'Leaked ending' from 4chan is fake,

#41Ether101Posted 11/23/2012 12:23:39 AM
ezekial45 posted...
ShadowBoyZX posted...
Brb changing the ending.

Did anyone else lol at there being "no rational justification for their hate"? Meanwhile the people on that same page are talking about not getting it.

Tell me what's rational about pretending to have played the game and making up a bad ending for a game you don't like and spreading it around on the internet.

He was saying that anyone that dislikes the game is wrong not just the person that posted that supposedly fake ending.
---
Gamers have lost their pride.
Complacency can be a sin.
#42UtaNapishtiPosted 11/23/2012 12:35:51 AM
People make up fake news ALL THE TIME on the internet. Usually companies refuse to comment on it or ignore it. I agree with Raycon; the fact that they jumped on this so quickly does suggest they're really scared about sales.
#43strikefreedom47Posted 11/23/2012 12:39:22 AM
I think they have two options. Either not comment on it or 'debunk' it. Do you expect them to say " Oh yeah, that's the ending. You got us."? They have to say it's fake, there's no other option if they're deciding to comment on this.
---
I don't post on message boards as much anymore... Oh well..
#44yahya_no_1Posted 11/23/2012 12:40:15 AM
Are we believing CAPCOM now?

Bec last time they said there will no DLC disc based update for SF4 and MvC3 among others things.........yah how did that turn out
---
PSN:yahyano1
#45AlexAdzPosted 11/23/2012 12:43:49 AM
yahya_no_1 posted...

Bec last time they said there will no DLC disc based update for SF4 and MvC3 among others things.........yah how did that turn out

Agreed . They also said Vergil will not be playable in this game. Yet he's DLC. They also said there would be no On Disc DLC. Yet we got all this pre order exclusive content.

I hope this ending is true though . Just too see people try to defend Dino killing children.
#46RayconPosted 11/23/2012 12:58:24 AM
UtaNapishti posted...
People make up fake news ALL THE TIME on the internet. Usually companies refuse to comment on it or ignore it. I agree with Raycon; the fact that they jumped on this so quickly does suggest they're really scared about sales.

I'm not saying the leaked ending is necessarily real... but that post was made just two days ago. It's not like a company to respond to every rumor and hearsay spread on the Internet... (or is it?). Just seems kind of funny the felt the need to respond to this, and so quickly at that. Somebody must have been concerned, at the very least. Enough to quash it before it got any bigger.
---
"'Devil May Cry' reboot to run at 30FPS but feel like 60FPS"- Ninja Theory
Hahaha, I'll only pay $30 but it will feel like $60!- Flareth
#47Ether101Posted 11/23/2012 12:59:33 AM
AlexAdz posted...
yahya_no_1 posted...

Agreed . They also said Vergil will not be playable in this game. Yet he's DLC. They also said there would be no On Disc DLC. Yet we got all this pre order exclusive content.

I hope this ending is true though . Just too see people try to defend Dino killing children.

I'm surprised none of them have brought up the fact that Dante's supposed to be a mercenary in his youth.
---
#48TribeePosted 11/23/2012 1:39:53 AM
Well technically, you beat/fight Mundus first before you fight Vergil. And Mundus Spawn isn't the cute looking creature to sympathize with. I'm assuming the Vault is where Sparda is captured and tortured.
---
"Your objective is to win the game. The game's objective is to piss you off!" -Ed
#49Ether101Posted 11/23/2012 1:57:06 AM
Tribee posted...
Well technically, you beat/fight Mundus first before you fight Vergil. And Mundus Spawn isn't the cute looking creature to sympathize with. I'm assuming the Vault is where Sparda is captured and tortured.

Great PETA logic, what does its looks have to do with any of this? How does any of that justify shoving it down Mundus' throat?
---
#50pyro_buntaPosted 11/23/2012 2:18:14 AM
One thing I noticed, the guy never said that the leak is false or isn't true.
---
...if you know what I mean