'Leaked ending' from 4chan is fake,

#51ShinWeskerPosted 11/23/2012 2:46:45 AM
pyro_bunta posted...
One thing I noticed, the guy never said that the leak is false or isn't true.

Smart. Yes, they just said "its cool".
---
Shadows of the Damned is an awesome game.
#52YumeOMiruPosted 11/23/2012 3:16:51 AM
ezekial45 posted...
jebral posted...
So what happened in the fake ending? The only link I ever found was dead.

Dante absorbs Vergil, gaining his white hair in the process, reunites with Sparda and teams up with him to fight his way into Mundus' fortress. Afterwards, Sparda dies and Dante fights Mundus and kills him. He then forces his children to eat his flesh, and then time traveling Nephilim approach him and tell him that this world is really an alternate universe of that of the original series. Afterwards, original Dante shows up.

End. Typing it out like this makes it sound so god damn silly.

Raycon posted...
That was some fast damage control. Capcom must be really concerned that was hurting prospective sales for their game.

= )

Or rather it was just a bitter lie that needed to be stamped out.

If that was the ending, I would buy the game.
---
Having a dream is essential to live.
#53Phantom_Opera_GPosted 11/23/2012 3:33:58 AM
You'll find that when hateful people realize there's no rational justification for their hate, they're often more inclined to make up reasons to continue hating than just be happy.

Sure Greg because an inferior combat system, messy controls scheme and bad framerate aren't rational reasons why I shouldn't like this game
---
Holy Diver You're the star of the masquerade
No need to look so afraid
#54pyro_buntaPosted 11/23/2012 3:58:31 AM
ShinWesker posted...
pyro_bunta posted...
One thing I noticed, the guy never said that the leak is false or isn't true.

Smart. Yes, they just said "its cool".

Not to mention how quick they are to respond to it from an anonymous forum.
---
...if you know what I mean
#55Vault_ZeroPosted 11/23/2012 5:30:43 AM
ezekial45 posted...
Greg from Capcom Unity commented about the ending on the DmC CU forum

"Yeah don't give that person the satisfaction; it's all a steaming pile. The ending is cool and that's all I'm sayin'. Oh and for the record, all the QA dudes I've talked to about this game dig it.

"Confirmed bunk by me. You'll find that when hateful people realize there's no rational justification for their hate, they're often more inclined to make up reasons to continue hating than just be happy.

But don't go diggin' up spoilers! You'll regret it later."

http://www.capcom-unity.com/devil_may_cry/go/thread/view/7401/29506435/dmc-leaked-ending

This sounds the same like they said the other leak on 4Chan wasn't true, yet everything in that leak came to be true. Funny how that goes. At this point, 4Chan is more credible then Capcom and that is just sad.
---
It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here!
#56Dragoon_KailPosted 11/23/2012 5:39:24 AM
lol interesting, capcom actually made a comment on the flying dante glitch too
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ts00KdUYAqY

They must be very scared indeed, unlike the titanic, capcom can see the iceburg coming all the more closer
---
"This is good, isn't it?" .....*cries* it is good Bigboss......John......it is good~! ; ;
#57Vault_ZeroPosted 11/23/2012 5:43:55 AM
Dragoon_Kail posted...
lol interesting, capcom actually made a comment on the flying dante glitch too
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ts00KdUYAqY

They must be very scared indeed, unlike the titanic, capcom can see the iceburg coming all the more closer

If they are fully aware of the media, I hope they take hints in some of the 'System analasys' Videos although I doubt at this point anything can and will be changed.
---
It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here!
#58LordOfCinderPosted 11/23/2012 5:57:46 AM
I know it's 4chan, but I'd rather believe them over Capcom considering their track record in the last few years. If it's really fake though, kudos to them for once.

Man, January can't come any closer. I'm more hyped for the ending than the stupid game.
#59musicmoviegamerPosted 11/23/2012 6:52:17 AM
Reasons that do point to the ending being true:

1. There are children of Mundus and Lilith (I believe that was supposed to be his wife?) in the game.

2. The newest developer diary introduced a new character which proclaims to Donte to "kill the children".

3. In another developer diary a woman proclaimed that the story is very "Shakespearian". In the play Titus Andronicus, there is such cannibalism as part of revenge.

It's either this ridiculous ending (which would simply put the game right into the history books) or just the "Vergil betrays you" scenario.
---
"No one offered you any tips. What, the Third Post? Oh please, that isn't even English." -- buchit666
#60musicmoviegamerPosted 11/23/2012 6:55:18 AM
Ether101 posted...
Tribee posted...
Well technically, you beat/fight Mundus first before you fight Vergil. And Mundus Spawn isn't the cute looking creature to sympathize with. I'm assuming the Vault is where Sparda is captured and tortured.

Great PETA logic, what does its looks have to do with any of this? How does any of that justify shoving it down Mundus' throat?

He means that people would feel more bad about it if his children were normal looking, but they're not, they look like malformed mutants.
Same way PETA would probably rather defend a cute bunny rabbit instead of a less cutesy animal.
---
"No one offered you any tips. What, the Third Post? Oh please, that isn't even English." -- buchit666