'Leaked ending' from 4chan is fake,

#1ezekial45Posted 11/22/2012 8:04:43 PM(edited)
Greg from Capcom Unity commented about the ending on the DmC CU forum

"Yeah don't give that person the satisfaction; it's all a steaming pile. The ending is cool and that's all I'm sayin'. Oh and for the record, all the QA dudes I've talked to about this game dig it.

"Confirmed bunk by me. You'll find that when hateful people realize there's no rational justification for their hate, they're often more inclined to make up reasons to continue hating than just be happy.

But don't go diggin' up spoilers! You'll regret it later."

http://www.capcom-unity.com/devil_may_cry/go/thread/view/7401/29506435/dmc-leaked-ending
---
Would you kindly......
#2jebralPosted 11/22/2012 8:04:10 PM
So what happened in the fake ending? The only link I ever found was dead.
---
Pudding: It wiggles and jiggles.
#3RayconPosted 11/22/2012 8:04:21 PM
That was some fast damage control. Capcom must be really concerned that was hurting prospective sales for their game.

= )
---
"'Devil May Cry' reboot to run at 30FPS but feel like 60FPS"- Ninja Theory
Hahaha, I'll only pay $30 but it will feel like $60!- Flareth
#4SolidHaseoPosted 11/22/2012 8:06:31 PM
I bet it's true......and I bet people will actually like that ending compared to true ending if 4chan ending is fake.......ending actually made me wanna buy game even more XD
---
WKC2-Jubileus Sword(Twin Blades)/divine level 53 GR13 thus far
#5ShadowZero007Posted 11/22/2012 8:07:02 PM
D:
It would have been an ending of Evangelion proportions.
---
In my restless dreams I see that town...
#6GalvatronType_RPosted 11/22/2012 8:07:32 PM
I wouldn't trust anything from Capcom PR these days.

They said that SFxTK could be played couch coop with two separate XBL tags. Then the game released and this turned out to be untrue. What did they do next? They completely lied and said that it wasn't technologically possible on 360 (even though you can play with two tags in other games like MK9, Black Ops, etc.).

Turns out that Capcom got lazy and didn't go the extra mile to incorporate this feature in time for release.
#7ezekial45(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2012 8:08:07 PM
jebral posted...

Dante absorbs Vergil, gaining his white hair in the process, reunites with Sparda and teams up with him to fight his way into Mundus' fortress. Afterwards, Sparda dies and Dante fights Mundus and kills him. He then forces his children to eat his flesh, and then time traveling Nephilim approach him and tell him that this world is really an alternate universe of that of the original series. Afterwards, original Dante shows up.

End. Typing it out like this makes it sound so god damn silly.

Raycon posted...
That was some fast damage control. Capcom must be really concerned that was hurting prospective sales for their game.

= )

Or rather it was just a bitter lie that needed to be stamped out.
---
Would you kindly......
#8RayconPosted 11/22/2012 8:08:41 PM
jebral posted...

You could check the topic titled "Leaked Ending." It's literally on like... page 4. At least it is for me, and I have it set to 10 posts per page.
---
"'Devil May Cry' reboot to run at 30FPS but feel like 60FPS"- Ninja Theory
Hahaha, I'll only pay $30 but it will feel like $60!- Flareth
#9ShadowBoyZXPosted 11/22/2012 8:08:45 PM
Brb changing the ending.

Did anyone else lol at there being "no rational justification for their hate"? Meanwhile the people on that same page are talking about not getting it.
---
2012's Undisputed Badass: Scizor
#10caffiend7Posted 11/22/2012 8:08:45 PM
Of course they'd tell you it's fake so people will buy it. If they said yeah that's what happens nobody would buy it.
---
"I will teach you the way true kings fight"