Leaked Ending

#51m100t8sPosted 11/22/2012 5:02:38 AM
exodiark posted...
m100t8s posted...
exodiark posted...
You guys might have old Dante back and still complaining?
I don't want to work at game industry.

Dude, I'm ok with DmC Dante, But him and old Dante in the same game? What the hell they were drinking when they thought about that?

Why not o.O? I certainly saw this coming to surprise bitter fans :)
It's certainly plausible due to the magical world they live in.

Keep in mind that this DmC is co-developed with Capcom Japan, they might not throw the old DMC away after all.

I know it's a good hint that old Dante still around and DMC5 and all that, But this idea just don't go right. What i thought it'll be (new Dante gets the old Dante look) at the end of the game just like that, Now thats a happy ending for any DMC fan.

This DmC better be the first and the last one, I'll still get the game though, Enjoyed the demo :)
#52exodiarkPosted 11/22/2012 5:09:00 AM
Same here :D, demo is great.
I guess the sheer amount of backlash might have changed the story.
Dante was a smoker, but not now. Maybe this one is also a change the fans caused.
#53pyro_buntaPosted 11/22/2012 5:13:59 AM
exodiark posted...

Because they were advertised as different characters and as a reboot. People don't want NT ruining the old original Dante. The info implies that the Dante only appears as a silhouette, but that means a future game where old Dante will be tinkered with by NT or some other company. Unless they hire Platinum Games or DD's team.
---
...if you know what I mean
#54pyro_buntaPosted 11/22/2012 5:16:25 AM
exodiark posted...
Same here :D, demo is great.
I guess the sheer amount of backlash might have changed the story.
Dante was a smoker, but not now. Maybe this one is also a change the fans caused.

NT and Capcom is just damage controlling at this point with Vergil DLC, but the Game Tester dude tested the game quite a while back. So Donte may stop smoking and changed appearance, but they probably didn't change the story and narrative.
---
...if you know what I mean
#55SnuffSevenfoldXPosted 11/22/2012 5:19:45 AM
If his name is Donte, I am disappoint.
If not..sounds typically mental and kinda fun. Child tears...ha, ridiculous but this is...videogames. So..yeah...
---
http://www.youtube.com/watchfeature=player_embedded&v=cJbTyFzqZu0
#56marko7Posted 11/22/2012 5:21:24 AM
Wouldn't it be weird (and kinda funny) that if this ending IS true and they join forces that DmC Dante turned out to be Nero in the DMC universe? O_o

Im just kidding, that could never make sense no matter how you try to word it XD
---
Ruler of the FF Agito XIII Boards 2011-2012
The Official Creator of the Noctis Orgy on the FF Versus XIII Boards
#57m100t8sPosted 11/22/2012 5:22:21 AM
pyro_bunta posted...
exodiark posted...

Because they were advertised as different characters and as a reboot. People don't want NT ruining the old original Dante. The info implies that the Dante only appears as a silhouette, but that means a future game where old Dante will be tinkered with by NT or some other company. Unless they hire Platinum Games or DD's team.

No, Tameem and NT said that Capcom told them they aren't going to make any DMC game or DMC5. Capcom probably know that DMC fans didn't like DmC quality as a H&S game. They might be looking for a good studio for DMC5 (I hope).
#58Phantom_Opera_GPosted 11/22/2012 5:27:05 AM(edited)
powered the tears of children

South Park's Great Exceptions spoof anyone?

Miss Havisham explains that she has Estella break men's hearts to use their tears to power her "Genesis Device". Miss Havisham desires youth and wants to use the device to switch bodies with Estella
---
Holy Diver You're the star of the masquerade
No need to look so afraid
#59exodiarkPosted 11/22/2012 5:26:33 AM
pyro_bunta posted...
exodiark posted...

That's why I don't want to work in game industry.
The fans are nigh insatiable.
No wonder developers like Capcom, Bioware, and Square only look at trends and statistics while building their games. They no longer listen much to their fans since they're insatiable after all.

CoD and GoW are trending? Make RE6's Chris Campaign.
Skyrim is trending? Make Dragon's Dogma.
DMC is not making enough money? Water it down a bit, market it for casuals, DmC!
#60ABadNuffDudePosted 11/22/2012 5:45:32 AM(edited)
Phantom_Opera_G posted...
The game starts out as a prequel, but turns into an alternate universe Star Trek style. Basically, half-angel,hal-demon people have been trying to save the universe by destroying different timelines on their time machine that runs on the tears of children. Classic Dante shows up at the very end, implying that DMC5 will be Dante & Donte teaming up trying to save time and space.

So... wouldn't that basically make this game a one-off though since it would be pretty much impossible to set another game in this timeline? I dunno that sounds like damage control to me... sorta like at some point Capcom loss faith in it and had them think this crap up.

I haven't liked what I've seen of the characters' personalities here and based on the demo I didn't really like the gameplay either so I s'pose if this hoooorrible ending is confirmed true I can just ignore this game from then on since that makes it sound like this game will be about as important to the DMC series as the hollywood Godzilla movie was to that franchise.

I kinda hope it's not though, I dunno I just hate to see people cop out, especially when it's something they believe so strongly in (NT and alot of pros love this game, hell some even like it better than the old series) and I've always believed that they both could co-exist ala Marvel/Ult. Marvel.

Also old Dante and new Dante interacting? I dunno about that... seems like it's just gonna be an excuse to use one of them as the butt of someones jokes depending on who develops the game.

Not completely against it though, atleast it means I might like half of the game's gameplay I s'pose lol.
---
Official Daigo Umehara of Hentai games.