Leaked Ending

#191Lord_MizerPosted 11/22/2012 7:51:29 PM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
ShadowBoyZX posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...
And I can't believe people are offended at Mundus' family. They're ****ing demons, Mundus destroyed his family, it's a perfect eye for an eye. You people are too soft.

As the bald bastard said himself, "You don't **** with a god!".

I hate this game.

Wait....I'm confused. I thought you were a pro and disliked old dante because he was too Japanese? Everybody keeps changing their f*****g stances lol.

He was trolling. I know, he got me too. He actually seems like a decent guy, and I welcome any new antis... not that its hard to get antis after the demo dropped.

Wow...I actually got caught off guard from him.
---
Can't think of anything right now, so....*Sits on lawn chair*
Hen and chicken is two different animals/Blanka always talked since SF1- OmegaPillow
#192ShadowBoyZXPosted 11/22/2012 8:00:36 PM
Lord_Mizer posted...
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
ShadowBoyZX posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...
And I can't believe people are offended at Mundus' family. They're ****ing demons, Mundus destroyed his family, it's a perfect eye for an eye. You people are too soft.

As the bald bastard said himself, "You don't **** with a god!".

I hate this game.

Wait....I'm confused. I thought you were a pro and disliked old dante because he was too Japanese? Everybody keeps changing their f*****g stances lol.

He was trolling. I know, he got me too. He actually seems like a decent guy, and I welcome any new antis... not that its hard to get antis after the demo dropped.

Wow...I actually got caught off guard from him.

Ahh okay, kind of a weird way to troll since we basically all ended up fighting each other lol. Well whatever, one more joins the dark side >:)
---
2012's Undisputed Badass: Scizor
#193pyro_buntaPosted 11/22/2012 8:01:54 PM
Kit_Sakurazuka posted...
For those asking to be PMed the ending - It's on page 4 under a spoiler tag!

I honestly hope this is true, it's so ridiculous it actually comes across almost as deliberate parody, and a bad parody can be enjoyable where a bad serious attempt just hurts to experience.

Think of it like a bad dub. There are 'normal' bad ones where for one reason or another they're just un-enjoyable...and then there are the kind like chaos Wars, where's it's so unbelievably awful that it becomes hilarious.

Not everyone is using the same page format as you.

It's advised for everyone to use the maximum posts per page (50 posts) setting for viewing topics.
---
...if you know what I mean
#194GalvatronType_RPosted 11/22/2012 8:02:49 PM
This ending (if true) wouldn't be so bad except for the "tears of children" thing. Did Ninja Theory watch a lot of Monsters Inc. during development? If so, Pixar should sue.

Either way, well played, Tameem, well played.
#195RobIsntDrunkPosted 11/22/2012 8:08:19 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=929sn1qMCcM

But seriously though, i'm not sure what I just read.

I think my head might explode.
---
People complain about lag when the connection is flawless.
#196john_freeman69Posted 11/22/2012 9:28:44 PM
Zekenar posted...
Despite how incredibly horrendous this supposed ending is, am I the only one who thinks it's a good thing? Kind of like how the Street Fighter movie was so horrible you had to enjoy it because of how bad it is.

I would enjoy it had it not have been for the Devil may cry name.

Otherwise It could have been an enjoyable Plan 9 kind of game.
---
EVERYONE WATCH My Little Pony IT'S THE BEST SHOW EVER!!!!
#197SasukefirePosted 11/23/2012 2:30:06 AM
Oh wow.
---
2010 DmC Trailer: My name is Dante.
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxbiigBC2l1r4n64i.gif
#198Dragoon_KailPosted 11/23/2012 3:31:50 AM
This is waaaaaaaaay too stupidly awesome to be true, tameem WISHES he came up with that ending now
---
"This is good, isn't it?" .....*cries* it is good Bigboss......John......it is good~! ; ;
#199King9999Posted 11/23/2012 10:04:46 AM
That is obviously not true. I'm by no means defending DmC here, but it's a bit ridiculous to even think that ending is real. It sounds to me someone just doesn't like DmC to the point where he'll make stuff up just to mess with anyone who actually wants to play it and to spite Capcom. People have legit concerns about this reboot, but this is just silly.

Capcom debunked the leaked ending, by the way.
---
Maybe I can deduce my fist to your face. Bet that would shut you up. - Kyle Hyde, Hotel Dusk
Bleach Blade of Fate FC: 1031-9817-9100
#200StrelokPosted 11/23/2012 10:10:22 AM
Capcom also said that there wouldn't be any on disc DLC but so far there is an entire pre-order DLC in the make.

Capcom also said that DMC5 would be tailormade for fans.

Let's just say that I trust Capcom about as far as I can throw them. And throw them I shall! Right Boo?
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg