why do people act like they know better than the director ?

#1fakefirePosted 11/22/2012 2:39:20 AM
you think capcom randomly chose these people ? he is correct about dante. he wasn't cool and I don't know why anyone ever thought he was. new dante is much more realistic and infinitely more badass. new vergil also has swag which is something vergin didn't have. let go of the past already. if this game came out first everyone would have hated immature girlyman dmc3 dante
#2Orange00Posted 11/22/2012 2:45:16 AM
dude you're asking for blood with all that what's cool n what's not. While isorta agree that game developers should make the game the way they see best. I don't quite understand the mentality many here seem to have that the game should be tailor made for them especially. I always take games, movies, books the way they are. If it's the way author wanted to potray it and i don't like it, that's just too bad.
#3GoldsicklePosted 11/22/2012 2:49:13 AM(edited)
fakefire posted...
vergin

Was that an intentional typo? XD

I lol'd

EDIT: But then, Vergil did fathered Nero.
---
There is no such thing as a "Quick Time Event done right".
A game that has Quick Time Events is a "video game done wrong".
#4DarkSymbiotePosted 11/22/2012 2:48:55 AM
you think capcom randomly chose these people ?

They chose based on storytelling qualities. Their Enslaved story is pretty dull.

he is correct about dante.

No.

he wasn't cool and I don't know why anyone ever thought he was.

Because he was.

new dante is much more realistic and infinitely more badass.

Stop doing drugs, TC.

new vergil also has swag which is something vergin didn't have.

And bad voice acting to boot.

let go of the past already.

We would if this generation didn't suck.

if this game came out first everyone would have hated immature girlyman dmc3 dante

Obviously. Do you like stating the obvious?
---
My Resident Evil 6 Review| My XCOM: Enemy Unknown Review
http://bitly.com/Z2CT6n | http://bit.ly/RJGjrn
#5musicmoviegamerPosted 11/22/2012 3:12:11 AM
fakefire posted...
you think capcom randomly chose these people ? he is correct about dante. he wasn't cool and I don't know why anyone ever thought he was. new dante is much more realistic and infinitely more badass. new vergil also has swag which is something vergin didn't have. let go of the past already. if this game came out first everyone would have hated immature girlyman dmc3 dante

Step it up, bro. This is baby-level trolling.
---
"No one offered you any tips. What, the Third Post? Oh please, that isn't even English." -- buchit666
#6Ace_DefectivePosted 11/22/2012 3:20:21 AM
lol I remember this guy. He's one notorious troll.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tAjKHgxrJQ <3
Forever hoping for a sequel. Please make it happen, tri-Ace.
#7KyryloPosted 11/22/2012 3:22:39 AM
you don understand that franchise game that doesn't really belong to franchise isn't really right decision?
#8YumeOMiruPosted 11/22/2012 3:25:09 AM
Maybe the picked the studio based on its previous merits? Enslaved was beautiful and fun game. Likable characters everywhere and not one moment wasted.

This...this, Im not even sure is the same studio, till I got a handle on the basic combat......................Which does not work for DMC.
---
Having a dream is essential to live.
#9Gen2000Posted 11/22/2012 3:27:43 AM
fakefire posted...
vergin

This...this could catch on.
---
The Storm Is About To Rage.....
#10FireMage7777Posted 11/22/2012 3:28:49 AM
The answer is the following: Because we do know better
---
The official Valbanisher, that doesn't believe in kupo