The adventures of Tameem. Part 4.

#71TorgoForeverPosted 12/2/2012 6:49:22 PM
I'd love to see a chapter where Tameem overdoses while listening to crunkcore, followed by him hallucinating he is DINO and roleplaying the character in public and shattering his limbs in the process. Yet he somehow can function fully with all his bones broken.... XD
---
Minority of 10,000: http://tinyurl.com/cj9qsgf
oFFiciAL ToRgO and tOMmy wiSEaU oF tHE qUIttinG RETurneRS
#72FireMage7777Posted 12/2/2012 6:51:48 PM
TorgoForever posted...
I'd love to see a chapter where Tameem overdoses while listening to crunkcore, followed by him hallucinating he is DINO and roleplaying the character in public and shattering his limbs in the process. Yet he somehow can function fully with all his bones broken.... XD

I think this is your best post ever
---
This is a "boss" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmIldyRCOkA&feature=youtube_gdata_player
#73fifinamboPosted 12/2/2012 7:39:34 PM
Yuji Kaido posted...
I'm open to scenario ideas if anyone is interested in cotributing.

:D

What about a Christmas Carol style with different (real/OG) characters, maybe Donte too, visiting Tameem during his dreams?
---
Yes I think we`ve got a problem. So much for the afterglow.
#74Malus_X6Posted 12/2/2012 8:19:00 PM
Tameem is too cool to celebrate Christmas in any of its forms.
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI
#75thissongagainPosted 12/3/2012 8:21:51 AM
Yuji Kaido posted...
Disclaimer: Just decided to repost my old Tameem stuff. Errr.. Enjoy.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Developer 1: Okay. So Capcom has trusted us with redesigning Dante. Big decision. It's best that we make the game better so as to not have anyone resent us.

Tameen: I've always wanted to be in a video game.

*uncomfortable silence*

Developer 2: How about we make him a bit buffer. I mean a master demon slayer should look the par....

Tameen: It's always been my dream to be in a game.

Developers: ....

Developer 1: Well we have to change him physically at least. We don't want anyone lumping him in with the old Dant....

Tameen : If somehow by some wish or luck Dante was made in my image, then I would increase all my developers pay by 25%......but alas.....

Developers: $_$

And thus the new Dante was born.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

*Tameen is standing on a roof naked*

Tameen: Ahh. There's nothing better than sharing my greatness with the world.

Developer 1: Excuse me sir....I just wanted to inform you about......oh god you're naked.

Tameen: Come, minion. Bask in my glory with the world with me.

Developer 1: *sigh* I just came to inform you that the changes you asked for have been made.

Tameen: Ooh really ?!?!?! Let's hear it.

Developer 1: As you have asked all the enemies have been made into your likeness. The boss's and even the love interest looks like you.

Tameen: Oohh !!! Perfect. Because there's no other design as awesome as me.

*a sudden look of intrigue crosses over Tameens features*

Developer 1: Sir ? Are you ok.

Tameen: I just thought about something.....if the enemies look like me....then they will be attacking me. And we can't have that. Everyone loves me.

Developer 1: Sir your ideas are already put into effect. If we change now it could compromise our schedule...

*Tameen face turns red* No !!!! I want it changed and I want it changed now. *stamps feet*

Developer 1: *sigh* Got it sir. Any particular way you want the enemies to look ?

Tameen: Hmm. Make them look like the old Dante.

Developer 1: But sir....fans are already upset about the character in your image don't you think you're pouring gasoline on fire ?

Tameen: No !!! I want them to look like Dante !!! I AM TAMEEN !!! MY GAME ! WHO CARES WHAT THE FANS WANT!

Developer 1: Yes sir. Do you want the bosses changed as well ?

Tameen: Of course. Make their heads look like wee wee's. Oh I am such a genius.

*The poor developer leaves shaking his head*

We need a part 5.
#76Yuji Kaido(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 5:55:42 PM
ip.
---
Sazh - Racist caricature and worst FF character ever. Don't agree ? Your problem.
"Death's embrace awaits !!!" - Evil Ryu
#77SilentS89Posted 12/8/2012 9:38:04 PM
Tameem shaved his head. I need the real scoop the way only "The adventures of Tameem" can give me.

The truth must be known.
#78Yuji Kaido(Topic Creator)Posted 12/13/2012 5:28:39 PM
Hey.
---
Sazh - Racist caricature and worst FF character ever. Don't agree ? Your problem.
"Death's embrace awaits !!!" - Evil Ryu
#79Pesmerga255Posted 12/13/2012 5:34:41 PM
Tameem shaved his head so that he can be more like Mundus. You don't **** with a god.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!