatīs Tamen.

Or

Tamen and D1 goes to gamestop, something along the lines.

Tamen: Nice game you have there, *looks at the dude holding DMC 4, but you know whatīs better? The one and only sequel. You should pre-order that masterpiece. I heard the guy making DmC is nearby, and maybe you will get his signature after *wink wink, a pre-order.
---
Having a dream is essential to live.
#68CaseyLynchisHotPosted 12/2/2012 4:31:14 PM
Haha oh god this is hilarious. Entertaining reads.
---
PSN: D1sdain3d; UMvC3: Viper/Doom/Hiryu; TTT2: Lee/Jaycee
#69FireMage7777Posted 12/2/2012 4:34:26 PM
I want Tameem actually playing DMC1-4
---
This is a "boss" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmIldyRCOkA&feature=youtube_gdata_player
#70Yuji Kaido(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 6:28:00 PM
Tameem: Thanksgiving is tomorrow. So I am told I have to give you the day off.

Everyone: YAAAAAAYYYY !!!!!

Tameem: But I'm not going to. Be here bright and early. Ready to work.

Everyone: .....

D1: Sir. Can I have a word with you ?

Tameem: Sure. Why not ?

D1: It may not be a good idea to aggrivate them in this matter. Thanksgiving is one of the most important holidays and it would be unwise to do this.

Tameem: Pshh. What could they do to me ?

D1: Murder you.

Tameem: Why would they do that ? I'm the only family they need !

D1: I want you to think real hard on that.

*Tameem recalls all the abuses and unfairness he has dealt in the past*

Tameem: Hmm. Maybe I SHOULD give them Thanksgiving off.

D1: Wise choice.

*goes back to developers*

Tameem: Just kidding ! You all can have tomorrow off !

D2: That's great. We were planning to hang you from the NT building.

Tameem: Haha. You jokesters. Anyway I have something that may interest you all.

D2: You're resigning ?

Developer: You're getting fired ?

Tameem: Man. You guys are full of jokes today. Anyway, it's a Thanksgiving penalty game !

D1: Penalty game ?

Tameem: Right. If you answer the questions right you will get the next day off as well. But if you get it wrong. You have to work half the day tomorrow. Heh heh heh.

D2: You're just going to rig the game so you can win !!! You think we're that stupid ?!!?!

Tameem: Yes. I mean...of course I don't.

D2: No way sir. My wife makes some good food. I'm sure I speak for everyone when we say we will pass on the game. Later.

Tameem: Hey ! Wait a....

*all the developers filter out*

D1: Well. Time for me to leave as well.

*D1 is ready to leave when he sees Tameem looking lonely*

D1: *sigh* Sir. Do you have anywhere to Thanksgiving ?

Tameem: Of course I do. I have plenty of people to spend it with. Rich people ! Hot chicks ! I'm Tameem ! Of course I have somewhere to go.

D1: Well I was going to invite you to my hou....

Tameem: I'd love to. Guess I'll have to cancel that Thanksgiving dinner with Kobe Bryant.

D1: Right sir.......see you tomorrow.
---