Leaked Ending

#41drazilicePosted 11/22/2012 2:35:30 AM
Phantom_Opera_G posted...
I don't know, can we? I mean if I put the spoiler thing on it you'll know yourself not to look if you don't want it spoiled so yea **** it, doing it. Look at your peril and if its not okay I'll take it down.

You have been a warned

The game starts out as a prequel, but turns into an alternate universe Star Trek style. Basically, half-angel,hal-demon people have been trying to save the universe by destroying different timelines on their time machine that runs on the tears of children. Classic Dante shows up at the very end, implying that DMC5 will be Dante & Donte teaming up trying to save time and space.

!!!!!!! is this confirmed as true? if so then wow...speechless
#42marko7Posted 11/22/2012 2:39:56 AM
I would laugh my ass off if this was true. Please let it be true!!
---
Ruler of the FF Agito XIII Boards 2011-2012
The Official Creator of the Noctis Orgy on the FF Versus XIII Boards
#43GuardianShadow0Posted 11/22/2012 2:54:10 AM
I'm honestly thinking about canceling my pre-order over this. That and the Mundus-feeding thing are so bad I don't want anything to do with this game anymore.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E29iOPSxF94&feature=fvw
#44pyro_buntaPosted 11/22/2012 3:16:13 AM
m100t8s posted...

The game starts out as a prequel, but turns into an alternate universe Star Trek style. Basically, half-angel,hal-demon people have been trying to save the universe by destroying different timelines on their time machine that runs on the tears of children. Classic Dante shows up at the very end, implying that DMC5 will be Dante & Donte teaming up trying to save time and space.

The Classic Dante and Donte part, Must be a joke.

It's hard to believe and deny. First being the achievement "You Opened the Vault!" and the fact that DMC2's final boss can manipulate time and space. This type of cliffhanger is like it was made for a sequel. What the Game Tester said is pretty believeable though IMO. Also Dante's hair turns fully white once he defeats Vergil near the end of the game.
---
...if you know what I mean
#45m100t8sPosted 11/22/2012 3:23:32 AM
pyro_bunta posted...
m100t8s posted...

The Classic Dante and Donte part, Must be a joke.

It's hard to believe and deny. First being the achievement "You Opened the Vault!" and the fact that DMC2's final boss can manipulate time and space. This type of cliffhanger is like it was made for a sequel. What the Game Tester said is pretty believeable though IMO. Also Dante's hair turns fully white once he defeats Vergil near the end of the game.

This ending looks crap, Even if they made Classic Dante the right way at the end, But thats only good to me if they brought back DmC Vergil to DMC5 universe. Still crap somehow.. They could've made better ending :/
#46exodiarkPosted 11/22/2012 3:41:10 AM
You guys might have old Dante back and still complaining?
I don't want to work at game industry.
#47booyakasha128Posted 11/22/2012 3:48:27 AM
I don't know, can we? I mean if I put the spoiler thing on it you'll know yourself not to look if you don't want it spoiled so yea **** it, doing it. Look at your peril and if its not okay I'll take it down.

You have been a warned

LMAO
---
My name is Booya, and tacos rule (b^_^)b
http://www.last.fm/user/booyakasha128
#48m100t8sPosted 11/22/2012 3:48:44 AM
exodiark posted...

Dude, I'm ok with DmC Dante, But him and old Dante in the same game? What the hell they were drinking when they thought about that?
#49ArmyofShadowsPosted 11/22/2012 3:50:54 AM
Dmc:bollywood much...but if this is true..think of all the possibilities it opens. We may see more dimensions, different versions of Dante...you know like Dante, donte, Dan'te even vergil and vergin (since its catching on) XD
#50exodiarkPosted 11/22/2012 3:57:07 AM
m100t8s posted...
exodiark posted...

Dude, I'm ok with DmC Dante, But him and old Dante in the same game? What the hell they were drinking when they thought about that?

Why not o.O? I certainly saw this coming to surprise bitter fans :)
It's certainly plausible due to the magical world they live in.

Keep in mind that this DmC is co-developed with Capcom Japan, they might not throw the old DMC away after all.