'Leaked ending' from 4chan is fake,

#61ezekial45(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2012 3:16:34 PM
another bump for the folks who think this is real.
---
Would you kindly......
#62FNP88Posted 11/24/2012 3:28:47 PM
To all of you saying "they responded so fast, they are so scared", seriously i have never seen a franchise be trolled so hard by its "fans". I know you guys have decided that there are new things for you to hate on about the game, but this all started because none of you liked(hated it is probably more accurate) the new dante.

Plain and simple, you guys hated the design choice and have been going above and beyond with your trolling since. It's kind of sad, i get you love DMC, but get over it, this game is already almost complete. I actually feel bad for the devs, i noticed a live stream where they had trouble actually answering questions cause fans were trolling the stream with personal insults and complaining over and over again about dantes new look.

Just stop.
#63StrelokPosted 11/24/2012 3:38:56 PM
Things went WAY beyond DINO VERY quickly FNP88.
Once we learned that it'd be UE3 as the engine alarmbells started ringing.
When it was found out that Ninja Theory would do the game everyone went for the damned nuke shelters.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#64ezekial45(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2012 3:40:50 PM
FNP88 posted...
To all of you saying "they responded so fast, they are so scared", seriously i have never seen a franchise be trolled so hard by its "fans". I know you guys have decided that there are new things for you to hate on about the game, but this all started because none of you liked(hated it is probably more accurate) the new dante.

Plain and simple, you guys hated the design choice and have been going above and beyond with your trolling since. It's kind of sad, i get you love DMC, but get over it, this game is already almost complete. I actually feel bad for the devs, i noticed a live stream where they had trouble actually answering questions cause fans were trolling the stream with personal insults and complaining over and over again about dantes new look.

Just stop.

They're not going to. They want more reasons to hate this game. It's not the disaster they hoped and wanted it to be, and now they're resorting to measures like making stuff up to justify trashing it. It's pathetic.
---
Would you kindly......
#65Gigahart_gaylorPosted 11/24/2012 3:52:59 PM
Jesus, reading comprehension anybody?

"Yeah don't give that person the satisfaction; it's all a steaming pile. The ending is cool and that's all I'm sayin'. (obviously "the ending" = the real ending)

"Confirmed bunk by me."

bunk /bəNGk/
Noun:
1. A narrow shelflike bed, typically one of two or more arranged one on top of the other.
2. Nonsense.

*opposite of rural* dictionary:

3. bunk
Nonsense, utter rubbish, BULL.

He didn't say the leaked ending is cool, stop saying that over and over again. He obviously thinks the leaked ending is not cool.
---
Breaking Bad, great show or greatest show?
Anybody who says Dark Souls gameplay sucks is factually incorrect.
#66StrelokPosted 11/24/2012 4:03:13 PM
ezekial45 posted...
FNP88 posted...

Just stop.

They're not going to. They want more reasons to hate this game. It's not the disaster they hoped and wanted it to be, and now they're resorting to measures like making stuff up to justify trashing it. It's pathetic.

Actually, so far it's far worse than what I hoped as I hoped it'd at least be decent enough for people who are genuinely interested in this. But as always, Ninja Theory doesn't deliver in the gameplay department.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
#67ezekial45(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2012 4:08:27 PM
Strelok posted...
ezekial45 posted...
FNP88 posted...

Just stop.

Actually, so far it's far worse than what I hoped as I hoped it'd at least be decent enough for people who are genuinely interested in this. But as always, Ninja Theory doesn't deliver in the gameplay department.

I honestly don't take a word you say seriously. You're the epitome of a bitter fan. They could've matched the gameplay exactly like DMC4 and you'd still find ways to hate it. That's just what you are.
---
Would you kindly......
#68StrelokPosted 11/24/2012 4:17:57 PM
I don't take a word you say seriously. You're the epitome of a blind person who loves everything. They could have provided with Big Rigs style gameplay and you'd find ways to love it. That's just what you are.

I can provide baseless assumptions too.
---
#69YumeOMiruPosted 11/24/2012 4:23:38 PM
ezekial45 posted...
FNP88 posted...

Just stop.

Actually, is a much worse disaster than I could ever dream of. I had hope when I first saw the trailer, but when I tasted the bitter tears of devil babies in the demo, I could do nothing but hate.
---
Having a dream is essential to live.
#70Storm ChamberPosted 11/24/2012 4:24:26 PM
ShadowBoyZX posted...
Brb changing the ending.

Did anyone else lol at there being "no rational justification for their hate"? Meanwhile the people on that same page are talking about not getting it.

this tbh
---
"We will not solve our problems by announcing them to the general public. We only speed ourselves on our way to the gallows." - Dr. Harlan Fontaine