why do people act like they know better than the director ?

#151SlaveBladePosted 11/28/2012 11:49:12 PM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
SlaveBlade posted...
Hunter1534 posted...
SlaveBlade posted...
Strelok posted...
You are confusing kissing noises with Slaveblde weeping because apparently it dawned on him that he needs to provide evidence when he starts insulting others.

I'll insult you whenever I want, I know I'm right, you have to accept it.

Lol. You have a higher chance of racial equality than you actually being right

Go ask kamehameha.

Ask me what?

That I agreed with you on Tameem being out of his depth if he was aiming for hollywood tier writing.
---
Interested in a RP about a post apocalyptic future Earth with some Mutant shenanigans? PM me if you wanna join~
#152Malus_X6Posted 11/29/2012 2:34:56 PM
Long story short, for three reasons.

Reason 1, from a financial standpoint.
The market for English books and novels is significantly larger than for books in my native tongue, Dutch.

Reason 2: Dutch is a horrid language to write in. We have many grammatical rules, confusing grammatical rules and worst of all, it is hell to spell properly in Dutch.

Reason 3:
Dutch sounds about as cool as a dead otter. English however, is universally known as the military language (see: NATO Alphabet) and fits the tone of the setting much better.

Also a personal reason: I really prefer English over Dutch. If possible I even disable subtitles on DVDs or if I can choose between Dutch and English subtitles in anime for example I choose English.

So... you hate being Dutch?

Anyway, I kinda see where you're coming from. Hell, quite often I wish we still had the British accent. British accents are cool. Sadly, the bigger a place is, the more likely dialects change.
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI
#153StrelokPosted 11/29/2012 2:36:52 PM
I am not exactly proud of my country, no.

I wouldn't say I hate being Dutch but I'm certainly not proud of it. We did too many bad things in the past and as of right now we're the biggest sissies on the planet.
Worse than the French.
Not kidding.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#154Malus_X6Posted 11/29/2012 3:09:24 PM
I am not exactly proud of my country, no.

I wouldn't say I hate being Dutch but I'm certainly not proud of it. We did too many bad things in the past and as of right now we're the biggest sissies on the planet.
Worse than the French.
Not kidding.

Oh god. How could your leaders let something like that happen? Why would they let your country down so much to make France, FRANCE, of all countries, look better? Have they no shame?
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI
#155MagicSoulfire91Posted 11/29/2012 3:17:25 PM
sfvfkof posted...
fakefire posted...
you think capcom randomly chose these people ? he is correct about dante. he wasn't cool and I don't know why anyone ever thought he was. new dante is much more realistic and infinitely more badass. new vergil also has swag which is something vergin didn't have. let go of the past already. if this game came out first everyone would have hated immature girlyman dmc3 dante

If this is a serious question, than I'll say this...

I think it's less that we know better, and more that we know what we liked and want from a DMC game. We have past NT games, DmC trailers, and now a demo to show what we are getting. And now we can choose if we like it or not. Thus we actually do know better than the director on what we want from a video game they are making with the purpose of us spending our money on.

As far as for asking for a game tailored made for an individual... I say ask for everything you want in a game since you know no game will probably ever give you everything. However by expression all the things you want hopefully the majority of what you ask for can be put in. In any case once the product is finished everyone has to decide how much content in a game is what you want, what you don't want, and don't mind having in your game.

YOU are not WE, you people are not legion for you are not many stop acting like your opinion is everyone's.
---
"At least your girlfriend treats all of her subscribers equally instead of giving them special mounts for bringing their friends." - bob the fish.
#156StrelokPosted 11/29/2012 3:43:03 PM
No, they have no shame.

Youths are attacking ambulance personnel, what shall we do?
I know! We shall not punish them, this is *clearly* a cultural difference, we should drink tea with their parents and talk it out on why attacking ambulance personnel is bad!

My thoughts: In cases like this, screw Socrates' oath!
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
#157MrStarkillerPosted 11/29/2012 4:23:34 PM
Strelok says you are shedding big, crybaby tears, SlaveBlade. What do you make of this?
#158Dragoon_KailPosted 11/29/2012 4:30:42 PM
*sits on my throne*

yeees...let the anger consume you....give into the darksi....uh hold on.....getting a fax from disney.....it 's a cease & dissist on my emperor impression ....hmm hired goons in donald duck outfits & they'll break my....oh dear....
---
"This is good, isn't it?" .....*cries* it is good Bigboss......John......it is good~! ; ;
#159StrelokPosted 11/30/2012 9:39:27 AM
Pff, Disney can't be worse than what Lucas did to Star Wars and Indiana Jones.

My childhood heroes. Ruined. ;-;
---
#160KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 11/30/2012 9:43:06 AM
SlaveBlade posted...
That I agreed with you on Tameem being out of his depth if he was aiming for hollywood tier writing.

I do vaguely recall you saying that once. If the argument is that you've said it, then yes. If the argument is that everyone knows you said it, then no. It was only in like one topic and I think it went away fast.

I do remember you agreeing with me though.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]