Do you see yourself getting this game ??

#91malicemizerfanPosted 11/28/2012 12:01:57 AM
SilentS89 posted...
Ragnoraok posted...
eventually the old DMC fanbase will die out or crawl under their bridges.

History makes it clear that this will never occur. Cite Megaman and Resident Evil,

Love can fade. Hate never dies.
#92Kira0987Posted 11/28/2012 12:36:47 AM
Hmm, yes but I'm not sure if I will buy new or not. I really don't want to support them bastardizing my favorite franchise or capcoms dirty dlc tactics, but I'm starting to get desperate for an action game. I definitely don't want to spend $60 if its going to be less than 10 hours long though. I'm also pretty pissed that they ruined the guns among the other terrible design choices.
---
Soul of the lost withdrawn from its vessel, let strength be granted so the world might be mended.
PSN - Makohazard
#93KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 11/28/2012 12:38:09 AM
Kira0987 posted...
Hmm, yes but I'm not sure if I will buy new or not. I really don't want to support them bastardizing my favorite franchise or capcoms dirty dlc tactics, but I'm starting to get desperate for an action game. I definitely don't want to spend $60 if its going to be less than 10 hours long though. I'm also pretty pissed that they ruined the guns among the other terrible design choices.

If you need action that bad, Anarchy Reigns comes out a week before, and MGR a few weks after. The general consensus is that both look really good, so if you don't want this game, get those.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#94VoicelessAmberPosted 11/28/2012 12:51:03 AM
No. It just doesn't interest me.
---
If Girl means Guy In Real Life, then Guy must mean Girl Underneath Yes Men
#95Kira0987Posted 11/28/2012 1:44:44 AM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
Kira0987 posted...

If you need action that bad, Anarchy Reigns comes out a week before, and MGR a few weks after. The general consensus is that both look really good, so if you don't want this game, get those.

Already have MGS pre-ordered. Words can not express my excitement for that game lol. I've been waiting since the announcement waaaay back when for it to finally come out. I'm not sure about AR though. Love the developers but I'm still on the fence about that one. In the end I'll most likely wait on DmC and get it used. Like I said, I really don't want to support what they've done with what was once a great franchise. And based on NT's past games, I'm not expecting this game to be long enough to warrant $60.
---
Soul of the lost withdrawn from its vessel, let strength be granted so the world might be mended.
PSN - Makohazard
#96VolcanoBoulderPosted 11/28/2012 1:50:08 AM(edited)
Kira0987 posted...
I'm not sure about AR though. Love the developers but I'm still on the fence about that one.

Anarchy Reigns is an excellent multiplayer game, perhaps my favorite of all time, but the community was (and likely will continue to be) quite small, making it hard to get into a match at times. The simulator mode with offline bots is still quite fun, though, and of course you can always play with just your friends if they have copies too. However, I can't recommend the single-player campaign; it's pretty lackluster compared to Platinum's other works.

EDIT: Oh, and the OST is amazing! The only game I've ever actually bought the soundtrack for, aside from MadWorld.
#97mahroflcopterPosted 11/28/2012 11:51:08 AM
*Looks at poll results*

Interesting...
---
Currently going "squa squa squa!"
The DmC Demo didn't hurt my butt, it just gave it a rash. The cure? Play Devil May Cry 1, 3, and 4.
#98xXKira_KiraXxPosted 11/28/2012 12:18:58 PM
Hiryuu_Tsurugi posted...
If someone were to purchase it for me, I'd play it, but I'm definitely not spending my own money on it.

---
PSN: Kira321: www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Pq4TdFa-ZI http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwHZS84_IrY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcdhUqxzqR0&feature=related
#99Yuji Kaido(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 8:19:24 PM
Lol.
My friend said she would get it but buying a copy is like giving Tameem a free anal lickiing after he crapped on the older fans of the series and was such a douche through the development process.
---
Sazh - Racist caricature and worst FF character ever. Don't agree ? Your problem.
"Death's embrace awaits !!!" - Evil Ryu
#100Malus_X6Posted 11/29/2012 8:40:51 PM
Lol.
My friend said she would get it but buying a copy is like giving Tameem a free anal lickiing after he crapped on the older fans of the series and was such a douche through the development process.

Yeah. I think I'm gonna puke... Then I think I midnight eat my midnight meal.

I'm mostly nocturnal these days, though I usually wake up between noon to 3pm. I'm not really active till 3 or 4.
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI