This game is awesome. Better than DMC4 already, I'll say that much.

#11ShadowBoyZXPosted 11/21/2012 8:53:16 PM
Lmao, so a demo is better than a full game now and yet you say you're not out to push buttons? I'll admit, I personally didn't enjoy DMC4 a great deal but from what I've played and seen of this...it's miles better. So let's be srs, you're trying to rustle our jimmies.
---
2012's Undisputed Badass: Scizor
#12SSJ_Jin(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2012 8:54:18 PM
darkslayer001 posted...
didnt DMC4 had the best up-to-date combat compared to ther dmcs? or is it just my opinion?

Yes it did, but that doesn't automatically make it better. Take RE4 and RE6 for example. RE4 you still move like a tank. RE6 you have all sorts of mobility. Most people would agree that RE4 is superior than RE6. Metal Gear Solid 4 took the camo thing from MGS3 and eliminated the constant pausing and increased mobility and CQC. People still find MGS3 to be better.

docman864 posted...
You really can't say it's better when they're two different games.

Really now.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7KDXVEOqj8
http://antir.site90.net/
#13SSJ_Jin(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2012 8:56:00 PM
ShadowBoyZX posted...
Lmao, so a demo is better than a full game now and yet you say you're not out to push buttons? I'll admit, I personally didn't enjoy DMC4 a great deal but from what I've played and seen of this...it's miles better. So let's be srs, you're trying to rustle our jimmies.

Yeah ok, I went on here just to mess with you guys because having the opinion that DMC is better is impossible to have. Well looks like I succeeded since you're crying. One point for me.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7KDXVEOqj8
http://antir.site90.net/
#14FireMage7777Posted 11/21/2012 8:57:31 PM
SSJ_Jin posted...
ShadowBoyZX posted...

Yeah ok, I went on here just to mess with you guys because having the opinion that DMC is better is impossible to have. Well looks like I succeeded since you're crying. One point for me.

It's a possible opinion, but it is a wrong opinion nonetheless
---
The official Valbanisher, that doesn't believe in kupo
#15ShadowBoyZXPosted 11/21/2012 8:59:02 PM
SSJ_Jin posted...
ShadowBoyZX posted...

Yep, totally tearing up over here....from the laughter but so long as you're admitting it lol.
---
2012's Undisputed Badass: Scizor
#16docman864Posted 11/21/2012 9:02:05 PM(edited)
I'm not trying to cause trouble or anything. Gameplaywise, this game feels very different. Controls are not really perfect imo just like any other game out there. The best way to describe this game is Heavenly Sword w/ DMC makeover. I've played all Ninja Theory games FYI. Why is it wrong to say this is not DMC? I see it as a different game and I don't think that's a bad thing, but I do find it odd when people compare it with the previous DMC games when they're pretty different. This DMC is NT style.
---
if you don't play this game, you ARE part of the f***ing problem.
#17Japanese_JadePosted 11/21/2012 9:17:51 PM
90wushuman posted...
So far, I had WAY more than the DMC4 demo (I can't say the full game yet). DmC to me is one of (if not) the best action game demo I've ever played.

^^This
---
The internet was made specifically for you...LOL...I lied.
#18Xtreme65Posted 11/21/2012 9:18:27 PM
I like playing Donte more than Nero because he has more options to be honest. And he has 3 weapons that I actually like. Dante in DMC4 only had 2 so yeah Illvagree this may be better than 4 and 1 and defienely 2 but the 3 is just to damn hard to beat.
---
When coincidence is so convenient, I prefer to call it fate.
#19SHAMElMARUPosted 11/21/2012 9:50:16 PM
The game seems way too easy. It's not as if I was ever a master at Devil May Cry, but even on the hardest difficulty the gameplay seems brain dead.

Guns shoot as fast as possible with barely tapping, combo only disappears from getting hit, enemies telegraph their attacks in the most obvious way, button mashing is hilariously effective-- there's pretty much no need to try very hard.

I guess it'll be okay for mindless fun but I'm not interested if there's no challenge.

Oh and better than DMC4? Lolno
The old Dante is much more likable and entertaining than this character. Nero had a much more fun personality and his voice actor, Johnny Yong Bosch, almost always gives an epic performance

And DMC4 gave a decent challenge at the harder difficulty settings, never mind Heaven and Hell or Hell and Hell mode. Also the music in that game didn't suck.

tl;dr

TC's opinion is silly. This game seems really easy and boring and I'd rather play DMC2.
#20Pesmerga255Posted 11/21/2012 9:51:35 PM
The old Dante is much more likable and entertaining than this character.

You can't honestly be serious. The old Dante is just a generic anime pretty boy with an annoying personality. The new Dante at least has some depth to his character and really has something to fight for.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!