Leaked Ending

#241fioriPosted 11/25/2012 3:34:44 AM(edited)
So, let's try to understand the antis logic...

By antis, I'm talking about DmC and Capcom haters.

1) Ending is leaked. Capcom says it's a load of BS. Haters say: "They're lying, Crapcom is just trying to fool us! It's damage control!".

2) Ending is leaked. Capcom says nothing at all. Haters say; "See? Crapcom isn't even trying, So, it must be true, these idiots!! They even don't care about fans!!"

3) Ending is leaked. Capcom says and proves it's fake as crap. Haters say: "I don't believe Cashcom anymore, they're fooling us. I bet Capcom itself started that leak ending, so they can boost the game's sales".

So, what's the rules of your game, antis and haters? Or even better, is there any rule at all?

What Capcom could do or what they could have done, in your opinion? It seems there is a "losing or losing" situation here...

The funny thing is that if Capcom releases another HD DMC collection ( called Special HD plus DMC version), you'll flock to buy it, lol...

The ending? Don't bet on it...
#242pyro_buntaPosted 11/25/2012 3:35:29 AM
I'd just ignore the leak if Capcom didn't react to it, but they did. The damage done the pain subsides, and I can see the fear clear in Capcom's eyes.
---
...if you know what I mean
#243StrelokPosted 11/25/2012 4:06:35 AM
If they *PROVE* it's fake I believe them.

A post on a board done by someone who had been lying through his teeth before and who admits to not having played it does *NOT* count as evidence.

And no, if Cashcow releases Yet Another HD Collection, I won't buy it. Not even if it's Resident Evil. I refuse to buy their stuff for quite some time now, the last game I got was Dead Rising 2.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#244fioriPosted 11/25/2012 4:12:41 AM
Strelok posted...
If they *PROVE* it's fake I believe them.

A post on a board done by someone who had been lying through his teeth before and who admits to not having played it does *NOT* count as evidence.

And no, if Cashcow releases Yet Another HD Collection, I won't buy it. Not even if it's Resident Evil. I refuse to buy their stuff for quite some time now, the last game I got was Dead Rising 2.

How Capcom will prove the ending is fake? By spoiling the true ending? Sure...

Actually, Capcom doesn't have to prove a damn thing. If anything, that user is the one who should prove what's being talked about. Anybody can write anything here...I see nobody asked for a proof regarding that fake ending...

I don't get it the whole stuff about Greg, though...You said he didn't play the game, but he actually has played and tested the game, there are several videos online proving it...
#245pyro_buntaPosted 11/25/2012 4:12:59 AM
Dead Rising 2 was fun. Though it needs some tweaks and more gameplay modes.
---
...if you know what I mean
#246DRX777Posted 11/25/2012 4:40:55 AM
Uh

Isn't this exactly what everyone here wanted? :P
---
Oh no, there goes Toh-kee-yoh!
http://www.rockband.com/users/Dark_Raven_X
#247StrelokPosted 11/25/2012 4:43:45 AM
The guy who wrote it also playtested it and a lot of things he said were later shown to be true.

Maybe I got my Cashcow devs mixed up, it's likely. Doesn't lessen my dislike for Greg though, he reminds me WAY too much of Mitch of the Shadowrun 360 game.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
#248fioriPosted 11/25/2012 4:50:00 AM
Strelok posted...
The guy who wrote it also playtested it and a lot of things he said were later shown to be true.

Maybe I got my Cashcow devs mixed up, it's likely. Doesn't lessen my dislike for Greg though, he reminds me WAY too much of Mitch of the Shadowrun 360 game.

Still, that's no solid evidence to base your opinion. The lack of solid evidence is clearly something to make you taking care before assuming things.

However, the moves and characters list, I'll give you that. I guess nobody would waste that much time writing all that stuff, including codes, files and so on. It seems legit, as Capcom only denied the ending of the game, but NOT the rest of the stuff released on 4chan...

As for the confusion regarding devs, I get you now. XD
#249NemeksisPosted 11/25/2012 8:01:22 AM
This leaked ending would be brilliant if it's actually real! Post modernism at it's best! When they say that it's powered by children's tears they actually talking about the fanbase. Brilliant!
#250StrelokPosted 11/25/2012 8:05:08 AM
Main thing: After lie upon lie upon lie from Capcom I can't trust them anymore.
It's like trusting the guy who borrowed money 15 times and at number 16 he says "This time I'll *really* pay you back, honest!"
Not falling for that one anymore.
---