Do you see yourself getting this game ??

#21RagnoraokPosted 11/21/2012 10:20:31 PM
damn, the rage is strong on this board. It is steadily turning into the FF boards. Funny part is that this game WILL sell well, because the gameplay is good enough to attract any consumer that is not pissed off about the reboot. casuals will eat this up like crazy, and other gamers will pick it up since it is really the only new game of its kind. Oh well, eventually the old DMC fanbase will die out or crawl under their bridges. I hope Capcom never releases DMC 5 because of all your insane efforts to hate on this game for little reasons.
---
PSN: RichYungThaBest
"What's the point" "There is no point" "Ahh, That's the point"
#22KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 11/21/2012 10:21:49 PM
Ragnoraok posted...
damn, the rage is strong on this board. It is steadily turning into the FF boards. Funny part is that this game WILL sell well, because the gameplay is good enough to attract any consumer that is not pissed off about the reboot. casuals will eat this up like crazy, and other gamers will pick it up since it is really the only new game of its kind. Oh well, eventually the old DMC fanbase will die out or crawl under their bridges. I hope Capcom never releases DMC 5 because of all your insane efforts to hate on this game for little reasons.

Wow, we have legit reasons and because we don't like your precious NT game, you hope we don't get the game we want? That's pretty douchey. Have fun with your game that will flop.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#23Malus_X6Posted 11/21/2012 10:31:28 PM

Hey... How about you shut the f*** up while grown folks are talkin'?
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI
#24Lord_MizerPosted 11/21/2012 10:33:17 PM
He probably wants attention by being the loudest.
---
Can't think of anything right now, so....*Sits on lawn chair*
Hen and chicken is two different animals/Blanka always talked since SF1- OmegaPillow
#25ShadowBoyZXPosted 11/21/2012 10:40:12 PM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
Ragnoraok posted...

Wow, we have legit reasons and because we don't like your precious NT game, you hope we don't get the game we want? That's pretty douchey. Have fun with your game that will flop.

It's funy how since the demo things have more or less reversed. Anti's now have vaid reasons instead of just videos and the pro's are just white knighting the s**t out of the game like they had a hand in making it lol.
---
2012's Undisputed Badass: Scizor
#26RagnoraokPosted 11/21/2012 10:40:48 PM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
Ragnoraok posted...

the fans do not deserve another DMC 5 game for bashing this game without any viable reason for it. Its douchey to say that, but the extreme efforts for fanboys like you to spew out crap to hinder the sales of this game is not douchey? Yea, stop contradicting yourself. Like I said, the fanbase will whither away gradually until they are the minority. You are flat out batty if you think this game will flop. The % of ppl hating on this game are in the minority. Plus, the gameplay, story, and cutscenes are strong enough to pull in strong sales without the countering of fanboys.....
---
#27KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 11/21/2012 10:41:13 PM
ShadowBoyZX posted...
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
Ragnoraok posted...

It's funy how since the demo things have more or less reversed. Anti's now have vaid reasons instead of just videos and the pro's are just white knighting the s**t out of the game like they had a hand in making it lol.

Ikr? I think they know it's not what they made it out to be, so they're just trolling for the heck of it. The game's gonna fail, might as well rustle some jimmies in the mean time.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#28RagnoraokPosted 11/21/2012 10:41:28 PM
Malus_X6 posted...

Malus....who let you back in the house?
---
#29Malus_X6Posted 11/21/2012 10:45:46 PM
Malus_X6 posted...

Malus....who let you back in the house?

Excuse me?
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI
#30Pesmerga255Posted 11/21/2012 10:48:27 PM
Already pre-ordered it. I can see this being 2013's GOTY.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!