Do you see yourself getting this game ??

#31ShadowBoyZXPosted 11/21/2012 9:52:20 PM
Ragnoraok posted...
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
Ragnoraok posted...
damn, the rage is strong on this board. It is steadily turning into the FF boards. Funny part is that this game WILL sell well, because the gameplay is good enough to attract any consumer that is not pissed off about the reboot. casuals will eat this up like crazy, and other gamers will pick it up since it is really the only new game of its kind. Oh well, eventually the old DMC fanbase will die out or crawl under their bridges. I hope Capcom never releases DMC 5 because of all your insane efforts to hate on this game for little reasons.

Wow, we have legit reasons and because we don't like your precious NT game, you hope we don't get the game we want? That's pretty douchey. Have fun with your game that will flop.

the fans do not deserve another DMC 5 game for bashing this game without any viable reason for it. Its douchey to say that, but the extreme efforts for fanboys like you to spew out crap to hinder the sales of this game is not douchey? Yea, stop contradicting yourself. Like I said, the fanbase will whither away gradually until they are the minority. You are flat out batty if you think this game will flop. The % of ppl hating on this game are in the minority. Plus, the gameplay, story, and cutscenes are strong enough to pull in strong sales without the countering of fanboys.....

Are you.....a real person? I have a feeling you're a cashcom employee but even if you are try to use logic. You're looking at a poll RIGHT NOW with only 40% of people getting it for sure. If that's not enough some searching will let you find older polls with more votes which shows even less interest in the game. The gameplay is the only factor that can be argued for since some people like it while others don't. Strong story? NT doesn't even understand what the word Nephilim means. Lmao.

@KA_ME_HA_ME_HA
They're going hard too. What's funny is after insulting us and calling us "fanboys" because we prefer the originals they expect us to go shell out $60 for a game we don't even want. Terrible Logic at work.
---
2012's Undisputed Badass: Scizor
#32Lord_MizerPosted 11/21/2012 9:54:27 PM
ShadowBoyZX posted...
Ragnoraok posted...
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
Ragnoraok posted...
damn, the rage is strong on this board. It is steadily turning into the FF boards. Funny part is that this game WILL sell well, because the gameplay is good enough to attract any consumer that is not pissed off about the reboot. casuals will eat this up like crazy, and other gamers will pick it up since it is really the only new game of its kind. Oh well, eventually the old DMC fanbase will die out or crawl under their bridges. I hope Capcom never releases DMC 5 because of all your insane efforts to hate on this game for little reasons.

Wow, we have legit reasons and because we don't like your precious NT game, you hope we don't get the game we want? That's pretty douchey. Have fun with your game that will flop.

the fans do not deserve another DMC 5 game for bashing this game without any viable reason for it. Its douchey to say that, but the extreme efforts for fanboys like you to spew out crap to hinder the sales of this game is not douchey? Yea, stop contradicting yourself. Like I said, the fanbase will whither away gradually until they are the minority. You are flat out batty if you think this game will flop. The % of ppl hating on this game are in the minority. Plus, the gameplay, story, and cutscenes are strong enough to pull in strong sales without the countering of fanboys.....

Are you.....a real person? I have a feeling you're a cashcom employee but even if you are try to use logic. You're looking at a poll RIGHT NOW with only 40% of people getting it for sure. If that's not enough some searching will let you find older polls with more votes which shows even less interest in the game. The gameplay is the only factor that can be argued for since some people like it while others don't. Strong story? NT doesn't even understand what the word Nephilim means. Lmao.

@KA_ME_HA_ME_HA
They're going hard too. What's funny is after insulting us and calling us "fanboys" because we prefer the originals they expect us to go shell out $60 for a game we don't even want. Terrible Logic at work.

Nah, this guy done this shtick on other boards. Purposely making comments like this and getting the boards all fired up. It was amusing for a while, but it got boring.
---
Can't think of anything right now, so....*Sits on lawn chair*
Hen and chicken is two different animals/Blanka always talked since SF1- OmegaPillow
#33darkslayer001Posted 11/21/2012 10:16:28 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...
Already pre-ordered it. I can see this being 2013's GOTY.

idk man but there are some heavy contenders next year....
#34KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 11/21/2012 10:17:37 PM
darkslayer001 posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...

MGR:R already has it beat imo.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#35Pesmerga255Posted 11/21/2012 10:17:40 PM
darkslayer001 posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...

Like what? Nothing else that's coming out looks decent.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#36Lord_MizerPosted 11/21/2012 10:48:22 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...
darkslayer001 posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...

Like what? Nothing else that's coming out looks decent.

Yeah...you just keep believing that.
---
Can't think of anything right now, so....*Sits on lawn chair*
Hen and chicken is two different animals/Blanka always talked since SF1- OmegaPillow
#37NessaJ_TuNPosted 11/21/2012 11:08:43 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#38TheOriginalMaxPosted 11/22/2012 12:42:06 AM(edited)
Ragnoraok posted...
It is steadily turning into the FF boards.

Lol, called it two years ago :D

ShadowBoyZX posted...
It's funy how since the demo things have more or less reversed. Anti's now have vaid reasons instead of just videos and the pro's are just white knighting the s**t out of the game like they had a hand in making it lol.

This.

Lord_Mizer posted...
Nah, this guy done this shtick on other boards. Purposely making comments like this and getting the boards all fired up. It was amusing for a while, but it got boring.

Oh, so another antisocial person. So would this one make a good addition to my ignore list? :)
---
To be fair, no one has unlimited patience, and at times this board could come close flustering the Buddha.-geekneck99
Freedom requires responsibility.
#39JackJunk8Posted 11/22/2012 2:01:39 AM
This game looks great, you people are still butthurt.
---
I just want to watch the board burn.
#40jcrush089Posted 11/22/2012 4:20:29 AM
bump
---
I know the odds are against me but if theres a way to win I'm going to find it!