This game is awesome. Better than DMC4 already, I'll say that much.

#21KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 11/21/2012 10:51:55 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...
The old Dante is much more likable and entertaining than this character.

You can't honestly be serious. The old Dante is just a generic anime pretty boy with an annoying personality. The new Dante at least has some depth to his character and really has something to fight for.

Not really.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#22docman864Posted 11/21/2012 10:53:57 PM
@Pesmerga255

I don't see how new Dante is any better than the old Dante in DMC4. Both got their annoying sides.
---
if you don't play this game, you ARE part of the f***ing problem.
#23Pesmerga255Posted 11/21/2012 10:54:55 PM
docman864 posted...
@Pesmerga255

I don't see how new Dante is any better than the old Dante in DMC4. Both got their annoying sides.

Old Dante's annoying side is far more pronounced.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#24ShadowBoyZXPosted 11/21/2012 10:55:16 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...

You can't honestly be serious. The old Dante is just a generic anime pretty boy with an annoying personality. The new Dante at least has some depth to his character and really has something to fight for.

............I'm sorry I think my IQ just dropped a couple of points reading this comment.
---
2012's Undisputed Badass: Scizor
#25KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 11/21/2012 10:56:07 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...
docman864 posted...
@Pesmerga255

Old Dante's annoying side is far more pronounced.

In your opinion. Imo, Dino is more annoying more often.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#26Lord_MizerPosted 11/21/2012 10:59:06 PM
I wouldn't take that xenophobic troll seriously.
---
Can't think of anything right now, so....*Sits on lawn chair*
Hen and chicken is two different animals/Blanka always talked since SF1- OmegaPillow
#27Malus_X6Posted 11/21/2012 10:59:19 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...

............I'm sorry I think my IQ just dropped a couple of points reading this comment.

Yeah, I can actually feel the stupidity trying to seep into my skin.
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI
#28docman864Posted 11/21/2012 10:59:35 PM
I wouldn't mind if TC did compare new DmC with DMC2. DMC2 was just plain dumb. DMC4 is just a lesser beast than DMC3. No way in hell DmC would top DMC3 though.
---
if you don't play this game, you ARE part of the f***ing problem.
#29SHAMElMARUPosted 11/21/2012 11:01:22 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...

I'm dead serious.

Old Dante was entertaining and fun. He was goofy and still a badass, and I feel that part of the games' charm (3 and 4 especially) was that they didn't always take themselves too seriously.

New Dante (and DmC in general) seems to try REALLY HARD to make itself seem edgy and punk and fails at it. And to me that's much more obnoxious than a goofy, old Dante.
#30_tanjil_Posted 11/21/2012 11:04:38 PM
docman864 posted...
You really can't say it's better when they're two different games.

Actually comparing DmC Dante with Nero is more fair than comparing him with DMC Dante. Considering the fact that he's single styled and has functions similar to the devil bringer (was that what Nero's devil arm pull was called? been ages so I forget)