Leaked Ending

#181Pesmerga255Posted 11/22/2012 5:16:06 PM
yunalenne10 posted...
Wow... If it's canon to the main DMC storyline, I might just have to buy it. I really want to know a series' full story.

I'd rather they just made SMT: Nocturne canon and made Hitoshura appear and Gaea Rage new Dante's poser ass.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#182habbox77Posted 11/22/2012 6:24:04 PM
Is there a video for the ending or was it just something written?
---
Official Gran Maestro of the Spanish Assassins of the AC3 Boards.
Victoria a los Asesinos!
#183ZekenarPosted 11/22/2012 6:32:14 PM
Despite how incredibly horrendous this supposed ending is, am I the only one who thinks it's a good thing? Kind of like how the Street Fighter movie was so horrible you had to enjoy it because of how bad it is.
---
6/14/2013 reboot done amazingly well
1/15/2013 reboot done shamefully bad
#184Shaft228Posted 11/22/2012 6:56:44 PM
Surprisingly this wouldn't bother me that much, providing someone other han NT handles the Donte & Dante adventures. It's not Donte I hate so much s the crappy writing and combat.

And I can't believe people are offended at Mundus' family. They're ****ing demons, Mundus destroyed his family, it's a perfect eye for an eye. You people are too soft.
#185smithkakarotPosted 11/22/2012 7:02:14 PM
Stupid as this plot twist sounds, I'm actually kinda curious to see what Dante would look like in DmC's art style...sounds like if it's true, though, Dante only appears for a few seconds and his only line is "..."
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta
#186Pesmerga255Posted 11/22/2012 7:07:32 PM
And I can't believe people are offended at Mundus' family. They're ****ing demons, Mundus destroyed his family, it's a perfect eye for an eye. You people are too soft.

As the bald bastard said himself, "You don't **** with a god!".

I hate this game.
---
#187Pesmerga255Posted 11/22/2012 7:08:01 PM
smithkakarot posted...
Stupid as this plot twist sounds, I'm actually kinda curious to see what Dante would look like in DmC's art style...sounds like if it's true, though, Dante only appears for a few seconds and his only line is "..."

Wouldn't that just be DMC2 Dante?
---
#188HidatsuPosted 11/22/2012 7:13:30 PM
So I read the archive. I already disliked this game. I want this game to fail so that we can get old DMC back, but...

This... This is too much. Let it be fake. Let this not be the guy who was right about the other leaks.

Please.
---
"What's wrong? It looks like you swallowed a bug. Oh wait. You always look like that." -Jade, Tales of the Abyss.
PSN ID: Amarix
#189ShadowBoyZXPosted 11/22/2012 7:38:39 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...

I hate this game.

Wait....I'm confused. I thought you were a pro and disliked old dante because he was too Japanese? Everybody keeps changing their f*****g stances lol.
---
2012's Undisputed Badass: Scizor
#190KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 11/22/2012 7:43:09 PM
ShadowBoyZX posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...

I hate this game.

Wait....I'm confused. I thought you were a pro and disliked old dante because he was too Japanese? Everybody keeps changing their f*****g stances lol.

He was trolling. I know, he got me too. He actually seems like a decent guy, and I welcome any new antis... not that its hard to get antis after the demo dropped.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]