Leaked Ending

• Topic Archived
3 years ago#181
yunalenne10 posted...
Wow... If it's canon to the main DMC storyline, I might just have to buy it. I really want to know a series' full story.

I'd rather they just made SMT: Nocturne canon and made Hitoshura appear and Gaea Rage new Dante's poser ass.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
3 years ago#182
Is there a video for the ending or was it just something written?
---
Official Gran Maestro of the Spanish Assassins of the AC3 Boards.
Victoria a los Asesinos!
3 years ago#183
Despite how incredibly horrendous this supposed ending is, am I the only one who thinks it's a good thing? Kind of like how the Street Fighter movie was so horrible you had to enjoy it because of how bad it is.
---
6/14/2013 reboot done amazingly well
1/15/2013 reboot done shamefully bad
3 years ago#184
Surprisingly this wouldn't bother me that much, providing someone other han NT handles the Donte & Dante adventures. It's not Donte I hate so much s the crappy writing and combat.

And I can't believe people are offended at Mundus' family. They're ****ing demons, Mundus destroyed his family, it's a perfect eye for an eye. You people are too soft.
3 years ago#185
Stupid as this plot twist sounds, I'm actually kinda curious to see what Dante would look like in DmC's art style...sounds like if it's true, though, Dante only appears for a few seconds and his only line is "..."
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta
3 years ago#186
And I can't believe people are offended at Mundus' family. They're ****ing demons, Mundus destroyed his family, it's a perfect eye for an eye. You people are too soft.

As the bald bastard said himself, "You don't **** with a god!".

I hate this game.
---
3 years ago#187
smithkakarot posted...
Stupid as this plot twist sounds, I'm actually kinda curious to see what Dante would look like in DmC's art style...sounds like if it's true, though, Dante only appears for a few seconds and his only line is "..."

Wouldn't that just be DMC2 Dante?
---
3 years ago#188
So I read the archive. I already disliked this game. I want this game to fail so that we can get old DMC back, but...

This... This is too much. Let it be fake. Let this not be the guy who was right about the other leaks.

Please.
---
"What's wrong? It looks like you swallowed a bug. Oh wait. You always look like that." -Jade, Tales of the Abyss.
PSN ID: Amarix
3 years ago#189
Pesmerga255 posted...

I hate this game.

Wait....I'm confused. I thought you were a pro and disliked old dante because he was too Japanese? Everybody keeps changing their f*****g stances lol.
---
2012's Undisputed Badass: Scizor
3 years ago#190
ShadowBoyZX posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...

I hate this game.

Wait....I'm confused. I thought you were a pro and disliked old dante because he was too Japanese? Everybody keeps changing their f*****g stances lol.

He was trolling. I know, he got me too. He actually seems like a decent guy, and I welcome any new antis... not that its hard to get antis after the demo dropped.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived