Lol the demo is horrible.

#1NessaJ_TuNPosted 11/21/2012 10:25:21 AM
Gameplay is not smooth like other DMC, feel clunky and sluggish at times, u can stay in air so long without any effort, the Camera sucks, half assed platforming as expected from NT games and what's up with the graphic?? it looks good in youtube, but in game, damn it looks crap, DMC4 looks way better, also I'm all with new Character design, but Dante in this game personality wise not cool n funny anymore, he is more like a jackass teenager trying to act cool, he doesn't seem behave naturally to me compare to DMC3 dante. yep good job Capcom for butchering our beloved character.
#2The_DARK_FoXPosted 11/21/2012 10:34:06 AM
NessaJ_TuN posted...
Gameplay is not smooth like other DMC, feel clunky and sluggish at times, u can stay in air so long without any effort, the Camera sucks, half assed platforming as expected from NT games and what's up with the graphic?? it looks good in youtube, but in game, damn it looks crap, DMC4 looks way better, also I'm all with new Character design, but Dante in this game personality wise not cool n funny anymore, he is more like a jackass teenager trying to act cool, he doesn't seem behave naturally to me compare to DMC3 dante. yep good job Capcom for butchering our beloved character.

Its a demo, of course there would be flaws. To be honest, I'm actually happy the graphics aren't picture perfect. It decreases the demo size.

In terms of gameplay, I went in with low expectations and was pleasantly surprised. The controls are weird but responsive and the fighting is (while slower and more boring I do agree) is fairly smooth. Coming up with combos is a nice pass time. If I do ever pick this game up down the line, I am definitely starting on the hardest difficulty available.

I do agree about the camera though. Same with his personality, but I've dealt with people like him in real life and he's not that bad. People do some crazy crap in real life compared to what this Dante does and says I shall not miss the old Dante though. That's what the HD collection is for.
---
I was once a scuba diver in a sea of words, now I sip along the surface like a guy on a jet ski. - Nicholas Carr
PSN: ChaosxPaladin
#3QCTeamkillPosted 11/21/2012 10:39:44 AM
NessaJ_TuN posted...

I don't like the "Lol demo is horrible" posts as I used to, at first it was a new trend...

But now those sound like jackass teenagers trying to act cool.
#4m100t8sPosted 11/21/2012 10:41:30 AM
QCTeamkill posted...
NessaJ_TuN posted...

I don't like the "Lol demo is horrible" posts as I used to, at first it was a new trend...

Looks like TC and New Dante have the same personality :P
#5ejshinPosted 11/21/2012 10:44:05 AM
QCTeamkill posted...
NessaJ_TuN posted...

Oh noes! You're a post hipster! Lol

All joking aside, I actually think the game looks better in game than in videos. There's a lot of detail that just seemed to get lost in compression.
---
Those that do not understand satire are often those subject to it
#6Dragoon_KailPosted 11/21/2012 10:46:14 AM
Well, the plots terrible, the controls are beyond god awful & itplays like a autistic, mentally & physically handicaped DMC4 & the dialoge somehow combines turrets syndrome & bland under acting into one

But uh....hey the game looks kinda....shiney? musics kinda okayish? .....um....
---
"This is good, isn't it?" .....*cries* it is good Bigboss......John......it is good~! ; ;
#7RRFCaptainPosted 11/21/2012 10:47:50 AM
QCTeamkill posted...
NessaJ_TuN posted...

Yep, if you disagree with him, he's obviously a jackass teenager trying to sound cool, right? He doesn't like your game, deal with it princess.
---
Official "NOBODY CARES WHICH GAME CHARACTER YOU WISH YOU WERE, GET A LIFE" of GFAQs.
#8QCTeamkillPosted 11/21/2012 10:49:34 AM
Dragoon_Kail posted...

Apparently the cool kids said too much particle effects

Dragoon_Kail posted...

musics kinda okayish? .....um....

Again, too much dubstep they said...
#9ejshinPosted 11/21/2012 10:52:24 AM
Dragoon_Kail posted...
Well, the plots terrible, the controls are beyond god awful & itplays like a autistic, mentally & physically handicaped DMC4 & the dialoge somehow combines turrets syndrome & bland under acting into one

I find it best not to compare it to any of the Devil May Cry games. It also takes a while to get used to the controls, but it's fun once you get the hang of it. Instead of playing and shaking you head saying "THIS IS NOT DEVIL MAY CRY" instead understand "this isn't a Devil May Cry game, this is a DmC game. Just sever the mental association with Devil May Cry. Makes the game a lot more enjoyable ;)
---
Those that do not understand satire are often those subject to it
#10QCTeamkillPosted 11/21/2012 10:53:14 AM
RRFCaptain posted...
QCTeamkill posted...

Yep, if you disagree with him, he's obviously a jackass teenager trying to sound cool, right? He doesn't like your game, deal with it princess.

Huh, there's many things I dislike in "THAT" game you call mine, I do indeed dislike his post though.