'Leaked ending' from 4chan is fake,

#11RayconPosted 11/22/2012 7:10:44 PM
ezekial45 posted...

Raycon posted...
That was some fast damage control. Capcom must be really concerned that was hurting prospective sales for their game.

= )

Or rather it was just a bitter lie that needed to be stamped out.

Just saying, they were awful quick on the response there. I don't think it's even spread that far yet, to be honest. Somebody at Capcom seems... touchy.
---
"'Devil May Cry' reboot to run at 30FPS but feel like 60FPS"- Ninja Theory
Hahaha, I'll only pay $30 but it will feel like $60!- Flareth
#12ezekial45(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2012 7:11:02 PM
ShadowBoyZX posted...
Brb changing the ending.

Did anyone else lol at there being "no rational justification for their hate"? Meanwhile the people on that same page are talking about not getting it.

Tell me what's rational about pretending to have played the game and making up a bad ending for a game you don't like and spreading it around on the internet.
---
Would you kindly......
#13ShadowBoyZXPosted 11/22/2012 7:16:26 PM
ezekial45 posted...
ShadowBoyZX posted...
Brb changing the ending.

Did anyone else lol at there being "no rational justification for their hate"? Meanwhile the people on that same page are talking about not getting it.

Tell me what's rational about pretending to have played the game and making up a bad ending for a game you don't like and spreading it around on the internet.

Well that's not rational, it's just trolling but he's refering to the game itself. He's saying the game has no reason to be disliked therefore that's why this person made up this ending. Meanwhile, even those who are for it on this board have their fair share of problems with it.
---
2012's Undisputed Badass: Scizor
#14SolidHaseoPosted 11/22/2012 7:18:16 PM
Wow ezekia, thx for telling me the ending I never got fully explained.......reading it does make it WTF though, Sparda basically leaves his children alone, one kills the other then he's just fine and dandy WTF.......Gainax Ending FTW though(Gainax Ending.....search TVtropes)
---
WKC2-Jubileus Sword(Twin Blades)/divine level 53 GR13 thus far
#15fioriPosted 11/22/2012 7:19:52 PM
Lol, I can't believe that people took that crap ending for real...

It's 4chan, people, 4chan for God's sake!!! Even trolling has its limits.

That fake ending clearly shows that. That piece of sh---t ending just came from a anti, but also a troll at the same time. That's probably a person with too much time to waste.

Now we can relax, everything is calm. XD
#16ZeroX91Posted 11/22/2012 7:28:49 PM
You know the Gianax comparison feels right when you remember Panty and Stocking.
*wonders off to r34*
---
Official Pyro Jack of the SMT IV board.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkDlmamEaVE
#17SolidHaseoPosted 11/22/2012 7:30:40 PM
Panty and Stocking? also Viewtiful Joe 2 has Gainax Ending(unresolved sequel hook is considered Gainax)
---
#18RichterB17Posted 11/22/2012 7:35:02 PM
The more I thought about it the more it seemed off, but since I dont believe a word capcom says we just have to wait and see.
---
"The shadows betray you because they belong to me!" - Bane
#19ezekial45(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2012 7:38:33 PM
ShadowBoyZX posted...
ezekial45 posted...
ShadowBoyZX posted...
Brb changing the ending.

Well that's not rational, it's just trolling but he's refering to the game itself. He's saying the game has no reason to be disliked therefore that's why this person made up this ending. Meanwhile, even those who are for it on this board have their fair share of problems with it.

He's not saying all bits of criticisms and negative feelings are not rational, but ones that go to the extremes like this. It's ridiculous.

Would you at least agree with that?

RichterB17 posted...
The more I thought about it the more it seemed off, but since I dont believe a word capcom says we just have to wait and see.

He just called it a "steaming pile". If it were real, he wouldn't have commented on it at all and even if he did, he would've said something like "it's a cool ending" without much more explanation about it.

What more do you want?
---
Would you kindly......
#20SolidHaseoPosted 11/22/2012 7:40:53 PM
ezekial45 posted...
ShadowBoyZX posted...
ezekial45 posted...
ShadowBoyZX posted...
Brb changing the ending.

He's not saying all bits of criticisms and negative feelings are not rational, but ones that go to the extremes like this. It's ridiculous.

Would you at least agree with that?

RichterB17 posted...

He just called it a "steaming pile". If it were real, he wouldn't have commented on it at all and even if he did, he would've said something like "it's a cool ending" without much more explanation about it.

What more do you want?

I know, you have to maintain professionalism as well.......maybe he helped write the ending? Point is, this ending made me want to buy the game even if it MIGHT be Gainax
---