This game is awesome. Better than DMC4 already, I'll say that much.

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. This game is awesome. Better than DMC4 already, I'll say that much.
3 years ago#31
To the guy (or gal) who said he rather play DMC2 becuz DmC is easy and boring clearly doesnt remember DMC2. How does holding square equate to be more interestin than postioning yourself and press triangle while sometime holding L2 or R2 to alternate combos. Also how is DmC easier than enemies that barely attack and Dante doesnt even die in like 300 hits. Sorry to anyone who says DMC2 is better is just a blind hater.
---
When coincidence is so convenient, I prefer to call it fate.
3 years ago#32
@_tanjil_

but Devil Bringer was very useful in DMC4.
---
if you don't play this game, you ARE part of the f***ing problem.
3 years ago#33
DMC2 was a poor game period. No need to argue.
---
3 years ago#34
docman864 posted...

Just like 1,3 and 4.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
3 years ago#35
Xtreme65 posted...
To the guy (or gal) who said he rather play DMC2 becuz DmC is easy and boring clearly doesnt remember DMC2. How does holding square equate to be more interestin than postioning yourself and press triangle while sometime holding L2 or R2 to alternate combos. Also how is DmC easier than enemies that barely attack and Dante doesnt even die in like 300 hits. Sorry to anyone who says DMC2 is better is just a blind hater.

DMC2's son of sparda mode was at least harder than DmC's. Even if the difference is I had to use two hands for DMC2 when DmC is playable with just one.

It's been a while since I've played DMC2, but I would take that over this new one. That's how mindless and boring I found DmC to be, even if it was only a demo.
3 years ago#36
@Pesmerga255

man, you sure suck at trolling.

@SHAMElMARU

I really don't blame people that feel the way you do. I could understand why people would find it boring. DMC2 was still a poorly executed game though and only very little of it is good.
---
(edited by docman864)
3 years ago#37
Pesmerga255 posted...
docman864 posted...

Just like 1,3 and 4.

Troll pls
---
The official Valbanisher, that doesn't believe in kupo
3 years ago#38
Pesmerga255 posted...
docman864 posted...

Just like 1,3 and 4.

You're barely trying here.
(message deleted)
3 years ago#40
I'm not allowed to have an opinion? It's not my fault the first 4 games had unlikable characters and a paper thin attempt at a plot.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. This game is awesome. Better than DMC4 already, I'll say that much.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived