Leaked Ending

#211zfair89Posted 11/23/2012 1:44:51 PM
King9999 posted...
That is obviously not true. I'm by no means defending DmC here, but it's a bit ridiculous to even think that ending is real. It sounds to me someone just doesn't like DmC to the point where he'll make stuff up just to mess with anyone who actually wants to play it and to spite Capcom. People have legit concerns about this reboot, but this is just silly.

Capcom debunked the leaked ending, by the way.

Didn't Bioware debunk the leaked ME3 ending as well? I might be wrong.
#212zfair89Posted 11/23/2012 1:45:56 PM
Anyway,

Raptor News - Vorgil turns into a dinosaur

Time machine fueled by crying demon babbies - Devil May Cry

FORESHADOWING
#213Stink_NastyPosted 11/23/2012 1:47:50 PM
The ME3 ending is nothing like this. Alternate universe time machines powered on baby tears? Seriously? Come on man, no way in hell that's true.

Some dude on 4chan just said this was the "leaked ending" and thought people would believe him like now.

In mE3's case. the SCRIPT leaked, so the whole game was spoiled. not just the ending.
---
Child: Can you tell me another story about the Shepard? Stargazer: Did you buy the DLC?
Child: No......Stargazer: Then go to bed. -readyforwar
#214exodiarkPosted 11/23/2012 1:48:37 PM
zfair89 posted...
Anyway,

Raptor News - Vorgil turns into a dinosaur

Time machine fueled by crying demon babbies - Devil May Cry

FORESHADOWING

I-I NEVER THINK OF IT THAT WAY, you're a genius!
#215Ether101Posted 11/23/2012 1:48:53 PM
Stink_Nasty posted...
Doez anybody actually believe this ridiculousness? There is no way that's the ending

That's the thing, this leak shouldn't be real but if it is then the developers are every bit detached form reality that they've appeared to be up to this point.
---
Gamers have lost their pride.
Complacency can be a sin.
#216Stink_NastyPosted 11/23/2012 2:00:30 PM
Ether101 posted...
Stink_Nasty posted...
Doez anybody actually believe this ridiculousness? There is no way that's the ending

That's the thing, this leak shouldn't be real but if it is then the developers are every bit detached form reality that they've appeared to be up to this point.

I'm not buying it and I can't believe I didn't notice I spelled "does" with a Z in the end -_-
---
Child: Can you tell me another story about the Shepard? Stargazer: Did you buy the DLC?
Child: No......Stargazer: Then go to bed. -readyforwar
#217King9999Posted 11/23/2012 2:23:30 PM
pyro_bunta posted...

Which is suspicious. They're really trying to damage control the game's PR. Not to mention the leak has some points which connects what the game tester dude said. Think about it. Why punch down the info so fast if it's from an anonymous imageboard. Why can't they just ignore it? Also it creates another proving point that Capcom/Greg or any staff scours imageboards like 4chan and marketing/viral is even more likely to exist.

I've said it once but if you read carefully, Capcom Unity or Greg never said that leak is FALSE. He only said it's "cool". Clearly he's being really careful not to say anything that might further kick down Capcom's reputation.

Back to the point, there's still a 50% chance the leak could be true

Greg said it was bunk. Go check the Capcom Unity board. I'd link to it, but the URL is somehow triggering the censor bypass. Even if Capcom said nothing, it's still hard to believe this ending. "Baby tears"? Come on. Let's not forget we're on the Internet.
---
Maybe I can deduce my fist to your face. Bet that would shut you up. - Kyle Hyde, Hotel Dusk
#218john_freeman69Posted 11/23/2012 3:11:20 PM
zfair89 posted...
King9999 posted...
That is obviously not true. I'm by no means defending DmC here, but it's a bit ridiculous to even think that ending is real. It sounds to me someone just doesn't like DmC to the point where he'll make stuff up just to mess with anyone who actually wants to play it and to spite Capcom. People have legit concerns about this reboot, but this is just silly.

Capcom debunked the leaked ending, by the way.

Didn't Bioware debunk the leaked ME3 ending as well? I might be wrong.

No they said they would change it, which they didn't do, at least untill a **** storm came from it.

King9999 posted...

Greg said it was bunk. Go check the Capcom Unity board. I'd link to it, but the URL is somehow triggering the censor bypass. Even if Capcom said nothing, it's still hard to believe this ending. "Baby tears"? Come on. Let's not forget we're on the Internet.

I read that post. He didn't say it was false, he said it was a steaming pile and the ending was cool. There are so many ways that can be twisted.

Add to the fact that they lied about previous leaks, and you can't really take their word on it.

Not saying you should also believe the leak, I'm just saying trust no one.
---
EVERYONE WATCH My Little Pony IT'S THE BEST SHOW EVER!!!!
#219Ether101Posted 11/23/2012 3:13:57 PM
Stink_Nasty posted...
Ether101 posted...
Stink_Nasty posted...

I'm not buying it and I can't believe I didn't notice I spelled "does" with a Z in the end -_-

I don't think anyone should really buy it but its just to delicious to completely pass up.
---
Gamers have lost their pride.
Complacency can be a sin.
#220MetalSonicSwordPosted 11/23/2012 3:20:25 PM
Dinosaur vergil art exists...I believe it's real
---
The official Ginkaku of the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 boards