Do you see yourself getting this game ??

#41TheOriginalMaxPosted 11/22/2012 4:33:51 AM
JackJunk8 posted...
you people are still butthurt.

My butt stopped hurting a few days ago. Chipotle, man. But I can't stop eating it =/
---
To be fair, no one has unlimited patience, and at times this board could come close flustering the Buddha.-geekneck99
Freedom requires responsibility.
#42ColonelChikenPosted 11/22/2012 4:35:33 AM
TheOriginalMax posted...
JackJunk8 posted...
you people are still butthurt.

My butt stopped hurting a few days ago. Chipotle, man. But I can't stop eating it =/

That's some good eating.
#43meat92Posted 11/22/2012 4:36:39 AM
Yes.I am glad this reboot is coming out because I did not like DMC4 .Play the demo , but I did not buy it.I am not excepting superior DMC style combat . I figure they can improve with sequels.Too bad they cut down on the swearing."Come on ,you little ****s." is "Come on " now.I hope Dante insults them.If they took out the curse words,they could replace it with many other degrading terms.
---
In my opinion , desire come from fusing love and hate . You love how it make you feel , but hate what it do to you . - demetru92 from xbl
#44ColonelChikenPosted 11/22/2012 4:48:46 AM
meat92 posted...
Yes.I am glad this reboot is coming out because I did not like DMC4 .Play the demo , but I did not buy it.I am not excepting superior DMC style combat . I figure they can improve with sequels.Too bad they cut down on the swearing."Come on ,you little ****s." is "Come on " now.I hope Dante insults them.If they took out the curse words,they could replace it with many other degrading terms.

No they didn't. He still says "come on you little s***s!"
#45meat92Posted 11/22/2012 4:51:46 AM
You sure because the subtitles in the demo gameplay say "Come On" and I did not hear him say it.
---
In my opinion , desire come from fusing love and hate . You love how it make you feel , but hate what it do to you . - demetru92 from xbl
#46TokyoBassistPosted 11/22/2012 7:56:17 AM
As Dante once said "Do your homework first"

NT has proven 3 times over that they aren't worth my time. Idiots claiming to be storytelling masters failing at writing anything decent while sidelining gameplay. We seen this with Heavenly Bore, Enslaved: Journey to Craigslist & now DmC.

I'm not even bothering stating my grievances anymore. All the white knights do is complain about people saying negative stuff about the game yet fails on all fronts to support why the game is good. Sorry guys I wasn't born yesterday. I WON'T accept a watered down combat system, a story no less ridiculous than the older ones and managing to be worse.

Call it arrogant but this game will sell a lot but there are more idiots that those with a thinking cap in the world. For perspective, I work at a restaurant with hormone free organic food yet people order unhealthy amounts of food which defeats the purpose.

Rant over
---
Somebody gone get got!
#47DuuuDe14Posted 11/22/2012 8:00:25 AM
I'd sooner quit gaming than conform to casuals.
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of the UMvC3 board
http://i.imgur.com/QqM2W.jpg Silly Tameem, DMCs are for Kamiya.- Solid_Belmont
#48TokyoBassistPosted 11/22/2012 8:17:53 AM(edited)
^I kind of agree with you. It's not problem so much with casual gaming but these companies need to realize you can't casualize every franchise. Fighting games for example are a niche genre that no amount of dumbing down will make the game easier for newbies. They will continue mashing & ignoring the command list & real gamers are left with a shallow game with illusions of depth.
---
Somebody gone get got!
#49ABadNuffDudePosted 11/22/2012 8:27:45 AM
Hiryuu_Tsurugi posted...
If someone were to purchase it for me, I'd play it, but I'm definitely not spending my own money on it.

^This
---
Official Daigo Umehara of Hentai games.
#50UltDeadpoolPosted 11/22/2012 8:30:42 AM
Yes, oh hell yes! This game looks epic, and I honestly don't see what anyone's problems with it are.
---
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
DEADPOOL: Merc with a Mouth