'Leaked ending' from 4chan is fake,

#31Psychochild27Posted 11/22/2012 9:46:03 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OP9i3jenls0&feature=player_embedded

KILL THE CHILD.
#32exodiarkPosted 11/22/2012 9:46:25 PM
pyro_bunta posted...
So what's the real ending then?

How do you know it isn't just Capcom's attempt at damage control?

Even if it is damage control, it does not prove that the leaked ending is the real ending in the first place.
#33RichterB17Posted 11/22/2012 9:46:57 PM
ezekial45 posted...
RichterB17 posted...
The more I thought about it the more it seemed off, but since I dont believe a word capcom says we just have to wait and see.

He just called it a "steaming pile". If it were real, he wouldn't have commented on it at all and even if he did, he would've said something like "it's a cool ending" without much more explanation about it.

What more do you want?

I dunno know man. I just want this whole fiasco to be done with already. I just want this game to come out so I don't have to think about it anymore.
---
"The shadows betray you because they belong to me!" - Bane
#34Malus_X6Posted 11/22/2012 9:48:03 PM
Also, I wouldn't be surprised if 4chan ran crying to their big brothers at Anonymous because Capcom said mean things about them.
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI
#35pyro_buntaPosted 11/22/2012 9:54:57 PM
Malus_X6 posted...
Also, I wouldn't be surprised if 4chan ran crying to their big brothers at Anonymous because Capcom said mean things about them.

As far as stuff is concerned, DMC or not, Capcom is full of ****.
---
...if you know what I mean
#36Malus_X6Posted 11/22/2012 9:56:37 PM
Yeah, their track record these past few years prove it.
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI
#37fioriPosted 11/22/2012 9:57:15 PM
ShadowZero007 posted...
pyro_bunta posted...
So what's the real ending then?

How do you know it isn't just Capcom's attempt at damage control?

I'd hate to be Capcom.
I mean think about it...

There's a leak:

Say nothing: "Oh see! They're not even denying it! It must be true!"
Say something: "Lies! Damage control! It must be true!"

Lol, that's true.

You can't please everybody, no matter what you do...

That being said, I'm glad it's fake as crap...
#38KoolaPosted 11/22/2012 11:18:51 PM
The saddest part is that the rumored ending is far, far more enjoyable than whatever Ninja Theory is capable of coming up with due to how absurd it is, meaning confirming it's fake hurts it more than helps.

Hell, even I'd eventually buy the game just to see that ending in person.
#39stevenbobPosted 11/22/2012 11:41:20 PM
fiori posted...
Lol, I can't believe that people took that crap ending for real...

It's 4chan, people, 4chan for God's sake!!! Even trolling has its limits.

That fake ending clearly shows that. That piece of sh---t ending just came from a anti, but also a troll at the same time. That's probably a person with too much time to waste.

Now we can relax, everything is calm. XD

4chan leaked heavy rains ending and mass effect 3 endings they leaked vergil in DmC

but yeah its 4chan don trust tehm bro deh always lie trust capcom they tell dah truth all the tiome

the only time they squash a rumor quickly is when its true example umvc3 and sfxt disc locked content

so while it may be fake this does not prove it not to be
---
Shin Megami Tensei Imagine us version name maelxich
Shin Megami Tensei Imagine Japanese version name maelxich
#40pyro_buntaPosted 11/23/2012 12:18:20 AM
stevenbob posted...
fiori posted...
Lol, I can't believe that people took that crap ending for real...

It's 4chan, people, 4chan for God's sake!!! Even trolling has its limits.

That fake ending clearly shows that. That piece of sh---t ending just came from a anti, but also a troll at the same time. That's probably a person with too much time to waste.

Now we can relax, everything is calm. XD

4chan leaked heavy rains ending and mass effect 3 endings they leaked vergil in DmC

but yeah its 4chan don trust tehm bro deh always lie trust capcom they tell dah truth all the tiome

the only time they squash a rumor quickly is when its true example umvc3 and sfxt disc locked content

so while it may be fake this does not prove it not to be

Basically there's no one to trust here. First 4chan isn't really trusted, so there's a chance that this may be or may be not true. Second, Capcom's terrible reputation has been going on for a while now. So I can't really trust them either. Finally, the leak dud from 4chan had some of his "info" right. One being the Mundus spawn, the possible relation to the vault, and Dante's hair near the end of the game. Basically I'm interested in seeing this, but then again we don't know if this is true or not.
---
...if you know what I mean