Leaked Ending

#11caffiend7(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2012 1:48:35 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#12FireMage7777Posted 11/22/2012 1:51:07 AM
I know the whole Vergil thing thanks to the trophy list (if its accurate)
---
The official Valbanisher, that doesn't believe in kupo
#13RichterB17Posted 11/22/2012 1:52:57 AM
There is also this:

http://archive.foolz.us/v/search/image/xPGBoGc1Db6-AWgc8pkOuQ/

I was joking about it before, but the more I think it the more I could see this happening and the more disturbing it becomes.
---
"The shadows betray you because they belong to me!" - Bane
#14caffiend7(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2012 1:55:08 AM
RichterB17 posted...
There is also this:

http://archive.foolz.us/v/search/image/xPGBoGc1Db6-AWgc8pkOuQ/

I was joking about it before, but the more I think it the more I could see this happening and the more disturbing it becomes.

Donte&Dante's cuhrayzee adventure
---
"I will teach you the way true kings fight"
#15UtaNapishtiPosted 11/22/2012 1:56:13 AM
I remember that first 4chan leak by the supposed playtester who I didn't believe because the crap he said sounded too ridiculous (Lilith x Mundus sex scene, the white wig blowing onto Dante), and it all ended up being totally accurate.

While I don't really believe it since this is the internet, and anyone can post anything and claim it to be true, I'm prepared for anything at this point.
#16Br3aking8adPosted 11/22/2012 1:57:00 AM
Honestly, I don't believe it. But it could be theoretically possible even with the amount of bs it stinks of. There is no direct source for this info other than a board for video games. It could be a random guess for all we know.

But I recall one day guessing the end to a video game and getting banned from the forum it was on just because I was joking about it being true. It actually came true and I was like oh %&#@ I'm psychic later on.

Just a lucky guess. this could be a guess, or it could be true, no one knows.
#17caffiend7(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2012 1:57:43 AM
UtaNapishti posted...
I remember that first 4chan leak by the supposed playtester who I didn't believe because the crap he said sounded too ridiculous (Lilith x Mundus sex scene, the white wig blowing onto Dante), and it all ended up being totally accurate.

While I don't really believe it since this is the internet, and anyone can post anything and claim it to be true, I'm prepared for anything at this point.

Hey they called it on ME3
---
"I will teach you the way true kings fight"
#18SpArDa_GoD07Posted 11/22/2012 2:01:44 AM

Should this be true.... not amount of land, water, sky or any realm in existence or pocket universes will be able to save Ninja Theory or Capcom from my wrath. I will find them and punish them....
---
Step twice you invite and you welcome death...
PSN: Thebutcherx
#19Br3aking8adPosted 11/22/2012 2:04:46 AM
SpArDa_GoD07 posted...

Should this be true.... not amount of land, water, sky or any realm in existence or pocket universes will be able to save Ninja Theory or Capcom from my wrath. I will find them and punish them....

Think how ridiculous it sounds. Baby's tears? freaking really? I am finding it hard to believe this is real.

crazier stuff has happened, but you'll all have to forgive me for having trouble believing something so out there.
#20KyryloPosted 11/22/2012 2:08:00 AM
one moment AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...HAHAHHAHA man that hilarious. It's Lolipop style, it's probably be the biggest joke of the game